PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shaved or unshaven ML

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 03:25 AM
This relates to MLs (not WLs).

Do you prefer the ML to have a shaved or unshaven beaver? And why? Any stories?

Sam88
15-06-2016, 03:28 AM
Hmmm i honestly prefer shaved, just a personal reference! appeals to me more! :miao:

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 04:17 AM
Hmmm i honestly prefer shaved, just a personal reference! appeals to me more! :miao:

Do you find that MLs with it shaved are willing to do more in part 2?

cuteguy
15-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Most MLs I have come across were not shaved. I don't have an issue with it. Whether they are willing to do more in part 2 depends on the girl, whether she likes you and whether you will tip her well.

Alan86
15-06-2016, 12:05 PM
I think this is more important for the guys who like to DATY.

I used to go down on MLs in my early days but I've heard it's actually dangerous. In those days, Sometimes I'd be feeling their bush all over my face as I did it! That wasn't too pleasant if it was too thick, but I'd take it in stride! Yes, it should be thin and groomed!

The bush can be fun to play with. Just with your hands.

Sometimes it can also be a bit itchy!

Overall, I like the look of the bush, but prefer shaven for DATY.

Brought back memories! I'd like to do it, but I'd really have to like the girl, and she'd have to be beautiful!

cuteguy
15-06-2016, 12:08 PM
If there is a bush I love playing with it too.

NaughtyBoy13
15-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Doesn't matter MLs or WLs ! bush pls !

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Have you come across shaven MLs refusing to let you touch it?

cuteguy
15-06-2016, 01:26 PM
We all know that guys who want their girls shaved are keen on DATY. Brother NaughtyBoy13 I'm with you when it comes to lovely bushes!

Yes I have encountered a few shaved ML's who refused any touching down under.

TallyHo
16-06-2016, 01:50 AM
We all know that guys who want their girls shaved are keen on DATY. Brother NaughtyBoy13 I'm with you when it comes to lovely bushes!

Why would they have it shaved and refuse to let customers touch? Any ideas anyone?

NaughtyBoy13
16-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Why would they have it shaved and refuse to let customers touch? Any ideas anyone?
For Hygien ! You might think that is alright, but there are few reasons :)

1. Dirty hands, fingers, nails
2. Your fingers may have scratches and bleeding?!
3. You might put something into their vagina like a bit of human's seeds?!

NaughtyBoy13
16-06-2016, 09:04 AM

Yeah bro. Bush is an advantage ! With out it, not a problem. But better to have bush :)

cuteguy
16-06-2016, 12:04 PM
There's always a reason for something. Some might say a bush serves no purpose but it does in reality.

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Pussy touching is more widely accepted than fingering as rough nails can easily cause tears in the vaginal wall....so get a manicure first and show them you have smooth nails before sticking a finger or 2 inside haha

TallyHo
16-06-2016, 04:23 PM
For Hygien ! You might think that is alright, but there are few reasons :)

1. Dirty hands, fingers, nails

Yes, I have experienced this before. I was only allowed to touch after I had rubbed some anti-germs liquid on my hands which she gave to me.

2. Your fingers may have scratches and bleeding?!
Good point!

3. You might put something into their vagina like a bit of human's seeds?!

Probable. Another good point!

TallyHo
16-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Most MLs I have come across were not shaved. I don't have an issue with it. Whether they are willing to do more in part 2 depends on the girl, whether she likes you and whether you will tip her well.

Most unshaven MLs that I have come across often kept some distance between us and provided less of a GFE.

dumbling
16-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Most unshaven MLs that I have come across often kept some distance between us and provided less of a GFE.

Was the distance between you and the unshaven MLs the depth of their bushes? LOL

TallyHo
16-06-2016, 04:31 PM
I think this is more important for the guys who like to DATY.

Good point.

I have this impression, rightly or wrongly, that a girl with shaven pussy is more willing to offer more.

I used to go down on MLs in my early days but I've heard it's actually dangerous.

It is dangerous. But often we block out such thoughts in the heat of the moment, don't we?

TallyHo
16-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Pussy touching is more widely accepted than fingering as rough nails can easily cause tears in the vaginal wall....so get a manicure first and show them you have smooth nails before sticking a finger or 2 inside haha

Good point and true to a point. Tested and proven to work in some cases.

TallyHo
16-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Was the distance between you and the unshaven MLs the depth of their bushes? LOL

LOL. No, more like half an arm's reach distance at all times once the girl has taken the clothes off.

dumbling
16-06-2016, 04:44 PM
LOL. No, more like half an arm's reach distance at all times once the girl has taken the clothes off.

Maybe you have a very inquisitive mind and it's showing on your face. They might be worried that you examine them too thoroughly within that 1-2hour.

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 04:47 PM
For those that get to stick fingers inside, try making them squirt by moving your hand up n down and your other hand applying pressure on the lower abdomen.

Done right and they'll beg you to finger them all the time lol

cuteguy
16-06-2016, 05:00 PM
For those that get to stick fingers inside, try making them squirt by moving your hand up n down and your other hand applying pressure on the lower abdomen.

Done right and they'll beg you to finger them all the time lol

Don't forget to trim your nails so you don't cause any internal bleeding.

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Don't forget to trim your nails so you don't cause any internal bleeding.

Like I said before that squirting post, just get a manicure beforehand and show them your smooth blunt nails for peace of mind lol

Like the thread about showering beforehand, general upkeep and maintenance of one's appearance can go along way in life and with service from MLs

Adobe
18-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Do fellow bros always ask ML if can touch there with or without shave bush?

ML_Lover
18-11-2016, 10:36 PM

Yes, gotta take it slow at first.

The worst pussy haircut is the spiky, three quarters shaven type - makes my lips sore the next day!

woods23
19-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Yes, gotta take it slow at first.

The worst pussy haircut is the spiky, three quarters shaven type - makes my lips sore the next day!

Daty king !
Daty_lover haha

cuteguy
19-11-2016, 01:00 PM

Just let my fingers go for a wander. :shout: If a girl doesn't like it, she will tell you or keep her legs close together or her private part as far as possible from you when giving a massage.

Adobe
20-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Just let my fingers go for a wander. :shout: If a girl doesn't like it, she will tell you or keep her legs close together or her private part as far as possible from you when giving a massage.

Thanks for the tips cuteguy, always afraid the ML will react very negatively or get offended if I don't ask while fingers start to explore that area