PDA

View Full Version : Question Pre wet MLs

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 02:47 PM
Hey all.

Several times, I have come across MLs who are already quite wet below right after they have just stripped off and yet to begin part 2. Say 15 minutes into a 30 minutes session. Sometimes to the extreme of soaking wet.

It makes me wonder if it was due to whatever extra services they gave to their previous customers. Like, did they have sex prior at some point?

I am referring to MLs in massage shops, not WLs. So I am not after feedback relating to non-massage shops.

What would make these girls so pre wet below?

Have any of you come across this before?

What are your thoughts?

Any MLs here wiling to provide an answer?

paulgallen
15-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Could be the lubes inside from an early session before you

Alan86
15-06-2016, 04:19 PM
A few things spring to mind.

1) She is wet from the previous customer. She had a very arousing session with him (not necessarily FS)

2) She's wet because you were flirting with her, talking to her suggestively, making her feel sexy etc (but I doubt you're doing this during part 1, or are you?)

3) You're built like a Greek God, and just massaging your body is really turning her on.

I've had some legit masseuses (it's a part 1) who I could tell we're getting turned on during the session. Perhaps I'm a little flirtatious with them. They seemed to be moaning, heavy breathing while massaging me. I don't know if they were wet or not.

garfield
15-06-2016, 05:57 PM
I had a girl showing me her pussy at the start and she gave me some drip shower before i even touch her.

local
15-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Some might "pre-lube" know that the punter will want to be putting something up there during the session :cool2:

cisco
15-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Simple , they put on the gel without you noticed it

Nejums
15-06-2016, 11:02 PM
If you smell your finger afterwards, you can tell if it's natural or not...

cuteguy
15-06-2016, 11:44 PM
Any air conditioning in the room? Their private parts do sweat too especially when they can't take showers in between customers. They just use a wet towel to clean themselves and in between their legs. On the other hand, the girls may be getting horny too by massaging some handsome guys and seeing something go up in the process. They do get aroused too.

aek1921
16-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Whenever I notice the ML wet early in the session I call it out and ask them if I have made them so horny.

Without gloating- I am built like a Greek God (brick shithouse) and i find the asian ML's get very turned on by a hulking european man.

cuteguy
16-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Whenever I notice the ML wet early in the session I call it out and ask them if I have made them so horny.

Without gloating- I am built like a Greek God (brick shithouse) and i find the asian ML's get very turned on by a hulking european man.

Some definitely get turned on when they see a big fella emerge.

corvus
16-06-2016, 01:03 AM
Some definitely get turned on when they see a big fella emerge.

True that, had one girl said those exact words before during a round 2.

cuteguy
16-06-2016, 01:15 AM
When you play with a girl's private part it's highly probable that you will get turned on. It's the same for girls when they play with our manhood. Can you imagine what is going through their heads when they see our fellas in their hands or standing up like a pole in front of them? They're probably thinking 'I wish I could take him into my mouth or inside of me'. I've heard a few MLs mention not having sex for a few months. When they get a big fella in front of them, it must be driving them crazy that they can't have him straight away. Of course, there are some who can't resist the urge not to do FS and end up doing it during the session but most MLs won't do FS unless they need the money badly.

NaughtyBoy13
16-06-2016, 01:19 AM
Could be the lubes inside from an early session before you
I have the same thought :)

TallyHo
16-06-2016, 01:53 AM
Those MLs that don't do FS but strip off must be head strong to be able to refrain themselves from having sex with customers.

NaughtyBoy13
16-06-2016, 09:06 AM
Those MLs that don't do FS but strip off must be head strong to be able to refrain themselves from having sex with customers.
If a girl doesn't have sex much, she might have heaps of water down there :)

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Most MLs won't allow touching of their pussies !

cuteguy
16-06-2016, 11:57 AM
You might by surprised how many do allow it.

corvus
16-06-2016, 12:09 PM
When you play with a girl's private part it's highly probable that you will get turned on. It's the same for girls when they play with our manhood. Can you imagine what is going through their heads when they see our fellas in their hands or standing up like a pole in front of them? They're probably thinking 'I wish I could take him into my mouth or inside of me'. I've heard a few MLs mention not having sex for a few months. When they get a big fella in front of them, it must be driving them crazy that they can't have him straight away. Of course, there are some who can't resist the urge not to do FS and end up doing it during the session but most MLs won't do FS unless they need the money badly.

That or they see so many dicks they become desentitised to it ?

But still I don't think I can ever be desensitized to sex.

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2016, 12:30 PM
You might by surprised how many do allow it.

Haha, I probably would never know as I personally am not into fingering ladies, DATY is never my thing, she will have to be a very top favourite of mine for me to want to explore her body more intimately if you know what I mean.

On the other hand, I always check out those big big tits very thoroughly with the upmost respects, admirations, hunger, lust and desires..................haha :slobber::slobber::slobber:

NaughtyBoy13
16-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Haha, I probably would never know as I personally am not into fingering ladies, DATY is never my thing, she will have to be a very top favourite of mine for me to want to explore her body more intimately if you know what I mean.
On the other hand, I always check out those big big tits very thoroughly with the upmost respects, admirations, hunger, lust and desires..................haha :slobber::slobber::slobber:

Hahahha, tits lover ! I'm Pussies Lover, and I dont care much about tits. Yes, C-D cup breasts would be an advantage but it is not essential :)

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Hey all.

Several times, I have come across MLs who are already quite wet below right after they have just stripped off and yet to begin part 2. Say 15 minutes into a 30 minutes session. Sometimes to the extreme of soaking wet.

It makes me wonder if it was due to whatever extra services they gave to their previous customers. Like, did they have sex prior at some point?

I am referring to MLs in massage shops, not WLs. So I am not after feedback relating to non-massage shops.

What would make these girls so pre wet below?

Have any of you come across this before?

What are your thoughts?

Any MLs here wiling to provide an answer?

This is why !!

http://67.media.tumblr.com/591b6da629fc2c64168e9758f8ee4751/tumblr_o437shnjUn1ryqoz3o1_400.gif

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Hahahha, tits lover ! I'm Pussies Lover, and I dont care much about tits. Yes, C-D cup breasts would be an advantage but it is not essential :)

Best of both worlds then ??

http://67.media.tumblr.com/29b1755a216232980df629f59a5ed220/tumblr_o6b6roPZFB1v312zuo1_400.gif

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 03:48 PM
I doubt many Asian MLs will get too aroused by seeing a dick alone. Cock and cock sizes aren't high on their priority as they rank face and overall body shape much higher......this is what I've been told by several MLs

Sam88
16-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Best of both worlds then ??

http://67.media.tumblr.com/29b1755a216232980df629f59a5ed220/tumblr_o6b6roPZFB1v312zuo1_400.gif

holy shit this is awesome!!! :shout:

xyj.1209
16-06-2016, 10:54 PM
this is funny!

aussiegaigin
17-06-2016, 06:42 AM
A lot of girls close their eyes or look away while they do it

AHLUNGOR
17-06-2016, 10:04 AM

Then when she finally reopens her eyes She will say: oh, very strong man, you cum lots !!

Sam88
17-06-2016, 10:17 AM

i'm glad i havent came across one like that so far!

cuteguy
17-06-2016, 12:00 PM

Generally doesn't occur in my case. If it were to happen I would say something to the girl to get her absolute attention.

Marrickvill_5
17-06-2016, 05:57 PM
Once upon a time.... I also used this secret weapon for amusing my customers.
http://i.imgur.com/Vk7dnu3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LIjG1Su.jpg

so this is disposable lubricant, literally you just inject to inside your pussy.
you can fool customers like you are naturally wet.

local
17-06-2016, 11:12 PM

But then there is the aspect which only needs a small comment to tip them over the edge and do fs without charge...

Had this happen, when she complained jokingly that she hadn't had sex for months, I said, well I wont tell nor charge you.

Fei Jei
20-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Many years ago, I used to see K girls use a injector / syringe (no tip) pre workout and then more on the Dom.. It didn't make a difference these girls had amazing control!
Over 7-10 years had a massage in the cross from a hot kiwi chick and she made a point of her intentions toward the end of the session by rubbing herself on my leg leaving me a very moist leg. She was smoking hot and needed cash, I avoided touching her like a strip joint and that made her frustrated. Then she asked if I wanted extras, so mythoughts was she some how lube herself up due the massage.. Hat off to her.. She did have a massive bruise on both her butt cheeks, she said she fell out of her car landed on the door frame. It only happens a few days before she said.. Besides that's she was super hot.. The place end up closing I think due to laws and maybe services..

cuteguy
20-06-2016, 02:00 PM

so this is disposable lubricant, literally you just inject to inside your pussy.

So Jerry was a bit naughty during her days by misleading customers into believing that they had made her wet when in fact it was not the case. Such a naughty girl!!!:startle:

CunningLinguist
20-06-2016, 10:45 PM
So Jerry was a bit naughty during her days by misleading customers into believing that they had made her wet when in fact it was not the case. Such a naughty girl!!!:startle:

Yeah Max fell for it hook line and sinker, he thinks GFE is real :)

Sam88
20-06-2016, 10:57 PM

wow what a apparatus !

NigStick
20-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Should really ask them if they provide full service lo Dont waste it