PDA

View Full Version : After report - MoMo @Rocklea

JustMetoday
16-06-2016, 02:28 PM
I went and tried out MoMo massage yesterday. Very new place with the paint not fully dry. Looks good,clean rooms with professional setup. Location is annoying - Beaudesert Rd and right on Main Street. Very open and obvious. Can only easily access coming from city end of Beaudesert Rd but heaps of parking.

After I had massage the ML changed sheet and offered clean fresh towel. Very tidy and private rooms inside. Shower is available too as is Eftpos if you like.

My ML was a tiny dynamo from China. Gorgeous and very accommodating. Very strong with a dancers physique. Sensational little thing. Great massage and excellent through. Left very happy indeed.

Downsides are very short staffed- the ml had to answer door three times during massage - and as I know the manager personally, don't expect every girl to oblige.

It's also very obvious where you're going when you park which might be off putting

WIR ? To the same girl, hell yes.

Bobuq123
16-06-2016, 03:31 PM
How much you spend

JustMetoday
16-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Opening special is 50 per hour

Bobuq123
16-06-2016, 03:59 PM
Opening special is 50 per hour

with happy ending, please share link or address

revolnaisa
16-06-2016, 05:31 PM
They are on Wechat. But, there was no clue about area and I was wondering. Thank you "JustMeToday".

JustMetoday
16-06-2016, 06:48 PM
Happy to help mate.

JustMetoday
16-06-2016, 07:10 PM
Sorry address is 684 Beaudesert road Rocklea

Bobuq123
16-06-2016, 08:28 PM
Sorry address is 684 Beaudesert road Rocklea

any contact number, google map only shows old shop which used be there.

JustMetoday
16-06-2016, 09:07 PM
3277 1119 is phone number

flamejob
16-06-2016, 09:47 PM
thanks for that. I drove past this place the other day and was wondering about it.

str8up
26-06-2016, 11:20 PM
on the Chilly and wINDY night i gave this place a go...

I tried to go last Sunday but the ml cancelled last minute because of the storm. Kindly enough they honored last weeks $50 promo special.
The ml was Chinese, great body and quite good looking. She was nice enough and bubbly but at the same time she wanted no part in having a conversation (and yes she was fluent in English). She started on my back, then after 10 mins onto my legs. There was a good amount of obvious tickle tackle. After 15 mins on the legs she left for 5 mins to get a hot towel to wash the oil off before the flip. As soon as the flip i was asked if there was anything that needed special attention. I asked what my options were and she said 50/100. I said the basics were too much but she wouldn't budge on the price. I said the prob is if i pay that much i'll likely not return again. She still wouldn't budge. I gave in (sorry guys..next time i'll walk). No sooner did i give in she was across the room grabbing my jeans so i could get the money to pay her right then. REALLY?!? kind of a mood killer. A little mechanical but got the job done.

ml: 8.5
massage: 5
conversation: 3
price: $ $ $ $ $
WIR: Shop=possibly; ml=No

Rodgersodger
27-06-2016, 08:16 AM
Most shops now ask for money up front if u new customer my guess is some dickheads get the service then don't pay the girl..
As for $50 I am finding most shops is the standard these days

tigrys
27-06-2016, 10:29 AM
$50 for standard is way to much...I say no everytime now...$30 for basic, not a cent more. Then depending on what else is available price can be increased..standard $30...topless $50...nude $100 or any where inbetween...Oh why am i not working on the Gold Coast.

JustMetoday
27-06-2016, 11:45 AM
Other than Stanley and GC I don't see less than 50 at all sadly

str8up
27-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Most shops now ask for money up front if u new customer my guess is some dickheads get the service then don't pay the girl..
As for $50 I am finding most shops is the standard these days

It's a shame guys are paying it. It seems to have jumped straight from $30 to $50 without stopping at $40.

To add to that story. I was going to shower after the massage but knowing this ml was all about the $, she held my jeans up and watched as i took the money out. I was now a little nervous to be in the shower with my pants and wallet in the other room so i opted out.
All in all, it wasn't the most pleasuring experience and relaxing massage i was hoping for which i have received in many other places.

$50 for standard is way to much...I say no everytime now...$30 for basic, not a cent more. Then depending on what else is available price can be increased..standard $30...topless $50...nude $100 or any where inbetween...Oh why am i not working on the Gold Coast.

i couldn't agree more.

str8up
27-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Other than Stanley and GC I don't see less than 50 at all sadly

What about Spring/Underwood area? I haven't punted much out there but with all the shops/competition i figured it might drive the prices down. But then again i guess we are talking 2 different things, the shops interest vs the ml interest which drives the price in the end.

Rodgersodger
27-06-2016, 01:23 PM
I have noticed a lot when going to different shops girl takes u to room then asks for money u open wallet and most of time u can see the ml having look in your wallet see how much extra cash you have in it .. Big turn off

JustMetoday
27-06-2016, 02:45 PM
I tend to hide spare cash. Don't trust MLs

reddoor
27-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Curious ..when your lying there stark naked where do u hide it?

danenth
27-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Curious ..when your lying there stark naked where do u hide it?

Probably in his bum bag.

JustMetoday
27-06-2016, 04:18 PM
In glove box of car or in side pocket of wallet.

reddoor
27-06-2016, 04:21 PM
Of course the old "ill hide my spare 50s
in my bum bag trick" now i know why their so keen to give u a prostate massage .

reddoor
27-06-2016, 04:42 PM
In glove box of car or in side pocket of wallet...yes i have been caught leaving things in car when i need them . When the unexpected happens saying oh yes but i just have to slip out to the car first , things then dont go down well.

bigbob
27-06-2016, 05:52 PM
I have noticed a lot when going to different shops girl takes u to room then asks for money u open wallet and most of time u can see the ml having look in your wallet see how much extra cash you have in it .. Big turn off

i have my cash in my hand $60 any more for the hour i walk

bigbob
27-06-2016, 05:56 PM
It's a shame guys are paying it. It seems to have jumped straight from $30 to $50 without stopping at $40.

To add to that story. I was going to shower after the massage but knowing this ml was all about the $, she held my jeans up and watched as i took the money out. I was now a little nervous to be in the shower with my pants and wallet in the other room so i opted out.
All in all, it wasn't the most pleasuring experience and relaxing massage i was hoping for which i have received in many other places.

i couldn't agree more.

thats why i only have cash for punting

cjh
27-06-2016, 06:19 PM
I also only have 'right change' with me. The other advantage is it helps stop the little head overriding the big head.

hogansheros
28-06-2016, 09:28 AM
Leave wallet in car, take cash in smaller denominations ie $20s. I spread across my pockets. Main fare in one pocket, extras in another pocket.

If a higher price is asked, I just show my empty pocket, while keeping my other pocket on standby should opportunities arise.

HH

danenth
28-06-2016, 10:52 AM
The trick is to see the ML outside of the shop. That way you get more bang for your buck as the ML gets to keep all the money for stage one and you get more benifits than you would for the same price paid in the shop. A win win situation.

brownwallaby
28-06-2016, 10:55 AM
The trick is to see the ML outside of the shop. That way you get more bang for your buck as the ML gets to keep all the money for stage one and you get more benifits than you would for the same price paid in the shop. A win win situation.

This requires a different skill set as meeting them outside is not very easy

jnk
28-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Tried this place the other day. Not impressed.
suburban looking ML with average skills.
Asked if i want wanted extras in the last 10min.
Too expensive and no lead up. Far better punts elsewhere.

reddoor
28-06-2016, 03:04 PM
This requires a different skill set as meeting them outside is not very easyHow about a few tips mate always wanted to do that some ive met seemed rather keen.