PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why do they ask if you are single?

TallyHo
16-06-2016, 06:16 PM
Ever been asked by a ML if you are single?

Does it really mean anything when they ask?

michaele
16-06-2016, 06:20 PM
why do they ask if you are married?
Michaele

dumbling
16-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Ever been asked by a ML if you are single?

Does it really mean anything when they ask?

Been asked many times and repetitively too by my regular MLs.

That means they prolly not too interested in my personal life and just trying to make conversation.

Of course it means something, they are trying to do a research to see if I have since gotten myself a girlfriend/boyfriend since the last time I had a session with her.

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2016, 06:26 PM
they want sugar daddies and many of them lol

One of the many reasons !

But the most common one is that they just want to make conversations especially when her English is not that fluent, easier for her to ask the same question to practice........lol, and if a ml asked you the same question twice or three times , that means she doesn't even remember you !!

No different than asking you what do you do to make a living !

rooter
16-06-2016, 07:18 PM
They are just making conversation.
It's just chit chat. Small talk.
Some other typical questions are :
What job do you do?
Have you got kids?
Have you been here before?
Do you come here often?

garfield
16-06-2016, 07:35 PM
I usually ask them back if they have any boyfriend. Normally they are very honest.

Nejums
16-06-2016, 09:29 PM
I go punting with my ring on so they know what's up. Usually get the "oh you're too young to be married with kids!"

I've shown pictures of my family with one ML amongst other personal things and she's shared pictures of her family (actual family not married but seen pics of boyfriend). Only have one regular ML so I feel comfortable enough to share with her.

Sam88
16-06-2016, 11:11 PM
I go punting with my ring on so they know what's up. Usually get the "oh you're too young to be married with kids!"

I've shown pictures of my family with one ML amongst other personal things and she's shared pictures of her family (actual family not married but seen pics of boyfriend). Only have one regular ML so I feel comfortable enough to share with her.

damn you got balls lol

mrzhang
16-06-2016, 11:15 PM
So ya can eat sugar daddy bra.. Give week allowance for hanky panky.. Lol

cuteguy
16-06-2016, 11:52 PM
They are just making conversation.
It's just chit chat. Small talk.
Some other typical questions are :
What job do you do?
Have you got kids?
Have you been here before?
Do you come here often?

Some want to chat and if they see potential in you then they start asking more personal questions.

The question I get asked most times is not whether I'm single but if' I'm married. In reply, I just ask them whether they have a boyfriend or were they previously married with children. Most girls are usually upfront about their lives.

AHLUNGOR
17-06-2016, 12:07 AM
they want sugar daddies and many of them lol

Some want to chat and if they see potential in you then they start asking more personal questions.

The question I get asked most times is not whether I'm single but if' I'm married. In reply, I just ask them whether they have a boyfriend or were they previously married with children. Most girls are usually upfront about their lives.

This is a real scene , towards the end of part II , just before the finale , we were both naked , she on top of me and my oily rock hard cock was sliding in and out of her big tits and I was in the home straight , and in order to enjoy the Spanish lesson that little bit longer, I would say this: (as I was pounding her double D cups with everything I got) your boyfriend is a very lucky man - and most of them would reply: I don't have a boyfriend . Then I would shoot all over her tits and said: I was talking about me.........haha

Sam88
17-06-2016, 12:15 AM
this is a real scene , towards the end of part ii , just before the finale , we were both naked , she on top of me and my oily rock hard cock was sliding in and out of her big tits and i was in the home straight , and in order to enjoy the spanish lesson that little bit longer, i would say this: (as i was pounding her double d cups with everything i got) your boyfriend is a very lucky man - and most of them would reply: I don't have a boyfriend . Then i would shoot all over her tits and said: I was talking about me.........haha

hahah good one !!

cuteguy
17-06-2016, 12:20 AM
This is a real scene , towards the end of part II , just before the finale , we were both naked , she on top of me and my oily rock hard cock was sliding in and out of her big tits and I was in the home straight , and in order to enjoy the Spanish lesson that little bit longer, I would say this: (as I was pounding her double D cups with everything I got) your boyfriend is a very lucky man - and most of them would reply: I don't have a boyfriend . Then I would shoot all over her tits and said: I was talking about me.........haha

You're a funny man or should I say Mr Tit man brother Ahlungor. I noticed you shot all over your favourite part of a girl's body - her breasts!!

AHLUNGOR
17-06-2016, 01:21 AM
You're a funny man or should I say Mr Tit man brother Ahlungor. I noticed you shot all over your favourite part of a girl's body - her breasts!!

In case you have noticed yet: I love to watch !!

NaughtyBoy13
17-06-2016, 01:51 AM
Yeah, just kind of chit chat as Mr.rooter pointed out. Happened to me as well, but it just a conversation. It doesn't mean that she is going to marry you :)

CunningLinguist
17-06-2016, 08:35 AM
They might ask because they are interested in you, or to give the impression they are interested in you so you come back.

cuteguy
17-06-2016, 12:07 PM
In case you have noticed yet: I love to watch !!

We all like to watch where our precious load goes on a girl. I don't want to see it go on the floor or bedsheet. Lol

hillybilly
17-06-2016, 03:33 PM
I don't get asked as often as say 5 years ago funnily enough.

Maybe cuz I still pass off as a young gun but I think it's just small talk on their part

NigStick
19-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Most of them asked lol

Nekman
19-06-2016, 07:39 AM
I think it is small talk too. I have been asked by different ML.

Rastaman
19-06-2016, 11:21 PM
There is no single reason for why many WL ask if you are single. But one common reason they ask is to protect you if you are not single....

For example if you are not single she may remove her lipstick and perfume, so she doesn't leave evidence of the encounter for your missers to find.

Gotta love them for this level of service 👏👏

Alan86
21-06-2016, 05:29 AM
I wouldn't read too much into it.

It may mean they're interested, but they may just be making conversation

Alan86
21-06-2016, 05:52 AM

Ahlungor you funny bastard!

I often make jokes about the ml being my gf. Tip - this actually leads to better service / GFE as it helps them to role play it too.

On the flip side, an ML who really liked me used to call me her 'bf' and used to tell the other staff 'My Bf has come in!'. Needless to say, her service was superb.

Babycat
04-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Why do you guys ask if a ML has boyfriend or not?
I've never asked my clients about their kids, their partners or where they live. At King, I was trained not to ask private information that make them feel awkward and uncomfortable.

garfield
04-08-2016, 03:12 PM
I've never asked my clients about their kids, their partners or where they live. At King, I was trained not to ask private information that make them feel awkward and uncomfortable.

Babycat,
There's many different reasons why a punter would ask the Girl if she has a boyfriend:
1. Some people get the thrill of sexually close to a girl and doing it behind their boyfriend
2. Some people might think that they have a better chance to ask the Girl out
3. Some might think that there's a better chance to get more extra
4. Some might think that she is less used
All different sorts of mental thinking and mostly just the perception of the guy.

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2016, 04:13 PM

Hey Baby , I do have a habit of asking my ml in the first session if she has a boyfriend or if she is a Milf , a husband ??

And this could be happening in the middle of our Spanish lesson !

So, if the answer is yes, I will say, oh, your boyfriend or husband is a very lucky man - meaning, they can have what I am having regularly and for free !

If the answer is No, then I'll say, I'm a very lucky man !!

It's just me ........haha

And it's always done with all due respects and admirations plus a bit of envy or cheekyness !

All no harm fun actually !

Cheers

garfield
04-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Hey Baby , I do have a habit of asking my ml in the first session if she has a boyfriend or if she is a Milf , a husband ??

So, if the answer is yes, I will say, oh, your boyfriend or husband is a very lucky man - meaning, they can have what I am having regularly and for free !

And it's always done with all due respects and admirations plus a bit of envy or cheekyness !

Cheers

There yo go, another variation of male mental psyche

Mr Bastard
04-08-2016, 04:31 PM
small talk

wilisno
04-08-2016, 04:49 PM
I never asked this question, especial during hot actions ! Once in a session, we had a very intimate chat in the build up to the main event, but once she was getting high, she said : stop talking, get on with it... ;) ;) ;)

Babycat
04-08-2016, 04:55 PM
Babycat,
There's many different reasons why a punter would ask the Girl if she has a boyfriend:
1. Some people get the thrill of sexually close to a girl and doing it behind their boyfriend
2. Some people might think that they have a better chance to ask the Girl out
3. Some might think that there's a better chance to get more extra
4. Some might think that she is less used
All different sorts of mental thinking and mostly just the perception of the guy.

Cheers

Haha, thanks.

woods23
04-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Hi baby
Do they prefer single guy or family man.?

Babycat
04-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Hi baby
Do they prefer single guy or family man.?

For me, I don't mind it. They come to my shop as they want it. It does not a matter for them, so why it matters me. When I start working as a ML, I don't judge guys when they become punters. Everyone has his own reason to punt. But I try to keep a distance from family man as I don't want to get in trouble.

cisco
04-08-2016, 07:42 PM
They asked because its part of the conversation and i knew that they dont care even you single or not :shout: and for most of the conversation just take it as a wind blows :shout:

woods23
04-08-2016, 08:07 PM
For me, I don't mind it. They come to my shop as they want it. It does not a matter for them, so why it matters me. When I start working as a ML, I don't judge guys when they become punters. Everyone has his own reason to punt. But I try to keep a distance from family man as I don't want to get in trouble.

Thank you baby :)
Wow...i need a different approach now lol.

CunningLinguist
04-08-2016, 08:59 PM
The correct answer if you are asked this question is: yes

aek1921
04-08-2016, 11:51 PM
One of my many punts as a drunk early 20s larrikin at Michelles....the hot as fk ML asked me if I had a girlfriend, I said yes.

She was like, "you are hot, why isnt she doing this for you".

I said - Its this simple, there is next to NO chance that If i stumbled over to her place at 4am drunk as a skunk, that she will get in her best lingerie, give me a massage, b2b then let me cum on her. Simple.

She laughed and said - yeah, thats a very good point.

hillybilly
05-08-2016, 05:18 PM
Tell them what you think they want to hear

Some women actually fancy married men not just MLs.

Married men are perceived to be more stable. And being spoken for, the ML may feel like they are getting something they shouldn't be having.....human nature to want something you can't have....so in this case might even provide ml with some sort of fantasy

Meet one such ml and play your cards right like tell them you don't sleep around nor punt much, or.can only sneak out to see her and you might be rewarded more than you could have imagined lol

James_jones
05-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Married men are perceived to be more stable. And being spoken for, the ML may feel like they are getting something they shouldn't be having.....human nature to want something you can't have....so in this case might even provide ml with some sort of fantasy

Stability? No, not really.

"Being spoken for" is part of it. Preselection (https://therationalmale.com/tag/preselection/)is a the main reason. This can apply to a whole gamut of situations but basically because someone else has committed to a guy it implies that he is worthwhile. For women this could be a girlfriend or even someone they see the guy having drinks with. Think of it along the lines of "I am better than her, I can have him".

What it would not apply to is a girl "friend" introducing you to someone else when there has been no prior sexual involvement. Why would the second girl want the guy that their friend does not want. This is even more true when the girl introducing is not in a relationship.

sukeong
05-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Agree with both of you. Explained very well. Some not all obviously girls like to go for married guys due to that. The sense he is taken for means he has quality that he is desirable to a mate. More or less a safe choice. I never get that for a long time as I dun understand why some girls would go for married guys

Atilla
06-08-2016, 06:01 PM
The question may be mere politeness or more. just take one step at a time.

hillybilly
08-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Stability? No, not really.

"Being spoken for" is part of it. Preselection (https://therationalmale.com/tag/preselection/)is a the main reason. This can apply to a whole gamut of situations but basically because someone else has committed to a guy it implies that he is worthwhile. For women this could be a girlfriend or even someone they see the guy having drinks with. Think of it along the lines of "I am better than her, I can have him".

What it would not apply to is a girl "friend" introducing you to someone else when there has been no prior sexual involvement. Why would the second girl want the guy that their friend does not want. This is even more true when the girl introducing is not in a relationship.

I still think stability plays a part but like you said preselection is the key here

the_boss_king
11-08-2016, 03:02 PM
in my opinion its just small talk, don't think too much about it