PDA

View Full Version : Ginza K Jolin - Flawless BBBJ (literally), great fuck

alwaystheeyes
17-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Room - The usual Ginza fare, lots of towels, mouthwash beforehand, ceiling mirror, aircon, anime chick in bikini mural. One buzz on intercom when 5mins to go, another when time is up.
Look - Short, cute, sexy, pale skin. Tells me she's half Korean and half Japanese. Little smooth vag with triangle landing strip
Personality - Her English was good enough to be cute, charming and a little hilarious ("You Orgy?", "Eh?", "You aussie?"). As chill/calming as a GFE with all the perks of PSE.

Shower - She noticed I'd recently showered, which was interesting. Initially seemed to be stalling by cleaning my balls/butt many times, turns out she planned to lick them, a lot. DFK, BBBJ and handjob in the shower and we're in the zone.
DFK - Never ending, well timed, lovely.
DATY - Squirms and moans a bit more than partners I've had. Not sure if humoring me or not.
BBBJ - Flawless. I have never experienced a BJ this good. Adding ice added variety to perfection. No teeth, relaxed pacing, deep, and still able to maintain the quality for a while in 69. Also great with her hands, but doesn't fight to make you orgasm. Her pacing really is amazing, perfect for enjoyment and just enough to make you cum if you wish to.
Sex - Initially she climbed on top and just squeezed with her vag over and over, her control over her muscles is amazing. Enthusiastic thereafter, and very flexible. She lets herself be in the moment and didn't break the mood at any time, not even a little. Moaning always seemed appropriate. Managed about 5 positions over 15-20 mins, including penetrative back massage on her which is the first time I've been with a WL able to do that.
Afters - Shower and some more DFK, quick massage and chat once dressed.

Can't recommend her highly enough

cyclone
18-06-2016, 11:45 PM
They say "Variety is the spice of life"... however since Jolin appeared I only really see her! Amazing service and such a cutie!