PDA

View Full Version : Exquisite

Tiggerboy
19-06-2016, 12:08 AM
Went to Exquisite last week. Didnt make appointment. Greeted by i believe chinese/ taiwanese ML.

Massage was average.. could go harder but the hand techniques wasn't too bad! She concentrated on some of my knots.

On the flip, goood.

ML 8
Body 7
Massage 7
WIR , probably yes but anyone know any other ML worth a try there?

tuan_87
19-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the review havnt been back to exqusite since my long time favourite left! This place use to be my go to shop havnt been here all year. I also would like to know if there's any good talent here, would be happy to reccomend girls in return.

flamejob
19-06-2016, 01:50 AM
Exquisite was my regular haunt for quite a while, but then i got a little addicted to GC as well as trying out all the other AMPs in the Springwood/Underwood area. Even though I visited Exquisite a lot, I never had a regular ML, just whoever was available on the day.

tuan_87
19-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Yeh in my opinion this place was heaps better several years ago! Some of the best punts I had we're here unfortunately a lot of the best ones left.Ive always liked how this shop a was far less busy then other shops. One of my favs atm use to work here.

ococpunt
21-06-2016, 03:42 PM
most of the good MLs have left the shop, and most of the Underwood/Springwood shops r on the down slide now days which is a pity

blas
22-06-2016, 02:18 PM
I've had a good massage here, but that girl doesn't do extras.