PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Beware of ladyboy at Oasis Poplar st

CunningLinguist
19-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Watch out for the ladyboy there, her name is Cherie, She does reception but also does massages.
If you are into that sort of thing then go for it!
Personally I think it is unacceptable to have a ladyboy working in a place like that and trying to trick people into thinking he is a real ML.

This place used to be very good but the quality has been going downhill and they have now reached a new low ...

CunningLinguist
19-06-2016, 11:27 PM
Lucky you didn't go for some cunnilingus :startle::startle::startle:

You can say that again!
He has had the operation so no cock and balls, also massive fake tits.

CunningLinguist
20-06-2016, 08:23 AM
So then how can you tell?

Large hands and feet, deep voice, male looking head, fake pussy, guilty look!

Raybo
20-06-2016, 09:47 AM
I went to a shop in Melbourne once, was shown 5 ladies, eventually picked the 5th girl. When we got to the room, she said to me 'lucky you didnt pick the 4th girl, she is a ladyboy!'

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2016, 11:09 AM
I was having some work related lunch at the Cross the other day at this pub called the Sugarmill ?? after lunch a few of my workmates wanted to play the pokies so we went next door to the VIP lounge (same company I would think) and dropped a few bucks and another round of beer.

there was this very glamorous looking tall girl serving us, she looks really hot in the dark and dimmed pokie area, with big boobs too, but at closer look, pretty sure she is a ladyboy as she is just too big and well build for a girl, she looked a Thai and her hands are bigger than mine...................lol

opimrs
20-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Watch out for the ladyboy there, her name is Cherie, She does reception but also does massages.
Personally I think it is unacceptable to have a ladyboy working in a place like that and trying to trick people into thinking he is a real ML.

This place used to be very good but the quality has been going downhill and they have now reached a new low ...
Phew, thanks for the heads-up. I like to pop in here from time to time, but unfortunately my recent experiences have been hit and miss.

Max Impact
20-06-2016, 08:55 PM
Large hands and feet, deep voice, male looking head, fake pussy, guilty look!

How do you know the pussy is fake?

DeepImpact
20-06-2016, 10:23 PM
How do you know the pussy is fake?

Well on the first visit something didn't feel right. On the second visit he got a confession that she was a ladyboy so he had to go back for a third visit just to be sure. Subsequent visits have been to show just how outraged he is.

CunningLinguist
20-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Phew, thanks for the heads-up. I like to pop in here from time to time, but unfortunately my recent experiences have been hit and miss.

The LB also said he worked in a chinese massage parlour, don't know which one though, so beware.

xboyx
21-06-2016, 01:24 AM

looks like the OP got butt raped by the ladyboy lol

Max Impact
21-06-2016, 08:47 PM
looks like the OP got butt raped by the ladyboy lol

To be really sure, you have to go back again and again before posting a warning here :-)

Max Impact
22-06-2016, 08:43 AM
CL, have you gone back lately to be certain that the ML is a guy with a fake pussy?

I'd love to know what you were doing to be so certain it's not a real pussy. But if that's your thing... Hehe

Mr Bastard
22-06-2016, 07:20 PM
If you cant tell a lady boy from a lady then you will more than probably have, "if you are a frequent punter of asian woman" have some kind of sexual relation with one..........IF IN DOUBT JUST RUN OUT............

opimrs
23-06-2016, 09:14 AM

Hmmm ... I phoned the shop on Monday and Tuesday to find out the roster and both days I was told a Shirley was working that day. Makes me wonder now if I'd misheard and it was Cherie. So watch out on Mondays and Tuesdays!

opimrs
23-06-2016, 09:17 AM
And it looks like 645 Blakehurst has ladyboys too
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/AdultJobs/ladyboys-needed-young-and-sexy-required-for-growing-demand/14753626

Max Impact
23-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Blakehurst openly publicise their ladyboys and even charge more for them.

So it's a very safe shop!

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Blakehurst openly publicise their ladyboys and even charge more for them.

So it's a very safe shop!

Yeap, there is obviously a market for the LBs, as long as the shop is honest about it and not trying to sell them as female WLs then all good !

dannyboy
11-07-2016, 02:41 PM
Why beware??? Go for it try something new..

elitistmofo
11-07-2016, 04:32 PM
There aren't any pre-op in shops, for obvious reasons.
But there are a few post-ops flying under the radar.

johnnysins
12-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Yep l can confirm... l would put my house on the line that she/he is a ladyboy.

Went to Oasis at around close, asked to see the girls, one girl on, OK. The mamasan directs me into the room (whereas l normally wait in the lobby for the girls to meet me) and in pops the ladyboy. I beeline out of there. She/he looks like a girl, but plenty of plastic surgery gives it away.

dannyboy
12-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Go on give it a go, ladyboys are awesome..

opimrs
13-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Go on give it a go, ladyboys are awesome..

Care to elaborate? In what way are they awesome?

dannyboy
13-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Great blowjobs, anal is always on offer, just very sexual try it and find out for yourself...

dannyboy
13-07-2016, 07:54 PM
They can both be great, but personally I prefer pre op, if I want pussy I can just get a genetic girl..

mabo_dick
13-07-2016, 08:07 PM
has the shop closed down?

CunningLinguist
14-07-2016, 09:07 AM
has the shop closed down?

Still open but a shadow of its former glory, all/most of the good girls left quite some time ago ...
I used to have a regular there but she left for greener pastures.
I think they had some managment issues also.

dannyboy
14-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Having sex with a chik that has a dick or a bloke that has tits doesn't bother you?

Not at all they are as feminine as any lady, I'm comfortable with my sexuality, men do nothing for me I'm attracted to the female form. Forget labels and enjoy your life..

rubbertoe
15-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Not at all they are as feminine as any lady, I'm comfortable with my sexuality, men do nothing for me I'm attracted to the female form. Forget labels and enjoy your life..

Respect, dannyboy. So refreshing to see that there are some broadminded people, like yourself, out there.

RT

rubbertoe
15-07-2016, 02:24 PM
Do you have any reviews on your experience with Ladyboys?

Hey Longtimelover, if your interested in ladyboy reviews try AXR or PP forums. This forum is uber-hetero IMO.

RT

dannyboy
15-07-2016, 04:04 PM
I don't see why this forum couldn't have a ladyboy review section, I think there are many board members interested, most probably won't admit it though.

wilisno
15-07-2016, 04:41 PM
I don't see why this forum couldn't have a ladyboy review section, I think there are many board members interested, most probably won't admit it though.

What's stopping you posting your review on After Report section ? Why does it have to be a separate section ?

des888
16-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Any links to AXR or PP forums?

Alan86
16-07-2016, 05:19 PM
I totally agree. It's really unfair to try to pass of a ladyboy as a real girl. I would be traumatised if I found out.

I bet they could even charge extra for the ladyboy , as some people are into it. But, most punters would refuse.

I think it's probably best if ladyboys work privately.

rubbertoe
18-07-2016, 11:03 AM
Any links to AXR or PP forums?

AXR....https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/?

You have to register and submit 2 complying reviews of your own to gain Bronze membership and access to the majority of reviews on this forum (alternatively you can pay for membership). Transexuals reviews are found in the "walk on the wildside" section.

PP....http://www.punterplanet.com/

You have to register but membership is free. Search for "Transexual" tags to find reviews of Transexual workers.

RT