PDA

View Full Version : Question First timer

ribif
20-06-2016, 02:41 AM
Hi all, I've only recently arrived in Sydney from the UK. I don't have experience with this so I wanted to ask which establishments are best for Happy Ending massages. Looking to find one in the CBD. Priorities are safety/hygiene and pretty, skilled girls. Is 30 minutes enough? Will I get to touch the girls? What sort of prices can I expect? If somebody could give me a run-through of the things I should know, I'd be grateful!

aussiegaigin
20-06-2016, 07:56 AM
If you have read through the reviews and ads here, you would have found this info.

How about selecting some sites that take your fancy, then maybe ask specific questions.

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2016, 11:03 AM
Hi all, I've only recently arrived in Sydney from the UK. I don't have experience with this so I wanted to ask which establishments are best for Happy Ending massages. Looking to find one in the CBD. Priorities are safety/hygiene and pretty, skilled girls. Is 30 minutes enough? Will I get to touch the girls? What sort of prices can I expect? If somebody could give me a run-through of the things I should know, I'd be grateful!

Welcome to Sydney and to the forum !

227 Broadway has ensuite showers in all the rooms, they have 5-6 girls on daily and is a very well managed shop with a full license as well. They charge an all inclusive set price so happy ending is guaranteed.

244 Geisha and 48 Kellett are also licensed but they are more a full service brothel than a massage shop - massage services are available but not their core business.

other than that, take a look at Sussex Star, 378 Pitt St or Summerville (only mentioning shops with shower facilities as that seems to be important to you) as well and see if any girls listed catch your fancy. these shops are sure things as well, you just have to negotiate your HE with the girls, the usual tipping is $20 for a clothed HJ and $50 for a nude HJ. it all depends on individual girls though.

But if you like recommendations then you should list down your requirements like age, nationality, look, body, English skills, cup size, massage skills, sensual skills, and HJ skills etc. Or you can read some reviews and see if any member has a similar taste as yourself then follow their tips.

Good luck.

Cheers

ribif
20-06-2016, 04:06 PM
Hi Ahlungor, thanks so much for getting back to me! Would I be right in saying that $90 is the usual amount for a HJ? In that case it is not worth going to a place like Bodyrotic where they charge $160? Cleanliness is the most important thing yes. Can you also just clarify what the usual rules are regarding touching the girls?

In terms of the other preferences: I don't mind the age, would prefer a non-asian but don't mind if she is shaved and has big tits, Not too slim on the body but not chubby, don't know exact cup sizes but on the bigger end, and a girl who is soft and teasing, and knows well how to work a dick and balls. Haha I hope that was alright? Cheers!

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Hi Ahlungor, thanks so much for getting back to me! Would I be right in saying that $90 is the usual amount for a HJ? In that case it is not worth going to a place like Bodyrotic where they charge $160? Cleanliness is the most important thing yes. Can you also just clarify what the usual rules are regarding touching the girls?

In terms of the other preferences: I don't mind the age, would prefer a non-asian but don't mind if she is shaved and has big tits, Not too slim on the body but not chubby, don't know exact cup sizes but on the bigger end, and a girl who is soft and teasing, and knows well how to work a dick and balls. Haha I hope that was alright? Cheers!

OK, let me stop you right there, this is primary a punting forum site for Asian shops and girls, there are occasional western girls, white girls or European backpackers but 99% of the intels here are for Asian girls: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Taiwanese, Malaysians etc.

Now that you mentioned about Bodyrotic, you obviously have done some homeworks, for caucasians girls providing massage, body to body and happy ending, yes, Bodyrotic is one of them, you can also add At Michelles in Potts Point, RPM in Bayswater Road and Nirvana in Cleveland street and unfortunately the caucasian prices are much higher than the Asian shops, so you pay for what are on offer out there. and again, not too much intels in Cauc girls or Cauc shops in this forum, so good luck to you,

Sorry, can't give you any more help

Cheers

aussiegaigin
20-06-2016, 05:15 PM

For Asians, the cost breakdown is generally $35-40/30 mins to $60-70/60 mins "massage" time. A clothed HJ should add $20 for the girl to $50 for nude HJ. Other extras may add more, if the GIRL wants to offer them. Some shops have all-in-one pricing around the same equivalent rates.

You will have to decide if the $40-50 premium for a cauc girl is worth it. You would be hard pressed to find any difference in the service levels.

Touching the girls? There are no "rules", it is up to the girl to decide what she wants to let you do. Attitudes might change with familiarity over time.

A cauc girls with big tits? That would test Bro Ahlungor's loyalties LOL

hillybilly
20-06-2016, 05:27 PM
If non Asians is your sexual preference, then fair enough but otherwise you are doing yourself a Disservice. even amongst Asian shops, service and price structure can be different eg Korean and Chinese shops.

I go to bodyrotic occasionally and from time to time you'll find a stunner of the standard that the Asian equivalent wouldn't be working as a ML cos she'd be a movie star or model.

You can get great service at both but you'd be paying through the roof for all the extras in the cauc shop that is standard in Korean shop. I've had freebies in the cauc shop but that was only after becoming a long time regular. In the end, it will come down to value proposition

aussiegaigin
20-06-2016, 06:05 PM
If you want to make comparisons, go have an hour at 227 Broadway for $120, then walk up the road a few doors to Kings Court to see what the $180 standard massage offers.

ribif
21-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the responses guys, they've all been helpful. I have decided to go to 227 Broadway once I get a chance to go into the city and will report back soon. Thanks again!

Nekman
25-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Some great suggestions and information here. Please report back mate with an update. I am interested too.