PDA

View Full Version : General talk Intro and question re: threesome with WL

Nthbrisguy
21-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Hi everyone, longtime lurker here, first time poster. Been punting around Brisbane on and off for around 10 years. Had some pretty good experiences over the years and of course some shockers. But I'll save those story's for another time.

Anyway onto my question, I have a regular I've been seeing for around 3-4 years on and off, she's HAB, DD's, petite etc, lots of fun, I've always got along well with her blah blah blah. About a year ago I asked her if she had ever tried a few guys at once, she said no but I think we probably all know the real answer to that. I couldn't care less it's all part of the game. Anyway every so often she asks when I am going to bring a friend with me. Im keen to give it a go with her, but does anyone have any experience in this area specifically? Also what's does the law say? Also, I don't really have anyone to ask that I know, so that's a bit tricky... Suggestions????

blas
21-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Haha wow, I expect a lot of guys to be PMing you.

I used to be a VIP single guy at a swingers club and it was always fun to see the difference in the couples that came. The ones that were there to add a guy always seemed to have thought it through properly and understood how it was going to happen.

The ones after girls tended to be all over the shop. Whoevers idea it was, the partner generally wasn't actually into it but lacked the confidence to say no. It was always fun toying with guys in both of these types of relationships. The dominant guys would freak out when they saw their partner talking to a guy and realise that things might end up going to opposite to plan. The submissive guys would just sit quietly while you chatted up their wife.

That club Couples International isn't around anymore. There was another one in Brisbane called Mike's Place, but it was dodgy. And a place in Ashmore that was OK, sometimes had BDSM too.

I'm sure if you check out redhotpie there will be something about clubs, parties or events. A lot of these places have rules against people being paid or trying to get business through them (ie, no WLs) but if she doesn't tell anyone and pretends she is your GF you will be fine.

Just make sure you both know what you're getting into and you're both cool with it. Nothing kills the mood like someone freaking out or sulking.

Nthbrisguy
21-06-2016, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the reply Blas, no PM's yet.... I can remember both Mikes Place and Couples Int. that's a really good suggestion.

marcoau
24-06-2016, 06:57 AM
Hi everyone, longtime lurker here, first time poster. Been punting around Brisbane on and off for around 10 years. Had some pretty good experiences over the years and of course some shockers. But I'll save those story's for another time.

Anyway onto my question, I have a regular I've been seeing for around 3-4 years on and off, she's HAB, DD's, petite etc, lots of fun, I've always got along well with her blah blah blah. About a year ago I asked her if she had ever tried a few guys at once, she said no but I think we probably all know the real answer to that. I couldn't care less it's all part of the game. Anyway every so often she asks when I am going to bring a friend with me. Im keen to give it a go with her, but does anyone have any experience in this area specifically? Also what's does the law say? Also, I don't really have anyone to ask that I know, so that's a bit tricky... Suggestions????

Hi

is your 'regular' HAB a working lady or just a friend?

hogansheros
24-06-2016, 02:52 PM
let the girl take the lead. if she's asking then it's your job to do the best to make it happen.

my experiences like this have all been overseas where it is so much easier.

for me, the fun factor would be low if you are doing it a threesome with a complete stranger. so I'm thinking in this case, it's really you and her seeing how much fun you can have with the extra guy. Is it going to do much for you?

The threesomes I've had were 2F plus me. There were two varieties. One where it was me taking turns with each girl. KInd of boring. The other was where both girls were into each other and i was just part of it. Much more fun.

The 2F 2m fun I've had have been good too. The two girls knew each other and were chosen as they expressed an interest in each other. Us two guys also knew each other. Lots of swapping and girls scking on things while they were getting f**ked in all sorts of ways. Certainly would do again.

HH

Nthbrisguy
24-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Hi

is your 'regular' HAB a working lady or just a friend?

She's a WL, why do you ask?

Nthbrisguy
24-06-2016, 07:34 PM
let the girl take the lead. if she's asking then it's your job to do the best to make it happen.

my experiences like this have all been overseas where it is so much easier.

for me, the fun factor would be low if you are doing it a threesome with a complete stranger. so I'm thinking in this case, it's really you and her seeing how much fun you can have with the extra guy. Is it going to do much for you?

The threesomes I've had were 2F plus me. There were two varieties. One where it was me taking turns with each girl. KInd of boring. The other was where both girls were into each other and i was just part of it. Much more fun.

The 2F 2m fun I've had have been good too. The two girls knew each other and were chosen as they expressed an interest in each other. Us two guys also knew each other. Lots of swapping and girls scking on things while they were getting f**ked in all sorts of ways. Certainly would do again.

HH

Thanks for the reply, I've had a handful of MFF threesomes both here and OS, always good fun especially if the girls know each other well, in fact I've asked the girl in question if she knows anyone a few times but, alas I think that might be off the table, for now atleast.

Regarding the complete stranger thing I don't really know how I feel about it. On one hand I don't think I'd mind if she was getting f**ked hard like PSE which she does enjoy. Not sure why?? Just a thing I guess . But wouldn't be interested in a "vanilla" type experience so to speak. I'm easy I'll just play it by ear for now.

madness
25-06-2016, 03:33 AM
She's a WL, why do you ask?

We are all interested in finding out about a HAB, Double D's petite. Please let us know her number if you think she would like some extra work :smile:

blas
25-06-2016, 09:07 AM
We are all interested in finding out about a HAB, Double D's petite. Please let us know her number if you think she would like some extra work :smile:

Ha yep, that's why I said he'd get a ton of pms