PDA

View Full Version : Question Awkward?

Newbee
21-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Hey guys, if you usually see your regular MLs but both of them happens to work same day at the same shop? What do you do? And if you go to same shop and decide you wish to see a different girl. How do you react to it or the ML thinking you came to see them but instead you are seeing someone else? Has this happened to people?

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Hey guys, if you usually see your regular MLs but both of them happens to work same day at the same shop? What do you do? And if you go to same shop and decide you wish to see a different girl. How do you react to it or the ML thinking you came to see them but instead you are seeing someone else? Has this happened to people?

No awkwardness mate, the MLs understand that she can not be exclusive to you only as she needs more money, same thing you can't be loyal to her alone as she may not be working or available everytime you visit the shop !! Any awkwardness is only in your head man.

There is one way to ease the tension if any, is to make friend with the shop keeper or mamasan, then you can always use this line:

Hi, how are you, Nicole asked me to try this new girl Iris today !!

or

Hi Rebecca, Alice said you are busy and asked me to try the Korean girl Emma instead !!

just blame in on the mamasan..................lol and I'm sure she won't mind any one bit !!

Cheers

Mr Bastard
21-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Nike phylosophy..........JUST DO IT

Sam88
21-06-2016, 04:39 PM
i always go try other girls when my regular is not around :cool2:

aussiegaigin
21-06-2016, 05:31 PM
how did you get two regulars on the same day in the first place LOL

TallyHo
21-06-2016, 06:06 PM
If you are seeing more than one ML, then you don't have a regular ML really.

And if both you and your regular ML are single and you see potential to form a relationship, then I think it is better to stay with just her.

hillybilly
21-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Some MLs do take it quite personally when they bump into you seeing another ml so it really depends on the girl...

Starfire
21-06-2016, 06:22 PM
I would have to agree it would depend on the girl. The girl I've been seeing went on holidays for a bit and when she came back she asked whether I saw anyone else whilst she was gone! And was a bit upset when I said yes....hehe

If you find it awkward just avoid the days they are there!

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2016, 06:22 PM

It was Rebecca at 316 who introduced me to Emma in the first place !

Raybo
21-06-2016, 06:47 PM
I went tried to book a regular once and the papasan said she wasnt available and sold me another girl. I said fine. The booking was made 30 mins before i was arriving. I get there and wait a couple of minutes and my regular greets me in the waiting room!!!! Not sure what happened there.

Starfire
21-06-2016, 06:50 PM
I went tried to book a regular once and the papasan said she wasnt available and sold me another girl. I said fine. The booking was made 30 mins before i was arriving. I get there and wait a couple of minutes and my regular greets me in the waiting room!!!! Not sure what happened there.

And u ended up with the regular or the new girl?

Newbee
21-06-2016, 06:50 PM

One usually works on a different day until they changed the roster to have both on same days so I've been avoiding the shop. The reception has text me few times with new girls to try but I didn't go due to awkwardness when I go there and say I'm seeing a different girl as many of the regular mls have my number and wechat so contact me outside the shop

Starfire
21-06-2016, 07:00 PM
One usually works on a different day until they changed the roster to have both on same days so I've been avoiding the shop. The reception has text me few times with new girls to try but I didn't go due to awkwardness when I go there and say I'm seeing a different girl as many of the regular mls have my number and wechat so contact me outside the shop

Haha oh...I see...yeah that's where it goes wrong...having numbers and we chat..it's like having and juggling multiple relationships hahahaha

woods23
21-06-2016, 08:04 PM

1 option left - since you are avoiding the shop already!!!
Go for broke and ask for 3 some :) :)

You never know.....

Raybo
22-06-2016, 10:07 AM
And u ended up with the regular or the new girl?

Got my regular. Maybe they saw me on camera or something walking in.

Alan86
22-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Yes, this has happened to me before!

One of my regulars switched to a day of another regular.

Girl A was a cutie pie who practically thought we were a couple and would cover me in kisses whenever I turned up. Girl B was a stunner who also I thought liked me somewhat and wanted me to herself.

Thought hard about whether to go to see Girl B or not (didn't want to hurt girl A) but was really in the mood for Girl B. (And didn't have money for two that day which is normally how I solve this problem). Turned up, and booked Girl B, who was standing in the corridor. Suddenly, girl A appears and is excited to see me. She then senses she might not have been booked, and both girls stand side by side in competition to see who is picked. Manager announces Girl B, and I see Girl A's heart break in front of my eyes.

Felt terrible for a week, and went back to book girl A (with chocolates lol). Explained the situation and told her I'd book her from now on as I liked her more. Told her i wouldn't book Girl B if she wanted, but she said that whilst very jealous, it was up to me who I booked and she'd accept it. I almost felt like I had been 'cheating ' on my ML!

I've had similar instances but this one sticks out. Usually, it's not a big deal, but on one occasion, an ML actually cried!

You can try saying ' this time her, next time you' but you lose that special feeling and service from being a devoted regular.

aussiegaigin
22-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Girl A was a cutie pie who practically thought we were a couple and would cover me in kisses whenever I turned up. Girl B was a stunner who also I thought liked me somewhat and wanted me to herself.
It is nice when regulars treat you well and give you "special services", but I would never believe that I am the only customer they treat this way, despite what they say.

Being able to "compare notes" with other punters, soon shows up where the girls' loyalties lay, it is usually in your wallet.

Maybe knowing they have some competition might stir the girls into even better performances.

And of course, we punters are always totally faithful to our regular girl(s)? LOL

Sam88
22-06-2016, 12:15 PM

Thought hard about whether to go to see Girl B or not (didn't want to hurt girl A) but was really in the mood for Girl B. (And didn't have money for two that day which is normally how I solve this problem). Turned up, and booked Girl B, who was standing in the corridor. Suddenly, girl A appears and is excited to see me. She then senses she might not have been booked, and both girls stand side by side in competition to see who is picked. Manager announces Girl B, and I see Girl A's heart break in front of my eyes.

Felt terrible for a week, and went back to book girl A (with chocolates lol). Explained the situation and told her I'd book her from now on as I liked her more. Told her i wouldn't book Girl B is she wanted, but she said that whilst very jealous, it was up to me who I booked and she'd accept it. I almost felt like I had been 'cheating ' on an ML!

I've had similar instances but this one sticks out. Usually, it's not a big deal, but on one occasion, an ML actually cried!

You can try saying ' this time her, next time you' but you lose that special feeling and service from being a devoted regular.

lol what a sticky situation mate!

Starfire
22-06-2016, 02:26 PM
But they wouldn't be devoted to one. If they did they either wouldn't be doing this job or they would suck at it. But I do believe there may be chemistry and attraction

hillybilly
22-06-2016, 03:10 PM

Felt terrible for a week, and went back to book girl A (with chocolates lol). Explained the situation and told her I'd book her from now on as I liked her more. Told her i wouldn't book Girl B if she wanted, but she said that whilst very jealous, it was up to me who I booked and she'd accept it. I almost felt like I had been 'cheating ' on my ML!

Did girl A refuse to offer you extras you were so clearly receiving because of this incident? 😂

Jon85
22-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Just smile and be polite, tell her you'll book her next time. Lie and say you weren't sure if she worked there anymore. Blame the receptionist.

cuteguy
22-06-2016, 07:32 PM
How about mixing it up with girls at different shops and checking the rosters of various shops? This way you might avoid meeting your regular MLs at the same shop on the same day. In any event, if your regular does notice you in the shop you have no obligation to see her all the time. It's your money to spend as you please.

garfield
22-06-2016, 07:38 PM
It is nice when regulars treat you well and give you "special services", but I would never believe that I am the only customer they treat this way, despite what they say.

Being able to "compare notes" with other punters, soon shows up where the girls' loyalties lay, it is usually in your wallet.

Maybe knowing they have some competition might stir the girls into even better performances.

And of course, we punters are always totally faithful to our regular girl(s)? LOL

i totally agree. And most of the time it is just pride and ego for the to know her client is devoted to her rather than others.

NigStick
23-06-2016, 12:08 AM
We are PUNTING not married with them, I think they can understand that we wanna try something new !

Babycat
24-07-2016, 02:04 PM

It's true when Mls take it personally. From that moment, your position is not special anymore. She will remind herself that you're just a very normal client who is just a punter. Less attention, less efforts or still goid, but not excellent! I was so upset that I finished my shift earlier when the client I liked chose another one ( he thought that I didn't want to see him as I just smiled but not say hello to him).
I always remind myself that clients are not my property and we don't have any obligations between us. That makes me take it easy as I don't like competition and make clients feel awkward and uncomfortable when they feel like they have to choose. Clients come to us to look for relaxation, not pressure! Enough stress in real life for them already.

Alan86
24-07-2016, 02:16 PM

I just realised, that out of pure coincidence, that girl A was an A-cup, and Girl B was in fact a B-Cup! Made me burst out laughing!

Both great girls who I will remember and love always!

caff3ry
24-07-2016, 07:20 PM
I just realised, that out of pure coincidence, that girl A was an A-cup, and Girl B was in fact a B-Cup! Made me burst out laughing!

Both great girls who I will remember and love always!

You made an ML cry!??!! Do tell brother

woods23
24-07-2016, 07:59 PM
Never let ur regular ml see you seeing other girls!!!
Knowing is 1 thing right?
They will squeeze ur balls hard..:startle:.....I know haha

caff3ry
24-07-2016, 08:12 PM

Damn that sounds harsh hahahaha who knows maybe some people into the whole being dominated thing haha

Sam88
25-07-2016, 02:51 AM

yeah bro woods, dont let Star catch ya ;)

Alan86
25-07-2016, 06:43 AM

Read my review. Girl A had invited me to her home, and we had made plans on what activities we'd do together. It was foolish of me to mess it up, but man Girl B was hot, I couldn't resist!

Alan86
25-07-2016, 06:44 AM

Yes, I wouldn't ask for a Blowjob!

That could be dangerous!

Alan86
25-07-2016, 09:47 AM

There was also another occasion when I made an ML cry, similarly. But I wasn't there to witness it.

I had two girls I was seeing at one shop. They all would hang out in the girls section. I had one regular girl , Korean girl A, who was so nice and wonderful (one of my all time favourites), and another new hot one, Korean Girl B, who I'd seen once or twice.

So one night I rock up and ask for Korean girl A. The manager then goes in and tells them, 'Hey , you have a booking Korean girl A'. When she asks who it is, he announces 'It's Alan86'. At this point, Korean girl B bursts into tears! Note - this is the managers fault!

When Korean girl A enters the room, she's laughing and tells me that .korean girl B is crying! I was pretty shocked. I didn't really think too much about it though as I was more puzzled than anything else.

Next time I booked Korean girl B, she exclaimed 'Hey, last time you booked Korean girl A, do you know I cried?'. I said yes, and just explained that she was my regular also, and I had met her before her, after all. I just said I liked both girls, and she was very sexy too.

In this case, I didn't feel as sorry for her as I did in the other story somehow. Or if it was the other way around, and it was Korean girl A who cried, I would have felt awful, as she was my main regular and a very wonderful girl.

But oh well, what can you do eh? Try your best to avoid the situation by figuire go out their roster, but in the end, it's part of the game, and handle it as best you can.

docevil
25-07-2016, 11:02 AM
There was also another occasion when I made an ML cry, similarly. But I wasn't there to witness it.

I had two girls I was seeing at one shop. They all would hang out in the girls section. I had one regular girl , Korean girl A, who was so nice and wonderful (one of my all time favourites), and another new hot one, Korean Girl B, who I'd seen once or twice.

So one night I rock up and ask for Korean girl A. The manager then goes in and tells them, 'Hey , you have a booking Korean girl A'. When she asks who it is, he announces 'It's Alan86'. At this point, Korean girl B bursts into tears! Note - this is the managers fault!

When Korean girl A enters the room, she's laughing and tells me that .korean girl B is crying! I was pretty shocked. I didn't really think too much about it though as I was more puzzled than anything else.

Next time I booked Korean girl B, she exclaimed 'Hey, last time you booked Korean girl A, do you know I cried?'. I said yes, and just explained that she was my regular also, and I had met her before her, after all. I just said I liked both girls, and she was very sexy too.

In this case, I didn't feel as sorry for her as I did in the other story somehow. Or if it was the other way around, and it was Korean girl A who cried, I would have felt awful, as she was my main regular and a very wonderful girl.

But oh well, what can you do eh? Try your best to avoid the situation by figuire go out their roster, but in the end, it's part of the game, and handle it as best you can.

You must have some sort of "animal magnetism"?!

Usually, with me, I am sure the ML/WL would have said "Thank God He didn't pick me again!! " :)

And if they do cry... it will be happy tears :)

Alan86
26-07-2016, 05:46 AM
You must have some sort of "animal magnetism"?!

Usually, with me, I am sure the ML/WL would have said "Thank God He didn't pick me again!! " :)

And if they do cry... it will be happy tears :)

Don't say that bro!

If you are polite, respectful and nice - I'm sure they will cry because they want you back too!

docevil
26-07-2016, 05:51 AM
Don't say that bro!

If you are polite, respectful and nice - I'm sure they will cry because they want you back too!

hahaha.. you are right! Being respectful to their boundaries and polite is the way to go...BUT

I ever doubt someone would cry if I didn't pick them again :smile:

Babycat
26-07-2016, 10:03 PM
hahaha.. you are right! Being respectful to their boundaries and polite is the way to go...BUT

I ever doubt someone would cry if I didn't pick them again :smile:
I was into one guy that I cried when he did not pick me. Feel like my heart was broken.
But for some, I'm really happy that they don't pick me, haha. So stressful when I have to deal with them.

caff3ry
26-07-2016, 10:09 PM
I was into one guy that I cried when he did not pick me. Feel like my heart was broken.
But for some, I'm really happy that they don't pick me, haha. So stressful when I have to deal with them.

See it's interesting I thought you could choose who you wanted to serve. I'm very close with an ex ML who told me if she saw someone she didn't like she'd just not serve him

cato
28-07-2016, 12:01 AM
We are PUNTING not married with them, I think they can understand that we wanna try something new !

I agree totally!

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 09:31 AM
See it's interesting I thought you could choose who you wanted to serve. I'm very close with an ex ML who told me if she saw someone she didn't like she'd just not serve him

The MLs should be able to preview the clients from the cctv which most shops have, just to protect the MLs from family, friends or people they tried to avoid ?