PDA

View Full Version : General talk YMMV - but how far can it vary...really?

4some
21-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting sick and tired of overwhelmingly positive reviewers hiding behind the line "YMMV"???

Because in the end BS reviews cost punters' money and wasted time and energy on a dud punt, which then defeats one of the purpose of forums like this to somehow shift the odds in favour of the punter (or call me a cynic, really the purpose of the forum is to generate income for the owners of this website)...

Starfire
21-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting sick and tired of overwhelmingly positive reviewers hiding behind the line "YMMV"???

Because in the end BS reviews cost punters' money and wasted time and energy on a dud punt, which then defeats one of the purpose of forums like this to somehow shift the odds in favour of the punter (or call me a cynic, really the purpose of the forum is to generate income for the owners of this website)...

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's a disclaimer and not unlike investing and trading forums people posting DYOR - do your own research.

Also WL and ML are human and sometimes when reviews are written you may feel that there was a connection hence get more out of the session or its not the norm for that lady so it doesn't hurt to signal that for the reader. Poor new to the forum person may think that is the standard and either get pissed or disappointed service wasn'tlike that.

Just my thoughts: )

wilisno
21-06-2016, 09:11 PM

I never used the word YMMV, it's too obvious, I always write what happened in the session with me, I won't write what will happen in the session with anybody else, whether they will have the same experience, it's not my problem !

As I said many times before, if you think a review doesn't go well with your experience, don't read it if it's written by that writer you don't trust, end of story !

Sam88
21-06-2016, 10:48 PM
yeah mate sometimes it's hard to tell. It could be a connection issue etc, at the end of the day , the girls are humans with emotions as well. Could be something you say, smell or did that might turn them off therefore your experience could vary. I never trust a review a 100% but having see more similar positive reviews of a certain girl obviously would mean something is working or she's a real professional. I haven't been wrong so far with girls of such but have only gotten bad experiences with girls that "I decided to check it out with one good review".

cuteguy
21-06-2016, 11:16 PM
I never used the word YMMV, it's too obvious, I always write what happened in the session with me, I won't write what will happen in the session with anybody else, whether they will have the same experience, it's not my problem !

As I said many times before, if you think a review doesn't go well with your experience, don't read it if it's written by that writer you don't trust, end of story !

I concur with the comments above.

My after report deals with my time with the girl and not what someone else encountered with the same girl. I remind others that the service provided by the girl may differ with other customers since you can never be 100% certain that the service provided by a girl to one customer will be the same for another. It may depend on factors such as how the girl is feeling and whether it is the beginning or end of her shift, does she like the customer or not and whether she was providing a standard service in comparison to a diamond level service. In addition, customer's perceptions of how he should be serviced by a WL or ML differ too. Some guys like GFE while others prefer PSE. Some girls have their own style of providing service so what might be to the liking of one customer might not go down well with another customer. In the end, the after reports serve as a guide for others as to what type of service the girl may provide and whether it is worthwhile seeing a girl. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to make up his own mind about the service of the girl and whether to see her or not.

Pussyhands
21-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Yeah there's the difference between punters - what each punter likes can be different and there can be difference on how u are when with the girl. If your not hygienic or have bad attitude etc the girl may not be able to provide the exact service.

On the flip side if a girl is blatantly using an excuse to waste time then sure there's an issue. I had one like that once.... We all been there.

tales88
21-06-2016, 11:43 PM
My gripe is more with exaggerated reviews, esp about the looks. I agree when it comes to service YMMV when it comes to service, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there seems to be a stigma around negative reviews in this forum.

cuteguy
21-06-2016, 11:53 PM
Many punters don't post negative reviews and this may be attributed to the fear that the shop might not look favourably towards them especially when they want to see new or popular girls or they just take it on the chin and let the bad encounter pass so no one else finds out about it.

Starfire
22-06-2016, 12:03 AM
My gripe is more with exaggerated reviews, esp about the looks. I agree when it comes to service YMMV when it comes to service, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there seems to be a stigma around negative reviews in this forum.

I have to agree on the looks thing haha I've gone and chosen a girl based on a few reviews saying she's really pretty and when I met her thought...
Hmmm...not my type haha

CunningLinguist
22-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Maybe we need to review reviewers!
If a reviewer has a mix of both positive and negative aspects in their reviews and reviews a number of different shops he may get a favourable ranking.
On the other hand if a reviewer always has amazing positive experiences despite what others experience and writes for the same shop all the time and has fake accounts to keep his reviews in the limelight he may get a less than favourable ranking, eg. Max Impact's reviews of the now defunct TMC run by the now banned for life Yamada (thanks Max for your unwitting help to get him banned).

Sam88
22-06-2016, 12:16 AM
, but there seems to be a stigma around negative reviews in this forum.

I agree, getting very common now too

wilisno
22-06-2016, 02:04 AM
I have to agree on the looks thing haha I've gone and chosen a girl based on a few reviews saying she's really pretty and when I met her thought...
Hmmm...not my type haha
Same deal ! If you find the reviewer doesn't have the same taste as yours, don't follow his lead from then on !

But in your case, you said a few reviews said she's pretty but you thought otherwise, then you can't really blame others for having bad taste, haha, as they say, the majority rules ! ;) ;) ;)

Sam88
22-06-2016, 12:16 PM
as they say, the majority rules ! ;) ;) ;)

hear hear!! that's how I found out about Nana :love:

wilisno
22-06-2016, 12:42 PM
hear hear!! that's how I found out about Nana :love:
Well ! The problem is, if anyone writes a good report, he will be suspected to be bias, and if no one backs up his report, then you won't have multiple reports to take reference for !

And if the writer decides not to write at all for fear of the above problem, then you won't have any report to help make a decision with at all !

That's why the forum rule was created that a report should not be criticized, if you find you've got a different experience, write your own without attacking the original report or reporter.

Max Impact
22-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Well ! The problem is, if anyone writes a good report, he will be suspected to be bias, and if no one backs up his report, then you won't have multiple reports to take reference for !

And if the writer decides not to write at all for fear of the above problem, then you won't have any report to help make a decision with at all !

That's why the forum rule was created that a report should not be criticized, if you find you've got a different experience, write your own without attacking the original report or reporter.

A forum rule consistently broken by Cunninglinguist!

AHLUNGOR
22-06-2016, 12:59 PM

I could not have put it any better myself, Brother Wil !!

LIKE !! :smile:

Jon85
22-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Hi guys, been reading this forum for a while, some of the reviews are accurate and some don't pass face validity after having experienced the same lady.

There's nothing worse than a dud punt and I'll do my best to put in my 2 cents.

When it comes to the punt experience, I think its a mix of the WL's general attitude + your chemistry with them. To be safe, you'd want their general attitude to be positive irrespective of time of day, day of week or season.

Sam88
22-06-2016, 01:46 PM

I so agree!

cisco
22-06-2016, 02:18 PM

Bra wilisno , you got the best answer in this case , thumbs up the best :miao:

cisco
22-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Any new rules for this matters bras ? :miao:

wilisno
22-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Any new rules for this matters bras ? :miao:
Yes ! You have to write more or no more bald vaginas for you to eat ! ;) ;) ;)

hillybilly
22-06-2016, 03:05 PM
I think wilisno bro hit the nail on the end.

Is like buying a new car....you can read as many reviews online or from magazine as you like but at the end of the day you should still go for a test drive yourself and see if it fits the bill

TallyHo
22-06-2016, 06:46 PM
I think wilisno bro hit the nail on the end.

Is like buying a new car....you can read as many reviews online or from magazine as you like but at the end of the day you should still go for a test drive yourself and see if it fits the bill

One difference is, test driving a car is free.

hillybilly
22-06-2016, 07:08 PM
One difference is, test driving a car is free.

That's true lol but the analogy itself holds true in that you can read all the reviews you want but nothing beats taking it out for a spin yourself

Pussyhands
22-06-2016, 07:27 PM
With looks, we tend to have a scale. So when I write my reviews I follow the below

Not attractive
Plain
Average
Easy on the eye
Attractive
Pretty
Very Pretty
Beautiful
Model Material
Like a Goddess

I punt from Pretty/Attractive upwards. The more certain features are anchored on a scale, the closer to objective review we can get...... but again there are some personal factors to evaluation but I do agree with the OP - that a rating of beautiful would not differ to the point of average - no matter how "blind" the punter may be lol...

I do have to admit when an attractive girl gives an excellent time the looks do swing up a few point! I think that a very human thing to notice - and its the same for chicks too, I think if ur cool about it they will like you more and when they do all aspects of you will be rated higher. :)

cisco
22-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Yes ! You have to write more or no more bald vaginas for you to eat ! ;) ;) ;)

Lol lol :shout::shout: i will write more if i find someone beautiful in my eyes :miao: cause i want to eat baldy vagina :love: , for all baldy Vagina i Luv you all :miao: