PDA

View Full Version : General talk 7 Villawood has Ladyboys ? wtf

nocturnalman
23-06-2016, 05:26 AM
I recently checked their website for roster and rates and directly under rates for girls there was rates for "Ladyboy".

Why the hell do they do that ? Cant they just open shops specially for ladyboys ?

NaughtyBoy13
23-06-2016, 09:28 AM
who know? Some people maye love it :)

woods23
23-06-2016, 05:13 PM
You never know.
The lady boy might be the most popular 1 there .
She or he give better service.

What's the rate for the LB BTW? ??

Mr Bastard
23-06-2016, 05:40 PM
everyone has a right to be who they are, if your uncomfortable with it thats your problem and no one elses, they probably dont have a negative perception of you because your straight ? or not?

cuteguy
24-06-2016, 12:25 AM
The ladyboys are coming to get you!:miao:

Raybo
24-06-2016, 08:35 AM
I sort of get why someone 'becomes' a ladyboy and i am cool with that. I don't quite get why someone wants to fuck a ladyboy? That is what confuses me! I am not judging these people; just don't understand????

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2016, 09:55 AM
I sort of get why someone 'becomes' a ladyboy and i am cool with that. I don't quite get why someone wants to fuck a ladyboy? That is what confuses me! I am not judging these people; just don't understand????

Is this a gay thing ??

Pussyhands
24-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Why do some people like Bdsm?

Lots of subcultures into different things, I think it's just a kink

rubbertoe
24-06-2016, 03:52 PM
...Why the hell do they do that ? Cant they just open shops specially for ladyboys ?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with diversifying your business. Do you really expect them to open another premises, with all its associated overheads, to cater specifically to the ladyboy market?

What I find more bizarre is that they have pricing for a 10min session. I mean, what the fuck can you do in 10mins?... Get undressed, have a shower, get dressed and fuck off :smile:

RT

42Gladesville
24-06-2016, 04:36 PM
i was in villawood 7 last night

Didn't see any ladyboys :P

or maybe i couldn't tell...

God Member
24-06-2016, 04:46 PM
I don't quite get why someone wants to fuck a ladyboy? That is what confuses me! I am not judging these people; just don't understand????

Yeah, as you drilled their arse who would want to feel their penis laying flat and hard between you? :burn: :thirst: :horror:

Ps. And then, to your further horror, it ejaculates between you! :startle: :grimace2: :horror:

Raybo
24-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Yeah, as you drilled their arse who would want to feel their penis laying flat and hard between you? :burn: :thirst: :horror:

Ps. And then, to your further horror, it ejaculates between you! :startle: :grimace2: :horror:

Haha......whilst you are squeezing his tits!

Sam88
24-06-2016, 05:53 PM
I have seen many aussies dating ladyboys lol plenty in the city.

Alan86
25-06-2016, 07:14 AM
Some people are 'into it' and will pay through the nose to get one.

What I HATE is that the average punter , like myself, does NOT want a ladyboy at all costs! DO NOT try to pass a lb as a normal ML, or else we will be traumatised and never return!