PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Yuki (is very yummy!)

ilovefs
20-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Brief description for those who don't know:
Very thin, long hair down her her cute arse. Breasts described elsewhere as A/B but I would say B's. Too big for A's - they look extra big depending on the angle, I think her small frame does it.
Tattoo on her lower torso (can't remember if on back too, haven't done doggy with her for a while), and pierced belly button. Very very pretty face too and nice smile. Age, well, older than they would have you think, but regardless of this, a nice girl with great service.

Its been a while since I was down at 64 (yes, over a week is a while for me!), and I was pretty anxious for it.

I had the opportunity today and I took it!

I have now seen Yuki a few times and have been impressed but one of the times was in a hot double with her friend and mine Cici and I wanted to spend some alone time with her just to confirm my sneaking suspicions that she is a nice chick!

Only a short but sweet review today as it was GREAT but no amazing details or odd things happened at all.

I arrived and Sophie assumed I wanted to see the new girl (damn, forget her name, I think it was 'Anita') as I have a habit these days of seeing the new girls. I told her I would like to see Yuki. No problem. These days I just pay Sophie at the reception desk and head into the room. Yuki is not far behind as I am showering. She gets the bed ready, then leaves for a minute to get mouthwash.

Soon enough I am on the bed and the lovely, thin Yuki comes into the room and we greet with a kiss and have some idle chit chat. She's a nice girl but unfortunately her English is quite broken so it can be a bit tricky to communicate well with her. I think she'd be really nice to talk to given better English.

We are pretty much kissing straight up, holding each other, moaning and really getting into it.

I kiss her breasts, nipples, collarbone, neck and then her lips again, then go back down to her breasts.

Although I am doing it with the occasional girl these days, I'm not big on eating pussy for health reasons, but given my experience with Yuki's cleanliness I am happy to go down for a munch. Not only that, but her pussy is the most beautiful, silky smoooooooooooth pussy you will ever see and taste. It is absolutely amazing. I ask her if I can eat her pussy and she answers yes pretty quickly LOL so I assume she is pretty keen. I am very quickly between her legs alternating between her pussy hole and her clit, some round and round licking, flicking, gentle pressing of her clit, and some sucking of all parts of her tasty pink genitals saw me as horny as hell and her too. Unfortunately I could not make her cum (unless she has mini orgasms) but really wanted to fuck her. She did too and asked for fuck now!

She applied a condom, or tried to. It was a normal sized one which some girls struggle to get on from their angle but I can get it on myself, which I did. I then entered her to her (and my) delight. Even Yuki being a bit smaller than some girls and me being a bit bigger than some guys it went in oh so nicely and without the need for lube, Yuki was so horny she even commented on how she did not need lube and doesn't like too much anyway. No complaints here. I love knowing sex is happening with only the girls own juices flowing.

I'd like to go into great deal on how we swapped positions, she fucked me cowgirl then reverse cowgirl, then a bit of doggy, then back to mish, then some natural blow job, then back to mish to finish but unfortunately I had been so long between punts and I was so horny to see Yuki that none of that happened. Basically once I was in mish, I lay on her (gently) and held her tight, as she did me, with our cheeks (face cheeks!!) together, just the way I like it. We continued fucking like this for a few minutes. I told her this was wonderful and I am so happy. I think she might have felt the same way but she could not speak. Obviously I was doing something right!

Not long after that I felt it building. I slowed and varied my thrusts a bit, and went shallow. I tend to often need shallow thrusts to stimulate the more sensitive part of my penis near the tip in order to get over the line.

Once it was past the point of no return I can start pounding deep and hard again which made Yuki go right off. Just after I'd cum before I'd really finished my orgasm unfortunately it slipped out of her. Even she sighed and said 'ohhhh! as she didn't want me to finish either! Next time, my darling Yuki, I will keep it going as long as I can.

I showered and then we chatted some more about life, gossip (some interesting, gee I get told stuff I don't expect sometimes!!) and cuddled. She mentioned something about expecting I'd see the new girl when she saw me arrive and I told her no, I came down to see her. She kissed me and was very thankful I'd made the effort to see her when she knows I like new girls.

Not long after it was time to go, even though I was a few minutes early we were both surprised at how the time went so fast considering I'd cum quick. I think I spent longer eating her smooth twat than we both expected.

Soon I am dressed and out the door.

So, my thoughts? Yuki is attractive, offers great service and is a top chick to spend time with. Rumour has it she warms slowly to a lot of guys but other than my first encounter (which was only a 30 min), I have been totally impressed with the type of girl Yuki is. She is not a newcomer to 64 but she does not act like a long term worker, in fact she is very GFE and it feels pretty genuine too.

Can't wait to see her again!

Littlewonder
20-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Your right about Yuki she has the smoothest nicest pussy I have found she loves DATY and when it comes to sex she prefers missionary sounds like a good punt with one of my favorites gee I am now missing Yuki

enigma775
21-04-2012, 12:45 AM
hrmm im still deciding whether to go with sammy or yuki for my next 64 visit

but thx for report

don_corleone
21-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Would you go for Yuki or Cici? It looks like Cici has a really nice ass.

Littlewonder
21-04-2012, 10:09 AM
I am a bit bios as Sammy is my favourite with Yuki as number two however if I just want a great fuck I would pick Yuki. But Yuki usually has to see you a couple of times before you get to see her at her best. Sammy on the other hand always tries to get her customers to leave with a smile on their face, you should never leave dissapointed if you see Sammy.

don_corleone
21-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Too bad, Sammy isn't on roster today. I got to choose either Yuki or Cici. I haven't been to this place yet, but from the photos, Cici looks very nice.

Littlewonder
21-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Well Sammy only works Wednesday at 64 I would see Yuki, I have seen Cici she is supposed to be much better these days than when I saw her 12 months ago according to the reports I read on here, mind you she was pretty good when I saw her.
I think Mimi is on today I saw here last Saturday and she is a great little punt.
If you want to see Cici it may pay to book as she can get booked out.

don_corleone
21-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Just saw Cici. One only one work to described her...wow...the best body I've seen. Saw Yuki and Mimi briefly. Mimi seems to be a nice girl too.

Littlewonder
21-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Cici has lost some weight have to agree she looks great these days

CommanderM
22-04-2012, 10:04 AM
yep slim and busty and curves in the right places! :love:

roobert
22-04-2012, 04:54 PM
will any girls come on their face in 64?

tarenpoint64
22-04-2012, 05:49 PM
some girls do - you can only find that out when you call for a booking or are at our premises. depends on the girls mood.

Littlewonder
23-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Yuki has a beautiful face so best to kiss her she has one of the neatest pussies and that's what pussies are made for so come in her pussy and kiss her face and lips, that's how it should be.

ilovefs
23-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Oh LW, you are making me horny. LOL

Littlewonder
27-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Well I got to see the lovely Yuki again to day had the usual great time not a lot to add to my earlier report paid for one hour and then extended for another hour She doesnt speak much English but she sure can talk and we seemed to have so much to talk about today well its been a month since I saw her and the sex was just fantastic we got to talk about what turns her on and how she likes to have sex her favourite position etc it just made for a great time, took me a while to get her going but once she is turned on she is unreal. A must see again girl.

ninja001
28-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Yes I agree I have seen Yuki in the lineup. now that you have written such a vivid account I am wanting to sample her myself Yummy

Littlewonder
29-04-2012, 07:47 AM
The first time I saw Yuki she was nice but not kissing so I didnt see her for again until she asked me why I didnt see her anymore I told her I like kissing and she dosn't Kiss she said you friend I kiss ever since then I have just had the most wonderful time when ever I see Yuki. I just say to her I am so glad you decided to kiss me and asked me to see you again she is on heck of a punt.

babelx
04-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Fuck. Now I've got a hardon!

babelx
04-05-2012, 02:20 AM
Littlewonder, it looks like you have to see her a few times to get the DFK??

Littlewonder
04-05-2012, 03:59 AM
Littlewonder, it looks like you have to see her a few times to get the DFK??

I think she is more likely to do DFK now than when I first met her from some of the reports I have read on here, I kind of asked her about that last time I saw her and she smiled so I wasnt sure if she understood or chose not to understand.

Originally she asked me why I didnt see her again it was about 3 months after I saw her the first time and I told her because she doesnt kiss, she said I like you only kiss if I like you so you see me the rest is history she is a great kisser if she wants to kiss you. When Yuki is in the mood she is one of the best fucks around, fortunately for me when I see her she is usually in the mood.

ilovefs
04-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Stop it! I think she is working today but I am short on cash. I've been enjoying my times with her and I think they are getting better. I reckon a few more visits and she'll be another one I want to marry. LOL

Littlewonder
04-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Stop it! I think she is working today but I am short on cash. I've been enjoying my times with her and I think they are getting better. I reckon a few more visits and she'll be another one I want to marry. LOL

I notice she is on the roster today and tomorrow trying to decide wether I see her now or wait till the morning and see her when she is fresh and horny! If I wait till tomorrow I might end up going and seeing Sammy at Blacktown instead if I go now I could probably do both Yuki today and Sammy tomorrow!