PDA

View Full Version : General talk What to do when she mentions the R word.

hogansheros
23-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Visiting one of my regulars this week she tells me that by the end of June she is retiring from the massage industry and taking up study an a skilled profession. So basically she has handed me her 5 week notice period. Immediate thoughts

a) See her every week as she is good value...but by the end risk being tired of her.

b) Don't see her again, put my dollars into discovering the next best thing.

c) See her in the last week and hope she finally goes off letting me f..k her and breaking the shop rules. Presumably along with her other regulars.

d) Make an attempt to keep contact after she leaves. She has a bf already.

My feelings are See her one last time toward the end, offer my phone number and don't expect anything.

Like all the girls that retire, it was nice that she told me her plans.

What would you do in this situation?

HH

danenth
23-06-2016, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=
d) Make an attempt to keep contact after she leaves. She has a bf already.
HH[/QUOTE]

D. And let her know if she is ever running low on cash.......

reddoor
23-06-2016, 04:09 PM
A..yes if u get tired of her so what shes going anyway...B.no youve still got it good for a few wks yet..C ..dont hold ya breath on this one if she hasnt done it by now prob not gonna happen now. D..most girls have 2 numbers so the 1 u talk to her on now prob wont b answered when she leaves . But stay in good she may b back .

hogansheros
23-06-2016, 04:33 PM
yes, good feedback you guys. also gives me a nice entree to a hand-off to a girl that can look after me I guess.

ecchi.gaijin
23-06-2016, 04:43 PM
Don't let the BF deter you, most MLs I have known play around to some extent on their BFs. They might not want to marry you but you can have some fun with them even if they have a BF.

Basically your approach should change depending on her reason for retiring. If she is tired of the dirty old men trying to fuck her, then you trying to do the same might not work and being the nice guy might get you laid. Alternatively if she is retiring because she earned enough money, she might go for one last hurrah with you.

flamejob
23-06-2016, 10:15 PM
definitely see her at least a couple of more times and definitely try to swap #s with her or see if she's interested in going out for a 'farewell' drink. who knows where it might go from there if she does.