PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pain. So much pain.

HBerg
24-06-2016, 12:24 AM
Went to GTM Underwood the other day, have not been there for years since I graduated from beginner punting.

All was good, ending was good and then she went back to the table and pumped some more gel, I'm sitting there thinking 'here we go, round 2' and she pours contents of her hand on my bits.

Turns out it was alcoholic hand sanitizer. Think some of it went down my japs eye and all over my bits. You haven't known pain until you've had this sadistic torture performed on you.

Needless to say I had some words with the boss lady about it.

Be warned - they may not be going back for more lotion or oil.

reddoor
24-06-2016, 12:40 AM
Ive just crossed my legs..what the hell was she thinking?

HBerg
24-06-2016, 12:49 AM
She thought she was being helpful, cleaning me up extra special I guess?

flamejob
24-06-2016, 12:58 AM
lol, i feel your pain. i remember way back in the day, i thought dencarub would make a good lube to emulate a nice hot pussy. It was a few seconds after i had started rubbing it in furiously that i realised just how wrong i was. oh how i was wrong. oooh fuck i was wrong. the burn got progressively worse, taking me to levels of pain i had never knew existed. i was living in a communal type situation with a communal shower - the type where there are no cubicles, just one big long shower with a dozen people taking care of their ablutions. the run of shame that i made for the showers and the eternity it took for the burn to ease outweighed the humiliation of standing in a communal shower surrounded by other people while my genitals glowed like hot coals. mind you, i wouldn't expect that shit in a massage shop. something for the brothers to be wary of, lol.

blas
24-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Ohhhh couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke! Poor Hberg. She probably figured your cock was so filthy it needed sanitizing.

In my younger years I put Listerine mint (no alcohol) on my cock once before getting a blow job. It felt nice and cool. But the girl giving me the blow job was very confused why my cock tasted that way and told me to go wash it!

Drudeboy
17-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Not quite the same thing, but this happened to me about 3 years ago. I had built up a friendly relationship with a Chinese ML at a certain shop in the Valley, where I would rock up for a half hour massage just before closing time, she would take it on and then close the shop when the other girls left and then I'd pay her some extra & she'd nude up and let me massage her all over and then we'd swap places and she'd finish me off. That shop closed down and she moved on to another on the Northside (Hendra way) and we'd continue the routine. This one time, when it was her turn on the massage table she gave me this special cream to use on her (some Chinese 'Fat Burning' cream that was supposed to help lose weight- she was a little bigger than your average Chinese girl, but not too heavy), anyhow, I noticed a warming sensation on my hands, but thought little of it. We finished off as usual and I went in for a shower, but after I'd rinsed off down below, I noticed a warming sensation down there too (despite having washed my hands before the shower). On the way home however the warming sensation slowly increased to burning, then absolutely fkn fire. To the extent that when I got home it was ice cubes in a glass of water then plonking the ol' feller in that to try and numb the pain. A very uncomfortable night followed, but thankfully it had 'cooled down' by the next morning although it was a little sensitive for a couple of days after. Needless to say, that was the last visit there for this little routine! A whole new meaning to 'fat burning' and not one I'd recommend!

APuntingwewillgo
20-07-2022, 02:42 PM
I think this deserves digging up from the archive ;)

4FoW2
20-07-2022, 07:10 PM
Listerine, Dencorub - are for amateurs - I'll give you a Hot Tip use Tiger Balm.

Up2me
20-07-2022, 09:58 PM
I had a silly little giggly Filo ML think it would be fun to rub a hot stone up my ass crack. When it hit my snipping gear i'm sure a puff a steam flew out....I sure heard the sizzle. Fucken idiot. :fire:

Tales
21-07-2022, 03:31 PM
I got done in by my doctor when getting a vasectomy. Here i am laying on the table, my ball sack ready to be sliced up when the doc decided a bit more antiseptic was needed. There were 2 bottles side by side next to the table and he's grabbed the alcohol based bottle. Faaarrrrrkkkk me, i nearly jumped off the table and ran out the door, the doc had to actually hold me down. Needless to say, i didn't feel too much at all after that, it was too numb