PDA

View Full Version : Question Forum site emoticons

God Member
24-06-2016, 02:06 PM
This site has a very good expressive range of emoticons. They are funny and and have enough shades to really add to what you are saying.

They must have been created by a third party and perhaps came with the programme for the forum. But I haven't seen this range anywhere else and for a good reason I was wondering how unique they are to this site. The reason is that I find these particular emoticons useful to use in my personal e-mails and other things that find their way into cyberspace. So I have saved some of them as pictures and insert them into my personal stuff I send out.

But if these emoticons only exist here, or are very rare, then my use of them elsewhere could identify me as a member of this punting site to those who might stumble across it. :startle:

Maybe it is only my (potential) problem, but they are really good and funny emoticons, particularly this one :shout: and this one :burn: and are useful to use elsewhere. Can someone reassure me that you have seen them elsewhere and they are more common and not just found here? :question: