PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ripped off - looks are deceving

WHITEDUDE
25-06-2016, 11:23 AM
I am not gonna name the shop, but pretty disappointing overall. My mate checked the rosters and made a booking for 2 girls at the same time. We rocked up 5 mins before and then was told 1 was busy as some dude booked another 30mins and the other 1 is on holidays WTF!!!

We asked him why he confirmed the booking and he must have caller ID as he read out my mates number. He said must be problem with english or the phone bad?? He told us to wait 30mins but one would have to go in first then they other had to wait WTF. It was worth the wait for my mate she was a glamour, he thinks form thailand. He went in first then 10 mins later 2 WL came out for viewing, the one I picked had a great figure, pretty face, massive rack in a DD red bra, and a black see through dress with a white gstring.

I went in showered down, then she came back in the room and started to strip off.... she took off her bra and then ffs.... flop her boobs drooped like and old hag then she removed her dress and ffs she revealed a scared flabby belly. :startle:

I have been having trouble holding and erection, but I had a semi but as soon as she stripped I went soft as a mashmellow, she had bad breath and tried kissing me, I couldnt get it up all, she sucked it, tugged it she ended up giving me an oily HJ but I couldnt come. She had a real pretty face and seemed only about 30. Waste of fucking money for me but not my mate, he siad his was so good he blew 2 times :anger: He couldnt stop laughing, but on the upside he shouted beers all night.

I should have picked the skinny WL with no boobs ffs:burn:

Any brothers been ripped off like me?

Alan86
25-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Not sure exactly what you're after here.

I reckon you would have been better off with your mates sloppy seconds!

- in terms of booking mix ups, this does happen, but rarely. Sometimes it is due to poor English/ miscommunication, other times they don't care.

- The other point is sometimes a woman can look different after her clothes come off! You wouldn't have seen the scar, and a good bra can change the shape and size. Sometimes you can be totally deceived if the girl is wearing a size enhancing bra.

- As soon as she stripped and you went soft, you should have asked to change the girl. I've had a few experiences where I didn't have the heart to change the girl but regretted it later. The moment she walked in I was like 'oh no this is gonna suck'.

Sam88
25-06-2016, 12:51 PM
lol you should name the shop mate, help the community to avoid this as well

cuteguy
26-06-2016, 12:23 AM
lol you should name the shop mate, help the community to avoid this as well

I totally agree with brother Sam88. The shop should be exposed for the bad way they treated Whitedud especially when they said the girl was available but then when Whitedud turned up she was suddenly on holidays. In addition, there is no reference to the name of the girls seen at this shop. It might assist other punters to avoid this shop or certain girls in the future.

CunningLinguist
26-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Expose them, I don't want to get ripped off by them!

Nekman
26-06-2016, 06:26 AM
Not a good story. You should mention the name of the shop so we will know to be careful.

God Member
26-06-2016, 04:38 PM
I feel sympathy for the girl. She obviously tried her best to give good service to Whitedude. I don't think he is complaining too much except about the way clothes can enhance a package that underneath may not be quite so good as implied. I think he has enjoyed the chance to tell a funny story too, with his mate having the time of his life in the next room. :miao:

TallyHo
26-06-2016, 10:40 PM
I wouldn't say you got ripped off. This is just part of life - non MLs and WLs do the same thing with their make ups and clothes!

NaughtyBoy13
27-06-2016, 12:02 AM
Thx for a good laugh :) And good luck next time. Anyway, the word "WTF" means What The Fart?

Alan86
02-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Ugh... Can you do this after she has stripped?

Happened to me once... Now I wake up regularly sweating in fear...I should of just pretended to 'let's just be friends' instead

Good point mate. I didn't think it through. I have asked to change the girl after she'd stripped once - she flipped, and demanded I pay her a compensatory fee. One of my worst days in punting! Still feel awful whenever I think about it.

I think personally, if the woman was nice, I might not have the heart to do it. But on the other hand, it's your right isn't it? You're paying money, and he claimed he 'went soft'. I might have a chat with some managers about this topic. I'm still not clear how to do it (I asked this in a thread).