PDA

View Full Version : Question How do you refuse a girl?

Alan86
25-06-2016, 11:54 AM
Hey guys,

Something I've always wondered about but never been sure how to do, is refusing a girl.

I'm pretty easy with trying MLs, but sometimes a lady will walk into the room, who is not to your taste or liking. What do you do?

If you refuse, how exactly?

I've had a few experiences where I didn't have the heart to refuse, but inside I took a sigh and thought ' $100 plus down the drain here'.

But after a few of these, I regret it now, and I should have done something about it.

I have refused an ML or two, when I could think of some particular excuse or method at the time. Otherwise, I've given in.

I'd appreciate some advice here, because I have to take action from now on

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Hey guys,

Something I've always wondered about but never been sure how to do, is refusing a girl.

I'm pretty easy with trying MLs, but sometimes a lady will walk into the room, who is not to your taste or liking. What do you do?

I've had a few experiences where I didn't have the heart to refuse, but inside I took a sigh and thought ' $100 plus down the drain here'.

But after a few of these, I regret it now, and I should have done something about it.

I have refused an ML or two, when I could think of some particular excuse or method at the time. Otherwise, I've given in.

Mate, if they girl is not your taste then you just have to walk, no if or but.

For me it is easy, as I usually only say no when the MLs is Not busty enough then I will just ask the mamasan or receptionist if they have any one with bigger boobs !! - however, I did turn down one MILF in a FS shop a million years ago, she was huge but I could just picture that it would be a very ugly sight when the bra came off, so I just said if they have any one younger ??

These are the usual excuses you can try when the situation is appropriate:

1. Do you have any girl younger
2. Do you have any girl with bigger tits
3. Do you have any non Chinese girl
4. Do you have any Korean, Japanese, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Malaysia, Vietnamese (you use the nationality which you are sure they Don't have!!)
5. Do you have any tall and slim girl

etc. etc.

Good luck

Sam88
25-06-2016, 12:49 PM
lol I dont have the heart to do that so far

Alan86
25-06-2016, 12:52 PM
Mate, if they girl is not your taste then you just have to walk, no if or but.

For me it is easy, as I usually only say no when the MLs is Not busty enough then I will just ask the mamasan or receptionist if they have any one with bigger boobs !! - however, I did turn down one MILF in a FS shop a million years ago, she was huge but I could just picture that it would be a very ugly sight when the bra came off, so I just said if they have any one younger ??

These are the usual excuses you can try when the situation is appropriate:

1. Do you have any girl younger
2. Do you have any girl with bigger tits
3. Do you have any non Chinese girl
4. Do you have any Korean, Japanese, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Malaysia, Vietnamese (you use the nationality which you are sure they Don't have!!)
5. Do you have any tall and slim girl

etc. etc.

Good luck

Thanks ,

But I'm referring more to when you go into the room and wait, and she comes in, then how do you refuse HER?

But from what you'Ve written, I'm guessing your advice is 'always ask to see the girl first!'?

It's very rare that I find an ML too unattractive to go through with, particularly at a reputable shop. Which is why I don't bother to do this until now.

Some of the dodgy shops I wouldn't go with those MLs no matter what! But you can see them straight up.

Also, You don't accept non-busty girls? I'll Give you some advice as a fellow, big, busty fan myself, but let me tell you if you only stick to busty, you're really missing out on some
Gem girls! Some of my favourite MLs haven't been busty at all. In fact, one of my favourites ever was an A-Cup! There's a lot to be said for service, beauty, and personality! The times with that girl were incredible!
Now, I make sure that I have one busty regular (at least C + or D) , and the rest I can mix and match.

Sam88
25-06-2016, 12:56 PM
In fact, one of my favourites ever was an A-Cup! .

I can't do A-Cup, i really doubt my dick will be able to stand lol..... I always choose a girl C and above lol

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Thanks ,

But I'm referring more to when you go into the room and wait, and she comes in, then how do you refuse HER?

But from what you'Ve written, I'm guessing your advice is 'always ask to see the girl first!'?

It's very rare that I find an ML too unattractive to go through with, particularly at a reputable shop. Which is why I don't bother to do this until now.

Some of the dodgy shops I wouldn't go with those MLs no matter what! But you can see them straight up.

Also, You don't accept non-busty girls? I'll Give you some advice as a fellow, big, busty fan myself, but let me tell you if you only stick to busty, you're really missing out on some
Gem girls! Some of my favourite MLs haven't been busty at all. In fact, one of my favourites ever was an A-Cup! There's a lot to be said for service, beauty, and personality! The times with that girl were incredible!
Now, I make sure that I have one busty regular (at least C + or D) , and the rest I can mix and match.

I see what you are saying, of course, if all things being equal, I would prefer a busty girl any day of the week, and that's just me....................lol

But do I just reject small tits girls, not entirely, I have seen Hebe from 5 Star and she was only a B, Cici (ex SL and Stanmore) is also only a B, and even the infamous Leng Leng - still a B after implants and she is one of my all time favourite. Joanne (no. 10) at Chequers used to me my go to girls is only A cup, and another very famous ML Yuki from 288 Wattle (pretty sure she is only an A or small B - I would never know as she Never even go nude for me and I have seen her like 30 times ). Neimi (pre implant) from Silver Fox is another one that came to mind being a great ML with small tits and the list go on.

But still, if I have a choice, the preference is still D Cups +..................haha

Cheers

:smile:

Alan86
25-06-2016, 01:40 PM
I see what you are saying, of course, if all things being equal, I would prefer a busty girl any day of the week, and that's just me....................lol

But do I just reject small tits girls, not entirely, I have seen Hebe from 5 Star and she was only a B, Cici (ex SL and Stanmore) is also only a B, and even the infamous Leng Leng - still a B after implants and she is one of my all time favourite. Joanne (no. 10) at Chequers used to me my go to girls is only A cup, and another very famous ML Yuki from 288 Wattle (pretty sure she is only an A or small B - I would never know as she Never even go nude for me and I have seen her like 30 times ). Neimi (pre implant) from Silver Fox is another one that came to mind being a great ML with small tits and the list go on.

But still, if I have a choice, the preference is still D Cups +..................haha

Cheers

:smile:

Dude, of course it's up to you what you're after. It's all cool.

If you're like Sam88, and you can't get turned on by an A cup, then of course, don't pick one!

But if you can, I'm just saying be open minded, because as much as I love busty girls, I've had some incredible sessions with non-busty girls.

The A-cup girl I was referring to gave the best GFE and the best HJs! I sometimes dream about her till this day, that she's lying in bed with me! She was also very popular at her shop.

And B-cup is average for Asian girls, and MLs. That's why C-cup is considered 'busty'.

And omg, Neimi at SF was small? No way! I had her after the enhancements when she was a full D! (My my, and fyi performance 10/10! Mind-blowing, What a ride!)

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2016, 02:52 PM
And omg, Neimi at SF was small? No way! I had her after the enhancements when she was a full D! (My my, and fyi performance 10/10! Mind-blowing, What a ride!)

Well, my review on Neimi when she was a natural A was still there for all to see! And that's why I Italian her big butt instead !

Small A Cupper MLs , apart from those I posted earlier, there was a very hot girl Kelly at Snow Lotus - Kelly the Body !! And the very cute Thai girl Penny as well, so I do appreciate any hot MLs in all shapes and sizes !

Cheers

aussiegaigin
25-06-2016, 04:25 PM
It's always a "punt", sometimes a girl who I initially didn't take to for some reason, turns out to be star performer.

Then sometimes the other way around.

NaughtyBoy13
25-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Ive done once and I felt bad about it ! And I said to myself that I would never do it again. I mean I will never refuse the girl that I have chosen :)

Sam88
25-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Ive done once and I felt bad about it ! And I said to myself that I would never do it again. I mean I will never refuse the girl that I have chosen :)

Yeah I dont think I'll ever do it lol I'll feel really bad

local
25-06-2016, 07:04 PM
Be careful,
Be very careful.

The other day I turned up at a caucasian place for a massage.
At the door I ask for the lady I expected to be there and was told not today.
I was virtually dragged in by this "new girl" and taken to the room, $$'s collected and on way to shower when I ran into my requested girl... Mmmm, how to handle this diplomatically ?

Well in reality, we had to forget diplomacy and sort out the lie and get my money back and swap girls.

If looks could kill, the daggers in her eyes were rather threatening...

Fortunately, on my way out (quite a way over an hour later - with no extra charge), the papasan spoke to me about not worrying, she has been booted from the place for good.

des888
25-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Did it once in Kogarah the chick started swearing in Thai lol I felt bad

cuteguy
26-06-2016, 12:08 AM
Did it once in Kogarah the chick started swearing in Thai lol I felt bad

If they started swearing, just leave as soon as possible. It's your money and you shouldn't be compelled to see a girl that doesn't interest you. By refusing the girl also sends a message to the shop that you won't be bullied into accepting what the shop wants you to take.

jbrixton
26-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Wow I'm shocked. I have no issues saying I didn't like any of the girls and leaving, even if they are right in front of me. There is nothing worse than going with a girl you're not really into, I'd rather go home and wank and come back another time.

cuteguy
26-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Wow I'm shocked. I have no issues saying I didn't like any of the girls and leaving, even if they are right in front of me. There is nothing worse than going with a girl you're not really into, I'd rather go home and wank and come back another time.

Why wank when there are many other places open and waiting for your business?

cisco
26-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Simple answer is i just say No and No :miao:

johnnysins
26-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Hey guys,

I ALWAYS refuse if l'm not attracted to the girl. We work hard for our money.

If its a place RnT in the city like Snow Lotus, and l'm not liking the look of the girl l am conversing with about prices, l will usually just straight up ask to see the other girls.

They generally pick up on this immediately and don't offer themselves as they would not enjoy being said no to. It would be a blow to their self esteem and ego.

At place like Thai Oasis (Surry Hills), I will generally just get the Mamasan to show me the entire line up, if there are none l like, l thank them and leave.

If you were to approach one of the ML's in the street and ask for a date do you think they would not only say yes, out of not wanting to hurt your feelings

BUT also pay you for your time?

aek1921
26-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Its a tricky one - Its your money though so you need to be strong.

If I am going to a new place that doesn't offer roster/pics, I will always call a few hours before, suss out how many girls are on, which girls are working (even though I dont know any of them) etc etc to gain an understanding of what the state of play is. I will leave my fake name and say "ill see you later".

Before I head down I will call again - saying my fake name and that I had called earlier, wondering how many girls are available as I am considering a "double" (this ensures you atleast see 2 girls in the line up lolol).....so when I turn up to the shop - they know I know how many girls are available etc and I can have a look at the line up before I commit.

This happened recently at the Gardners Rd massage opposite Bunnings - I asked how many available, she said 2...I walk in a minute later and they tried to force this one girl on me ....with out being rude, she was fugly...no body, ugly face etc etc..So I said nooo i called you a minute a go and you said 2....fugly ML rolls her eyes and storms off and luckily for me the other girl was very cute.

As soon as I get in the room, I whisper in the ML's ear, "I didnt mean to upset your friend, but you are very very sexy, I am looking forward to this session"....BINGO... a great session followed.

CunningLinguist
26-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Just say sorry you are not my type, it works everytime!

Jon85
26-06-2016, 07:12 PM
If I can't get rid of them I'll request I speak to the boss. Either they'll pretend not to understand or they'll persist. Just be politely aggressive and ask to see the boss. You'll win eventually.

At the end of the day, if you don't like what you see then walk out. Don't settle for anything and waste your $$$.

TallyHo
26-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Just say you will come back another time if you aren't in the mood for it. Heaps of shops around.

johnnysins
27-06-2016, 03:04 PM
What about after you have chosen and the girl strips... Then ur dick goes limp at the false expectation?

Or just about to start the girl has bad breath or says no touching, kiss or any of the sort excepting pure plowing?

Can't say that's happened to me.

But tell her you want to see another girl. Most WL will quickly leave the room and bring forth the Boss. Speak with confidence and authority and explain your issues, 99% they will meet your requests somewhere in the middle.

woods23
27-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Hmmm ..happened to me many times lol.
I never walked out on ml or wl after i have chosen. It's not my style i just cant do it :(

All i can do is let her raped me and closed my eyes :cry:

They all look good from far........away lol

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Hmmm ..happened to me many times lol.
I never walked out on ml or wl after i have chosen. It's not my style i just cant do it :(

They all look good from far........away lol

That's why I always go with someone with good big tits! If all fails, at least the Spanish will always be good for the price of ticket !

woods23
27-06-2016, 10:02 PM
That's why I always go with someone with good big tits! If all fails, at least the Spanish will always be good for the price of ticket !

Haha The Spanish king !! Next time i make sure to pick one with a big booty then :smile:

Sam88
28-06-2016, 12:20 AM

LOL this just sounds sad.... but yeah that's what happened to me recently in a way. Massive disappointment lol but at least those were some tits but the face... oh lord

the_boss_king
28-06-2016, 01:42 PM
easy just say no and maybe next time.
shouldn't feel pressured on spending your hard earn money

Alan86
02-07-2016, 12:54 PM
I think my question could also be 'how do you change the ML without hurting her feelings?

Btw, I've also felt like changing the girl at a legit shop aswell , as its a lot more fun to be massaged by a pretty girl. Has anyone ever done this??

Babycat
04-07-2016, 02:56 PM
My reply is based on girl's view,:))
I used to feel upset when a guy comes in,asks to choose girls then leave, but now I think it's good for us if you guys who have significant tatste ask to choose then leave if you don't like anyone. It's worse if a client says "no" to the offer. Let me explain why.
Normally girl receives 15$ for half an hour, 20 for 45 minutes and 25$ for one hour. So girls earnings depend much on tips. And they work follow turns. If client says no, the girl has to wait until next turn to get tips. A little bit annoying, hah?

Sam88
04-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Sounds like it's better to say no then! :P

wilisno
04-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Or don't book if you think you could change your mind, just rock up and pick..

Babycat
04-07-2016, 05:24 PM

Sure. Otherwise, your booking will be lose-lose. None of us feel happy

elitistmofo
05-07-2016, 11:01 AM
ALWAYS ask to meet the girls available.

Thank them and walk if you don't like anyone.

This will breed a culture where the customer has control.

This will make all shops and girls try harder to win our business.

Babycat
17-07-2016, 04:54 PM
No word can make MLs feel good. So just do it straight away: ask to choose first and leave quickly if you're not interested in anyone. It's frustratingly when you tell the girl who come in to room, supposing that she can make money that you want to change. Feel cranky, of course, and offensive. It makes a ML feel she's not pretty or good enough, then lose her confidence. Just try to make it in the least painful way, guys :))

Alan86
17-07-2016, 05:12 PM
No word can make MLs feel good. So just do it straight away: ask to choose first and leave quickly if you're not interested in anyone. It's frustratingly when you tell the girl who come in to room, supposing that she can make money that you want to change. Feel cranky, of course, and offensive. It makes a ML feel she's not pretty or good enough, then lose her confidence. Just try to make it in the least painful way, guys :))

Thanks Babycat, I will try to be as nice as possible, and avoid doing this as much as I can

Alan86
17-07-2016, 05:12 PM

Thanks Babycat, I will try to be as nice as possible, and avoid doing this as much as I can

rooter
17-07-2016, 05:43 PM
... very politely ... ;)