PDA

View Full Version : Question Whereabouts of Sophie Ex Midas

Cracker38
27-06-2016, 11:45 AM
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone might know the current whereabouts of Sophie, the busty blonde/light brown haired girl from Colombia who was working day shift at Midas up until recently?

Apparently had fight with management and has moved on but no idea where.

B2Brules
28-06-2016, 11:17 AM
omg Sophie has left MIDAS!

Last time I saw her we talked about how long a girl could and should keep doing the job. I think she was feeling well ...old. Said she was looking for other work like receptionist and having trouble finding work. We joked about what to put on her CV "massage girl MIDAS" won't go down well with HR. But what outstanding service. Sophie is so skilful. That time I said to her I think I am too tired and old to cum twice today. She just gave me this sexy look and said "You forget who you are dealing with" and proceeded with a long slow BJ and CIM. Sophie had the best BJ skills - one of the greats. If she has left the business wish her well and thanks for the awesome memories.

Cracker38
30-06-2016, 12:39 AM
I think she would still be working somewhere. Suddenly switching up jobs to do reception work or something along those lines would be a dramatic drop in pay. Don't think these girls could survive with no having the same amount of cash coming in.
She might be doing a day or two at a fs joint, just don't know where.

hillybilly
30-06-2016, 05:36 PM
That's true but you can't rule out that her circumstances have changed entirely.....she may have left the country, found love or a sugar daddy and thus leaving the industry. So many possibilities

spawn
02-07-2016, 01:32 AM
When did Midas start offering CBJ? This was my go to joint until I found the hidden gems scattered throughout the city..
So is this just add ons from the girls or is CBJ now on the menu