PDA

View Full Version : General talk mowbray ?

Bobby1234
28-06-2016, 10:01 AM
drove past this place yesterday on mowbray terrace whilst hunting for food options and found this small sign for massage and beauty. thought why not. went to have a gander and found a petite vietnamese? girl/lady there at the counter. seemed tempting. went to check prices because i didnt have the time. $40 for half hour. save that for my intel for next time. anyone else been there before ?

Rodgersodger
28-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Funny u should say that , I to noticed today on my walk went in thought would get 30min total legit she had towel on me for the whole massage

reddoor
28-06-2016, 01:17 PM
How was it RS worth a visit for a good massage. Do u ,or anybody remember 15 gresham st little old house couple of fun times there.

Rodgersodger
28-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Yeah for legit massage was pretty good seems only one lady I think owner

james235
28-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Where is Mowbray terrace?

Rodgersodger
28-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Runs off Wellington road east Brisbane

bigbob
28-06-2016, 09:17 PM
How was it RS worth a visit for a good massage. Do u ,or anybody remember 15 gresham st little old house couple of fun times there.

been there good times left happy

big g
28-06-2016, 10:30 PM

I think Pam started at Gresham st then Deshon st then Stanley st

JohnDoe74
03-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Any updated info on this place at all on Mowbray Tce? I thought it always looked legit especially that it shares the building with a doctors surgery. But it has recently had all the tell tale signs pop up. Open later at night. Led Light shining into the street with massage and open flashing at 9pm. Also went past and they now have the fairy lights on the door. Will eventually pop in soon and check but if anyone has already gone to the trouble keen to hear about it.

reddoor
03-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Any updated info on this place at all on Mowbray Tce? I thought it always looked legit especially that it shares the building with a doctors surgery. But it has recently had all the tell tale signs pop up. Open later at night. Led Light shining into the street with massage and open flashing at 9pm. Also went past and they now have the fairy lights on the door. Will eventually pop in soon and check but if anyone has already gone to the trouble keen to hear about it.
Went a few months ago had a nice time. Young girl nice body, standard stuff standard price.

big g
27-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Been there 5-6 times not the cheapest but 5-6 times with a smile