PDA

View Full Version : General talk So hard!

applez
29-06-2016, 03:30 PM
I've just started punting for a few months now and i cant find a good ml, i tried sunshine, greentea, me massage and private mls and all have been bad experiences. How many more tries before i can find a perfect one

popeye96
29-06-2016, 05:31 PM
That's why it's called punting.

reddoor
29-06-2016, 05:36 PM
We've all been there man stick with it , they're out there.

tuan_87
29-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Yeh I agree with redoor I've prob had more shit ones then good obviously when I do a random walk in hopefully to hit lucky and get a stunner. When I get shit punt I just simply add to the avoid list. Sometimes ask if u can see all the ladies available first. U be suprised how much that had got me outta the shitta. I use to not do that but have done it especially if I go to new places.

Emporio
29-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Try angel massage at Loganholme never had a bad punt there

applez
30-06-2016, 08:03 AM

Okay i will go there for my next massage thanks

hogansheros
30-06-2016, 08:54 AM
I've just started punting for a few months now and i cant find a good ml, i tried sunshine, greentea, me massage and private mls and all have been bad experiences. How many more tries before i can find a perfect one

I know everyone says punts are punts, but maybe there is something about your approach. that's too many consecutive strikes.

What are your expectations of a 'good' punt?
How are you asking?
What's your approach?
How much are you prepared to pay?

HH

applez
30-06-2016, 03:10 PM
I know everyone says punts are punts, but maybe there is something about your approach. that's too many consecutive strikes.

What are your expectations of a 'good' punt?
How are you asking?
What's your approach?
How much are you prepared to pay?

HH

So far its been bad massages, ml's chubby, appointments are not on time and rush services just looking for a ml that i can become a regular.
I think my approch is normal im not acting like a jerk or anything near the end i just ask if they do any extra.

ococpunt
30-06-2016, 03:13 PM
cos extras r too much and punters r actually paying it? so girls r making enough by seeing just 5-6 clients, so they don't really care?

applez
30-06-2016, 07:54 PM
cos extras r too much and punters r actually paying it? so girls r making enough by seeing just 5-6 clients, so they don't really care?

it's only going to keep rising sigh....

flamejob
30-06-2016, 08:30 PM

Yeah, love Angel. My favourite spot on the southside at the moment.