PDA

View Full Version : Question When do you usually start asking for Part 2 in RnT?

Sam88
29-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Hey fellow brothers,

Just wondering what do you guys usually do when it comes to Part 2 in RnT? So far I've been paying upfront when we are in the room ($50) and going to places that have good reviews on the forum or per recommendations from fellow mates here. Therefore most of the time I just let them do their thing.

So far it's been working well or either disappoint me in some ways.

I'm just thinking whether paying upfront might have made them more relax and don't seem to put in a little more effort in making things happen? It felt that way recently lol.

Do you guys usually ask what's on the table for $50 or do you just go for the massage first and wait for the Part 2 question to be popped up by the ML? Which is better? To pay upfront and ask or wait for the ML to pop the questions? Pros and cons? What kind of extras and when do you ask? What's working well for you guys so far?

Please share if you dont mind guys, cheers :miao:

hillybilly
29-06-2016, 04:01 PM
This only applies for Chinese shops right?

In Korean shops everything is paid upfront and usually the girl dictates the chain of events

I think there's no harm telling them your after a short part 1 or no part 1 at all

imaragingbull
29-06-2016, 04:50 PM
A bit of a mixture... Gotta read the situation I feel.

If it's your regular, or regular shop - upfront is no worries and they know you so shouldn't disappoint...

If it's a new shop and not 100% sure, would be confident and normal and let things play out with the tips later... Isn't that what RnT is all about?

Sam88
29-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Haha well so far I've been paying upfront. I thought it would be easier to get over the awkwardness earlier lol. But I have found sometimes it makes the girl too comfortable and they don't really put in that much effort. I don't know lol I'm not really a RnT guy, am still exploring. That's why wondering if you guys are doing any different.

Yes so far I've been going Chinese shops, haven't really went to Korean yet they sound expensive and services seem to be a bit of hit and miss . Not much reviews about them here on this forum too

imaragingbull
29-06-2016, 10:03 PM
Go with the flow bro!

What's your budget, living situation, location? All factors come into play with how you want to do it, and how often!

Me, I'm every 1-3 months when I get time... Like to mix it up too, as I don't think there is one shop that would see me always return... Not sure why, we are spooky for choice!

Don't let awkwardness play a part! Stand tall, be polite, be a gentleman and enjoy... Easy!

If certain services aren't on offer, c'est la vie.. Move on and look forward to the next one!

Sam88
29-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Go with the flow bro!

What's your budget, living situation, location? All factors come into play with how you want to do it, and how often!

Me, I'm every 1-3 months when I get time... Like to mix it up too, as I don't think there is one shop that would see me always return... Not sure why, we are spooky for choice!

Don't let awkwardness play a part! Stand tall, be polite, be a gentleman and enjoy... Easy!

If certain services aren't on offer, c'est la vie.. Move on and look forward to the next one!

I have been going maybe say 1-2 times a week? lol not the best, trying to cut it down at the moment lol.... I have actually always been going to the same shops but recently decided it might be time to move around for a bit hence this question popped up as I have been very used to just paying up front. Most recently tried a few new ones and sort of new to the whole extras etc and the right moment to ask lol.

cuteguy
30-06-2016, 12:47 AM
When I started going to RNT places, one of the first girls I saw told me about Part 2 with 10 minutes left on the clock and she wanted a $50 tip. After this experience, I always ask right at the beginning what extras she can do so there's no confusion down the track. In some cases, the girls will wait to be paid their tip at the end of the session while others prefer to be paid upfront. Either way, it's fine with me as long as I know there is Part 2.

imaragingbull
30-06-2016, 01:00 AM
My last venture was a little strange... Shop in plain view. Well kept - would assume it is pretty legit. Lots of staff in professional uniform...

My massage was nice, really worked out some knots which was great... Not a lot of teasing but boy was I turned on.

I was sure nothing would be on the cards before she asked if I wanted it. YES!! No mention of cost... Even afterwards, was all the way to the door... I'm not sure if she "expected" it... But of course she was getting a tip

Sam88
30-06-2016, 01:05 AM
When I started going to RNT places, one of the first girls I saw told me about Part 2 with 10 minutes left on the clock and she wanted a $50 tip. After this experience, I always ask right at the beginning what extras she can do so there's no confusion down the track. In some cases, the girls will wait to be paid their tip at the end of the session while others prefer to be paid upfront. Either way, it's fine with me as long as I know there is Part 2.

Hmm that's a good point. No confusion down the track!

My last venture was a little strange... Shop in plain view. Well kept - would assume it is pretty legit. Lots of staff in professional uniform...

My massage was nice, really worked out some knots which was great... Not a lot of teasing but boy was I turned on.

I was sure nothing would be on the cards before she asked if I wanted it. YES!! No mention of cost... Even afterwards, was all the way to the door... I'm not sure if she "expected" it... But of course she was getting a tip

lol this just reminds me of a story of another bro who got part 2 but didnt pay and left because he thought he got a freebie lol just because the girl didnt ask lol

AHLUNGOR
30-06-2016, 04:42 PM
It has been a very long time since I visited a new shop, most of my visits to RnT shops these days are shops that I know, so always pay the massage fees plus the usual $50 tip up front.

And even when I did venture out to try a new shop last couple of times like at the Prymont Star and CBD DIVA (shop 9), as they are advertisers here in the forum so I know that they are the sure thing, so handing over the tips at the start seemed like to way to go anyway.

It could be fun and a bit of a thrill if I change my routine and do the massage fees only first then lay and wait to see how things will work out ??

Sam88
30-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Haha true, that's what I have been doing so far maybe next time I'll just wing it and see how it goes if the ML asks ;)

cmk76
30-06-2016, 08:00 PM
When I start unzipping my pants, smiling...

imaragingbull
30-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Haha, Sam... She was always getting her tip (and more), I wouldn't be like that to just receive great service and bail like that... It was just interesting as it never entered her mind... As in, her primary focus was my release and relaxation.

Another interesting one... I always like undressing while the ML is in the room too... Not that I feel great doing so, but more of a 'I know what I'm here for' and I'm not going to hop under the towel with my undies on when you've gone!

Any brothers the same? Wish they didn't leave after showing you to the room..

aussiegaigin
30-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Hmm that's a good point. No confusion down the track!

lol this just reminds me of a story of another bro who got part 2 but didnt pay and left because he thought he got a freebie lol just because the girl didnt ask lol

A few years ago I started at a "new" MILF ML shop. The massage was good, and the lady just continued on into part 2 without discussion. After the session she just packed up and left the room.

The second time I went the same thing happened, but I offered her a $20 tip at the end. She seemed quite surprised at this, but took it anyway.

The third time she told me upfront it would be $50, which I was quite happy to pay. The service was getting quite good by this stage. I've seen her a few times since, but I still feel a bit "guilty" about the first times

Guvnor
30-06-2016, 09:40 PM
On more than one occasion when I went to Epsom rd massage at Rosebery, the ml asked me to take off all clothes and lie down. I was surprised when I started to undress that they stayed in the room, preparing the oil and towels etc, with no intention of leaving. Felt kind of strange, but also a bit of a turn on. I had to give little bro a couple of sly quick tugs before the undies came off, just so I felt more comfortable and confident! Hey, it was a cold day haha.

Sam88
30-06-2016, 10:33 PM
I always like undressing while the ML is in the room too...

hmmm i always undress when the ML is in the room, hardly ever the ML left me in the room lol but different places have different ways of doing things lol

cuteguy
30-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Haha, Sam... She was always getting her tip (and more), I wouldn't be like that to just receive great service and bail like that... It was just interesting as it never entered her mind... As in, her primary focus was my release and relaxation.

Another interesting one... I always like undressing while the ML is in the room too... Not that I feel great doing so, but more of a 'I know what I'm here for' and I'm not going to hop under the towel with my undies on when you've gone!

Any brothers the same? Wish they didn't leave after showing you to the room..

In the shops that I visit, the majority of the girls tend to walk out of the room in order to let me undress and then return after a few minutes. My preference would be to see us both undress at the same time.

imaragingbull
30-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Absolutely... I'd almost pay a additional fee or premium for her to stay and help me change... Nothing silly, just prepare the room, help me change and settle.

Honestly, AHL (or those with connections) and shop owners, could this happen and would MLs do this? Punters, would you want it (I certainly do)? I even wait for them to return some times to finish changing and get on the table... Sometimes they stay, or sometimes leave.

cuteguy
30-06-2016, 11:27 PM
In most cases, I don't undress while the girl is out of the room. I just sit on the table and wait for them to come in. Some appear to be surprised and I usually tell them there's no hurry to get undressed and to lay naked on the table when she's not around. They don't seem to have a problem with my response :smile:

Sam88
01-07-2016, 12:35 AM
In most cases, I don't undress while the girl is out of the room. I just sit on the table and wait for them to come in. Some appear to be surprised and I usually tell them there's no hurry to get undressed and to lay naked on the table when she's not around. They don't seem to have a problem with my response :smile:

yeah that's what I did too lol.. there was once i paid upfront and the girl undressed with me lol and massage me while she's naked. good fun

woods23
01-07-2016, 01:01 AM
yeah that's what I did too lol.. there was once i paid upfront and the girl undressed with me lol and massage me while she's naked. good fun

Hey sam sam.
You are doing better than me lol.
I never have any ml dress off during part 1 while she massage me :(

cuteguy
01-07-2016, 01:38 AM
Hey sam sam.

OMG...you missed out big time!

Starfire
01-07-2016, 01:54 AM

I have to agree. Nude part 1 has never happened to me even if I give tips up front hahaha

Sam88
01-07-2016, 01:58 AM
lol i guess no one was reading my recent AR at sussex star then :anger:

woods23
01-07-2016, 02:08 AM
lol i guess no one was reading my recent AR at sussex star then :anger:

You're the man now sam sam :grimace:

aussiegaigin
01-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Hey sam sam.

Most of my regulars do. I've got them well trained.

IIRC, they do at Poplar Thai, and I think most Thai shops.

carmen farquis
01-07-2016, 08:10 AM
On more than one occasion when I went to Epsom rd massage at Rosebery, the ml asked me to take off all clothes and lie down. I was surprised when I started to undress that they stayed in the room, preparing the oil and towels etc, with no intention of leaving. Felt kind of strange, but also a bit of a turn on. I had to give little bro a couple of sly quick tugs before the undies came off, just so I felt more comfortable and confident! Hey, it was a cold day haha.

that reminded me of the seinfield episode when the girl walked in on george

garfield
01-07-2016, 08:57 AM
With my regulars they know my routine and we just start stripping each othet.

imaragingbull
01-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Don't think there are many brothers who actually want the ML to leave the room?

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2016, 11:03 AM
With my regulars they know my routine and we just start stripping each othet.

It all depends on the mood of yours truly at the time - (mind you, I am only talking about sessions with my favourite ladies, new girls, well, it will take time to build the mutual trust and rapports !), even with super hot girls like Rebecca (227) and Iris, and we hug and embrace a lot at the start of our session, I was never in a rush to strip them naked, I'm quite happy to feel their hot and soft bodies over clothes and for them to press their massive tits hard against mine, heavens !! Of course, them you could have a brand new girl like Cici (227) whom I just hug and caress for a good 30 min with her fully clothed and moi naked (after shower of course) and a towel around my waist !!

And then on the other end of the scale, you will have ladies who are butt naked right from the start like Mimi and Amy and madam, well, they have to don't they ? as shower with me at the beginning of our session was always the starter !!

Each to his own, that's punting and This is what RnT is all about !!

Enjoy,

Cheers

:smile:

woods23
01-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Most of my regulars do. I've got them well trained.

IIRC, they do at Poplar Thai, and I think most Thai shops.

Thanks, i guess i don't have the experience, charm and the look lol :( :(

woods23
01-07-2016, 11:58 AM

Pleaseeee don't tell me lol :(

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2016, 12:01 PM
Thanks, i guess i don't have the experience, charm and the look lol :( :(

But you got the CASH right brother ??

That's all it's mattered mate !!

Cash is KING ! Nothing else even cum close .........haha

Sam88
01-07-2016, 02:56 PM
So true, with cash, almost anything really...

hillybilly
01-07-2016, 03:56 PM
if my regular leaves the room before i undress, i just undress alone and hide behind the door and as soon as they come back in i jump out and give them a fright followed by a naked bear bug....once the intial shock subsides, they giggle and it's a fun ice breaker, not that one is required with a regular

woods23
01-07-2016, 03:58 PM
But you got the CASH right brother ??

That's all it's mattered mate !!

Cash is KING ! Nothing else even cum close .........haha

Just enough $$$ for my once a month punt :( Big brother

There are some average guy out there you know !!!

Tough life for some

日日裤穿洞

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2016, 06:50 PM

Tough life for some

日日裤穿洞

終須有日龍穿鳳!

Haha, you are too modest there brother. Nothing wrong with one punt a month.

My budget these days are no more than a 30 min RnT session once a fortnight ! A bit better if the footy bets come off.........haha

A decade back sometime ago when I was between jobs , I had no money and yet once in a while still tried to get a massage and a release and I found this shop in 10 Railway Parade Burwood (closed long time ago but shop 8 is still there. ) and got a $30 for 30 min massage with a free hand job throw in . Had no idea about 501 back then, too far away anyway when I was not working.

As I had no money for any tip, I dared not touching the ml but she was very kind and let me squeezed her butt over clothe when I was getting closed to help me over the line (a slim Korean babe called Jessie! If I see her again today I would pay her $200 for a HJ just to repay her kindness ) - can't even pay extra $20 for a nude HJ man !! those were the shit days !!!

Never again

Cheers

Sam88
02-07-2016, 01:29 AM
I am wasting too much money then...... :surprise: need to slow down lol

spawn
02-07-2016, 01:46 AM
I try different places (I should really do a review) so I go with the flow. For those legit looking places it's a good indicator when the ML asks to remove undies. I like the towel keeps the part 1 feeling like a normal massage. At turn over it builds anticipation. I let the towel raise to the occasion. If there are extras, this is when the what's on offer is clarified. Best to avoid confusion.

Oh and for this new visits, when you do get 'have you been here before?' i can't help but smile back and say 'no, but I've been to similar places'

Alan86
02-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Well, if it's my standard rnt joint, then I pay upfront because why interrupt the session?

If it's a new place (and I don't even know if extras are available at all), then I wait to be asked (usually they will do so as soon as I turn over). You can discuss from there.

And the biggest thing - for me it's all about the thrill of the suspense and build up, which is why I don't ask upfront!

If you bring it up yourself, and they say no they are legit, it will be awkward and embarrassing.

Alan86
02-07-2016, 02:09 PM

Tough life for some

日日裤穿洞

I actually think that you would enjoy each session more if you're a monthly punter rather than a weekly punter!

cuteguy
02-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Hey sam sam.

I had a few undress me when I was waiting for them to return and a couple of times where I assisted in removing their bras but that was all. The majority of MLs did it themselves.

woods23
02-07-2016, 08:29 PM
I had a few undress me when I was waiting for them to return and a couple of times where I assisted in removing their bras but that was all. The majority of MLs did it themselves.

Hey cuteman , stop telling me I'm missing out big time will you!!!

Not every one is cute as you :grimace:

woods23
02-07-2016, 08:40 PM
I actually think that you would enjoy each session more if you're a monthly punter rather than a weekly punter!

I acts like i just released from jail :shout:

Alan86
03-07-2016, 07:10 AM

I enjoy undressing with a girl and unhooking her bra, although it doesn't always happen that way

Alan86
03-07-2016, 07:11 AM
I acts like i just released from jail :shout:

LOL! You made my day!

Starfire
03-07-2016, 02:25 PM
I enjoy undressing with a girl and unhooking her bra, although it doesn't always happen that way

I've never gotten to unhook bras nor have they ever undressed me. The best I've gotten was them asking if I can get a back zipped of a dress for them! Haha

Alan86
03-07-2016, 04:24 PM
I've never gotten to unhook bras nor have they ever undressed me. The best I've gotten was them asking if I can get a back zipped of a dress for them! Haha

Don't be afraid to ask her outright. She will probably let you. It's very nice and sexy.

Actually, I enjoy more when the girl is helping me dress AFTER the massage! It's kind of sweet.

Adobe
20-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Don't be afraid to ask her outright. She will probably let you. It's very nice and sexy.

Actually, I enjoy more when the girl is helping me dress AFTER the massage! It's kind of sweet.

Do you need to go many visits to be able to ask for this or even undressing together?

Adobe
20-11-2016, 12:42 AM
I always pay full price up front so ML knows before starting what to expect, but different ML start part 2 different times, never try to ask start part 2 earlier or skipping part 1, do other bros do the same? Or need repeat visits?

Babycat
20-11-2016, 04:35 PM
I always pay full price up front so ML knows before starting what to expect, but different ML start part 2 different times, never try to ask start part 2 earlier or skipping part 1, do other bros do the same? Or need repeat visits?
Some want to start earlier, some don't. So how can we know? Discuss, communicate, tell us what you want.

Catiness
20-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Some want to start earlier, some don't. So how can we know? Discuss, communicate, tell us what you want.

Do we have to pay more if we only want part 2?

Mr Bastard
20-11-2016, 06:22 PM
When it feels right...use The Zen..........the language of lust speeks volumes.....

Babycat
20-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Do we have to pay more if we only want part 2?
No rule for that. But if part 2 is a hard job ( client is too naughty), girls just try to avoid seving next time.

tpol
20-11-2016, 08:10 PM
I always start with part2 first.i can usually last for an hour in part2 little do the ml know.i do usually ask if they get tired. But they are usually ok withit. I have also been offered more but I always decline. Afterwards I then goto the shopping gcentre and get a proper massage for 26 bucks an hour with my health fund

garfield
20-11-2016, 10:38 PM
No rule for that. But if part 2 is a hard job ( client is too naughty), girls just try to avoid seving next time.

Share with us some of your naughty client story, will you?

Catiness
20-11-2016, 10:56 PM

On the other hand. If the girl really enjoy the customer's touches, will she go along with the ride and truly enjoy the touches?

cuteguy
20-11-2016, 11:15 PM
I can't believe some guys are allowing girls to keep their clothes on for the massage and then removing their clothes half way or later in the session. If I didn't want them to remove their gear I would go to a legitimate Thai massage place where the girls keep their clothes on at all times. This is what I told one ML when she said she takes her clothes later. Sorry girls but I prefer the clothes to come off in the beginning when I'm naked and not when it suits them.

tpol
20-11-2016, 11:23 PM
I can't believe some guys are allowing girls to keep their clothes on for the massage and then removing their clothes half way or later in the session. If I didn't want them to remove their gear I would go to a legitimate Thai massage place where the girls keep their clothes on at all times. This is what I told one ML when she said she takes her clothes later. Sorry girls but I prefer the clothes to come off in the beginning when I'm naked and not when it suits them.

If they are like that, I don't see them again.

cuteguy
20-11-2016, 11:28 PM
If they are like that, I don't see them again.

I tend to agree. One visit and never again. Hasta la vista baby! (goodbye):haha::haha:

CunningLinguist
20-11-2016, 11:46 PM
The last time a ML didn't take her clothes off for me for part 1 I exchanged her for another that did, never saw her again.
If I am gonna pay for a happy ending I want to be happy from the beginning.
Naturally I always ask them to disrobe first if they forget, but if they say no then the session is over.

Sam88
21-11-2016, 12:29 AM
interesting points there CL and cuteguy!

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2016, 10:04 AM

When was the last time you visited a RnT ?

I thought you are always a FS guy ?

poundher
21-11-2016, 10:43 AM
The last time a ML didn't take her clothes off for me for part 1 I exchanged her for another that did, never saw her again.
If I am gonna pay for a happy ending I want to be happy from the beginning.
Naturally I always ask them to disrobe first if they forget, but if they say no then the session is over.

That's the way it should be!

cuteguy
21-11-2016, 12:09 PM
When was the last time you visited a RnT ?

I thought you are always a FS guy ?

Hey brother, I haven't always been a FS guy. I'm not sure if you have closely monitored the RNT threads but I have posted comments about some places and MLs that I have visited in the past. For me variety is the spice of life and I enjoy mixing it up that is enjoying both FS and RNT. Just last week I was at a RNT place. :shout:

BigBoy
21-11-2016, 12:55 PM
Some responses are too funny... Most ML's I've seen start part 2 midway through the session, a few leave it towards the end (don't see them again). There were some who mixed it up (blurred lines between part 1 and part 2) and did naughty things during the first part and end up getting part 1 last...

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Hey brother, I haven't always been a FS guy. I'm not sure if you have closely monitored the RNT threads but I have posted comments about some places and MLs that I have visited in the past. For me variety is the spice of life and I enjoy mixing it up that is enjoying both FS and RNT. Just last week I was at a RNT place. :shout:

No , i don't think I have read ALL the posts for RnT shops, my bad !

So if you have commented a lot in RnT , sorry I missed them, just from memory you haven't started a RnT review before ? Hence the assumption, sure, variety is definitely the spices of life, just like myself , 95% of the time I am RnT only, but once in a blue moon, if the mood is there, the right girl at the right time, who can resist ??

Cheers