PDA

View Full Version : Question How exactly do you ask for Part 2?

Alan86
04-07-2016, 04:20 PM
Hey guys,

Ok, we've all been there. You're at a new shop where you've paid upfront for a 'massage', and you don't know whether or not this place actually does extras.

How exactly do you ask?

I usually wait to be asked, but sometimes after leaving having recieved none, I wish I had. Although I can't usually bring myself through the embarrassment and awkwardness of a 'HJ request fail', unless I know I won't return there.

How exactly do you phrase it? I'm still not sure what to say myself?

Was wondering what method you guys use?

PS- and don't say make the international 'HJ' sign with your hands!

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Hey guys,

Ok, we've all been there. You're at a new shop where you've paid upfront for a 'massage', and you don't know whether or not this place actually does extras.

How exactly do you ask?

I usually wait to be asked, but sometimes after leaving having recieved none, I wish I had. Although I can't usually bring myself through the embarrassment and awkwardness of a 'HJ request fail', unless I know I won't return there.

How exactly do you phrase it? I'm still not sure what to say myself?

Was wondering what method you guys use?

PS- and don't say make the international 'HJ' sign with your hands!

So, assuming you are Not talking about all the massage shops that have been mentioned in this site, nor any of the advertisers. just an unknown massage shop on the street ??

First of all, you eliminate all the obvious and don't waste time:

1. Don't bother any inside a shopping centre

2. With very few exceptions, leave out the Thai massage shops

3. For Chinese shops, if you can see any male masseurs, walk

4. For Chinese shops, if you can see that they are doing proper foot massage in the open reception area, walk

5. For Chinese shops, if you can see that they are also selling Chinese herbal medicines, walk

5. For Chinese shops, if acupuncture (using needles!!) is on the menu, walk

If there is still some Chinese massage shops left, then they are more likely to be a RnT than legit !!

I assume that you are Not Chinese nor speaking any Cantonese or mandarins, and you don't want to wait until you are asked by the massage girl, so you can try these:

1. Try to pay the tips upfront, and only do so inside the massage room when you and your massage girl are alone together: hand over the massage fees first "this is your $60/$65 for the 1 hour massage - and this $50 is your tips", if she accepts it, it's on!! if she asks you what's that for? then it's likely it's not on.

2. Just pay the massage fees up front, got totally naked and lay on the table, if she asks you to put your pants back on, it's likely to be legit only.

3. Another way to test the water is to start accidentally brushing or touching the massage girl's leg during the massage and if no protest, progress to touching her butt and that usually will prompt her to either tell you "LATER" or "STOP" and you can tell the difference. but this is NOT a way I would recommend, and I have never had to get to this stage and still unsure if H.E. is on or not. as this testing move can backfired if the massage girl is legit only - it's basically a sexual harassment if she is not a RnT provider. Respect !

After all that, I must ask, is it even worth a try, with so many sure thing RnT shops in town. WHY ??

Starfire
04-07-2016, 04:54 PM
This reminds me quite awhile back when i walked into one of the places listed on this site and i didn't say i was looking for extras nor did i specify which girl i was looking for and i ended up getting a legit massage...quite a good one at that and wasn't offered any other services...

i walked out both a little disappointed but also amused that it seemed like a good cover if someone walked in and didn't know hahaha

Sam88
04-07-2016, 05:12 PM
I only go RnT for Part 2 honestly, I dont quite appreciate massages that much LOL

hillybilly
04-07-2016, 05:21 PM
I only go RnT for Part 2 honestly, I dont quite appreciate massages that much LOL

Nothing wrong with that....some MLs will even be appreciative of that cuz massaging requires effort and strength

Alan86
04-07-2016, 05:28 PM
So, assuming you are Not talking about all the massage shops that have been mentioned in this site, nor any of the advertisers. just an unknown massage shop on the street ??

First of all, you eliminate all the obvious and don't waste time:

1. Don't bother any inside a shopping centre

2. With very few exceptions, leave out the Thai massage shops

3. For Chinese shops, if you can see any male masseurs, walk

4. For Chinese shops, if you can see that they are doing proper foot massage in the open reception area, walk

5. For Chinese shops, if you can see that they are also selling Chinese herbal medicines, walk

If there is still some Chinese massage shops left, then they are more likely to be a RnT than legit !!

I assume that you are Not Chinese nor speaking any Cantonese or mandarins, and you don't want to wait until you are asked by the massage girl, so you can try these:

1. Try to pay the tips upfront, and only do so inside the massage room when you and your massage girl are alone together: hand over the massage fees first "this is your $60/$65 for the 1 hour massage - and this $50 is your tips", if she accepts it, it's on!! if she asks you what's that for? then it's likely it's not on.

2. Just pay the massage fees up front, got totally naked and lay on the table, if she asks you to put your pants back on, it's likely to be legit only.

3. Another way to test the water is to start accidentally brushing or touching the massage girl's leg during the massage and if no protest, progress to touching her butt and that usually will prompt her to either tell you "LATER" or "STOP" and you can tell the difference. but this is NOT a way I would recommend, and I have never had to get to this stage and still unsure if H.E. is on or not. as this testing move can backfired if the massage girl is legit only - it's basically a sexual harassment if she is not a RnT provider. Respect !

After all that, I must ask, is it even worth a try, with so many sure thing RnT shops in town. WHY ??

Thanks a lot for your comprehensive response Ahlungor!

Actually, your tips on spotting an rnt are quite accurate! As I've mentioned before, since the start of this year, I've been trying one 'random' massage joint for kicks, and I'd say my experiences closely mirror your tips (although a few little surprises have come up). Should have talked to you earlier!

In terms of your tips for asking, they are definitely good methods in their own ways, but they aren't perfect

1) I never thought of it! I could just push an extra note in the air - if she looks confused, or gives it back to me, it means this is legit. If she grabs it, it's on! (Although I still prefer the build up, I could do it midway). My only fear is I hand her a $50 and say 'This is for tips', and she says 'Thankyou, you are a very nice guy!' and then puts it in her purse and doesn't give me a happy ending! (It was legit after all!)

2) I've done this thing before. I just lay there butt naked (face down though) and shed walk in. Usually, she'd cover the towel straight away. Once, I did this at a legit, and the Thai girl swore under her breath. However, after some nice convo during the massage, I turned it around, and she ended up liking me and thinking I was a decent guy, giving me warm smiles with 'those eyes'. However, I don't do this anymore in case it may be offensive to some.

3) Tried this method too. I've gone all out and played around with her legs, ass etc (luckily rnt) and also tried to 'test the waters' method by touching her waist etc. but I still don't like this because you must respect her wishes first, and have consent.

aussiegaigin
04-07-2016, 05:37 PM
An acupuncture chart hanging on the wall seems to be a decoration of choice for massage shops, presumably to give an aura of legitimacy. It may be on the "menu", but not necessarily available at the time of your visit.

Don't let it be a deterrent, esp if other criteria are favourable, to your mission.

Sam88
04-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Nothing wrong with that....some MLs will even be appreciative of that cuz massaging requires effort and strength

thats why i would never set foot on in a massage shop unless i 100% know they do part 2 lol

hillybilly
04-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Likewise here bro. I won't set foot into a shop unless I'm absolutely certain what's on offer. Even then it's enough of a punt as it is and don't want to add any further variables to the equation

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Likewise here bro. I won't set foot into a shop unless I'm absolutely certain what's on offer. Even then it's enough of a punt as it is and don't want to add any further variables to the equation

That's until you travel interstate like Adelaide, Perth and Cairns ! Had a total of like 10 sessions, all legit ! Fuck me !

And then this one time recently in Melbourne, it was a RnT alright but $100 tip non negotiable for a BBBJ and HJ finish ! Pretty hot Korean babe with a B Cup though ! No way I pay that in Sydney but what choice did I have down south ??

Sam88
04-07-2016, 09:08 PM
Lol I would pay $100 for BBBJ and Nude HJ finish for a hot Korean babe :miao:

Alan86
05-07-2016, 06:19 AM
That's until you travel interstate like Adelaide, Perth and Cairns ! Had a total of like 10 sessions, all legit ! Fuck me !

And then this one time recently in Melbourne, it was a RnT alright but $100 tip non negotiable for a BBBJ and HJ finish ! Pretty hot Korean babe with a B Cup though ! No way I pay that in Sydney but what choice did I have down south ??

C'mon fess up, who uses the 'HJ sign'? (Shaking hand vigorously!)

Actually, I see what you guys are talking about. I've had about 10-15 of these new legit sessions where I've often had to finish myself off! Although exciting at the time, I realised I've spent around $500 on them this year, which could have totalled 5 good rnt sessions.

The other problem is that you can't just ask at the door, cause they'll say no, even if they do.

If this is the way you feel though, then check on this site first etc. they ve been tried, tested, and reviewed.

Alan86
05-07-2016, 06:20 AM
This reminds me quite awhile back when i walked into one of the places listed on this site and i didn't say i was looking for extras nor did i specify which girl i was looking for and i ended up getting a legit massage...quite a good one at that and wasn't offered any other services...

i walked out both a little disappointed but also amused that it seemed like a good cover if someone walked in and didn't know hahaha

This is exactly why I'm asking!

The feeling of 'maybe I should have just asked!'

CunningLinguist
05-07-2016, 08:46 AM
The price should tell you if the place does extras or not.
If you are unsure then ring in advance.
Or you can ask at the counter, lots of people do.
Quite often I get legit massages and every now and then you can her someone asking if they do happy endings at reception.