PDA

View Full Version : General talk Lisa pravite Asian in Burwood. Please call me or SMS to 0433 581 285

sexlisa
05-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Hello I'm Lisa
There you were clicking through this site and you landed on my profile.
So tell me, what are you looking for?
Are you by any chance looking for an intelligent, warm, cuddly, loving person who you can fuck the living daylights out of and then curl up with for a cup of tea and a chat? Sound good?
And the best part is I am very close to you. Why go to a service station when you can come round to mine and experience a proper servicing.
I have plenty of time available to make you feel important. You will be massaged, pampered and thoroughly spoiled.
We can spend time in my bath or power shower, relax and even have drinks if you like. Finally we can move to my large and very comfortable bed and enjoy ourselves for as long as you can keep going
I am humorous and intelligent, all you have to supply is the desire to be appreciated and to have a wonderful time with a real woman.
I am always interested in meeting someone who excites me and who loves sex as much as I do.
I am good at what I do because, quite frankly, I adore sex. pick up the phone and contact me now.

in or out call 0433 581 285

Full service

♥♥♥ $180 for 30 mins incall
♥♥♥ $250 for 60 mins incall

Body to body Massage

30 minutes $100
45 minutes $120
60 minutes $150

Outcall is higher to cover travel and time

fluffstatic
05-08-2016, 11:53 PM
So had anyone actually seen Lisa? I'm assuming the pics are fake. She's on the way for me during my weekend drives, wondering if it's worth trying.

Sam88
06-08-2016, 12:06 AM
It's weird that she is advertising here in general talks lol

Lud33y
06-08-2016, 06:03 PM
So had anyone actually seen Lisa? I'm assuming the pics are fake. She's on the way for me during my weekend drives, wondering if it's worth trying.

Yes I have seen her and I must say it was a regret for me, she does have a ok look
But she has a stomach 2 layers
And it's not the girl in the photo, I won't be going back their and I don't recommend either only because it's not her in the photo

fluffstatic
06-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Yes I have seen her and I must say it was a regret for me, she does have a ok look
But she has a stomach 2 layers
And it's not the girl in the photo, I won't be going back their and I don't recommend either only because it's not her in the photo

Thanks for your feedback Lud33y!

The Fonz
19-08-2016, 01:34 AM
I think Lisa is now working on the Gold Coast.
She has at least 3 Wechat accounts, including her real person one which I think is a stupid (for her personal safety) thing to leave on when she has 1 WL account turned on.
She did have a WL friend, and there must be someone else who writes the ads, as she isn't that proficient in English.
Oh, and she hinted she's also hunting for a husband.

rcha086
19-08-2016, 02:59 AM
This is a bit of a late mention, but I hit up a WeChat user earlier this year. When I messaged her, photos were provided, two of which are displayed above (3rd and 4th) and was the girl I saw (barely; more on this below). They were based out of Strathfield, and it was a different person that communicated through WeChat. I mentioned I used aus99, and she was quick to offer me a discount if I wrote a good review. Punt was crap and photos weren't accurate; she was not pretty, tits were saggy, and service was absymal. I didn't bother writing a review (sorry).

After the punt, I went back to WeChat to check out the photos. Upon closer inspection, I believed they were of the girl I saw, but I'm sure they were doctored and used lighting to great effect. The girl I saw wore the same lingerie as the 3rd pic; she looks very fit in the photo, and while her general shape was thin, like Lud33y mentioned, she had a lot of flab. Not fat, but she had loose skin almost everywhere. Worst was when I grabbed her thigh and she just felt cold and her skin just rolled in my grip. The girl I saw wore glasses, but with them off, she looked very similar to the 4th photo, but with a wider face and skin imperfections.

Unfortunately I have no record of that WeChat nor the number she gave but what I do remember very well are those two photos.

local
19-08-2016, 12:45 PM
The standing on the bed photo has been photoshop'd.... (badly actually)

Didn't bother checking the rest

Latest BP adv is gc

The Fonz
19-08-2016, 08:21 PM
This is a bit of a late mention, but I hit up a WeChat user earlier this year. When I messaged her, photos were provided, two of which are displayed above (3rd and 4th) and was the girl I saw (barely; more on this below). They were based out of Strathfield, and it was a different person that communicated through WeChat. I mentioned I used aus99, and she was quick to offer me a discount if I wrote a good review. Punt was crap and photos weren't accurate; she was not pretty, tits were saggy, and service was absymal. I didn't bother writing a review (sorry).

After the punt, I went back to WeChat to check out the photos. Upon closer inspection, I believed they were of the girl I saw, but I'm sure they were doctored and used lighting to great effect. The girl I saw wore the same lingerie as the 3rd pic; she looks very fit in the photo, and while her general shape was thin, like Lud33y mentioned, she had a lot of flab. Not fat, but she had loose skin almost everywhere. Worst was when I grabbed her thigh and she just felt cold and her skin just rolled in my grip. The girl I saw wore glasses, but with them off, she looked very similar to the 4th photo, but with a wider face and skin imperfections.

Unfortunately I have no record of that WeChat nor the number she gave but what I do remember very well are those two photos.

She shared with me via Wechat some photos via her "work" accounts and her real person account, and yes she does look different in makeup.
The glasses are purely for cosmetic purposes.
Her friend looks different without makeup too.

Asian girls can turn mutton into lamb with a bit of makeup.

Anyway she's new staying at a top tier place on the Gold Coast, I figure she's funding her adventure here by fu*king as many men as possible.