PDA

View Full Version : Question Is it weird to ask a WL to put her dress back for main course?

Pleasedonot
05-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Hey bros,

I dont know may be I am just weird, often WL will undress and take you to shower but I kind of prefer WLs with their dress than naked during main course.

Anyone have similar experience or you have asked a WL to put her dress back on?

Just wondering.

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2016, 03:13 PM
Hey bros,

I dont know may be I am just weird, often WL will undress and take you to shower but I kind of prefer WLs with their dress than naked during main course.

Anyone have similar experience or you have asked a WL to put her dress back on?

Just wondering.

Perfectly OK brother, just like some people prefer to have the WL still in her stockings and wear the high heels. Or fully dressed up the top but butt naked down below for the entry. It's not weird I don't think, may be you can call that your own fantasy - which ever takes your fancy brother.

One more point, there are not lack of ladies who looked so busty with (full and firm) with the bra on, but once the bra is off, becomes a sorry saggy sight, so on that occasion, probably best to leave the bra on through the whole fucking process. just my two cents

Cheers

Mr Bastard
05-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Whatever floats your boat

Sam88
05-07-2016, 06:01 PM
not weird at all, sometimes i like to do them with their bras on and take them off in the middle of the session. feels nice ;)

Skippy tasman
05-07-2016, 06:55 PM
If the girl is wearing a tight little skirt nothing gets me more excited than to stand the girl up,place her hands on the wall lift the skirt up a little and get it on.

Pleasedonot
05-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Thanks Bros, now i feel better:)

rcha086
06-07-2016, 12:09 PM
For me, once the clothes are off, they're off. Doesn't feel fluid to have her put her clothes back on. So sometimes when I'm in the mood for some clothes on play, I shower at home beforehand, brush teeth, look presentable etc and when I arrive for the session, I let the girl know I've taken a shower already, just before seeing her, and 99% of the time they're OK with going ahead. Queue the kissing and foreplay but I just make sure her dress/uniform/lingerie is still on.

sukeong
06-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Tried this once and the girl was very reluctant to have her dress on while screwing so I didn't force her.

Tried another time with a Japanese WL and ask just to put on her panties again and she was happy to do it.

Alan86
09-07-2016, 07:28 AM
To each his own!

If that's your thing, then ask her to do it, and enjoy!

As long as she feels comfortable in it, she should accommodate you.

A44
10-07-2016, 02:43 PM
I was having a long session with a Lady that I used to see regularly.
We had a good "connection"
After round one when I was in recovery mode.
She got up and put her short slinky dress back on.
She then went over to the large mirror bent over and wiggled her bum at me.
I recovered very quickly and was soon standing to attention behind her.
It was a great Turn On for me to place my hands on her upper thighs and slip her dress up over her bum and enter her from behind.
We did it from behind, in front, one leg on the bed etc.
Think of any standing position, we probably tried it. (all with condom).

When I was done and exhausted, I stumbled on very heavy legs to the shower.

Later, while lying on the bed, we had a laugh at all the marks on the mirror from Hands, Bums, Boobs etc.

Many shops show photos of their Ladies.
I often find the photos of Ladies in dresses or partly clothed more sexy than others where the Lady is naked.

the_boss_king
11-07-2016, 10:44 AM
i did that once but she was wearing a costume lol