PDA

View Full Version : General talk Don't go to Singapore looking for good cheap pussy.

henry_lawson
05-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Just been to Sinagpore for a few weeks and as far as pussy goes one is best to save your money for Sydney.
1- First night I wandered around my hotel about 5 km from the centre of town, but found about a dozen massage parlours. Stuck my head in most of them to check them out, an assortment of young and not so, so I went back to the best looking one and regretted it for the next two weeks. The basic massage price is $60/hour, but everything else is VERY expensive. HJ was $50, topless without touching was $100 but I got her down to $80. FS was out of the question. I was so toey I'd have fucked her if she was willing, but after the laziest massage followed by a rushed HJ all inside 30 minutes of my 60, I was glad she wasn't offering FS.
2- I then tried my luck on a local singles site, got a few bites and of course the pretty one puts the bite on me for cash. She wants $200 to come to my hotel for an hour, I get her down to $170 and she was a good ride, though once her B cup padding was removed she was very flat chested. I ended up having her over a few times and the sex got better and better.
3 - There was a massage shop next to the hotel that went to great pains on the local sex forum to indicate 'clean', or professional only. I thought I'd try my luck and got just enough of a tease while wearing those little shorts they give you to wonder if a regular might get better service. I persisted and the second visit offered nothing at all, but on the third visit the girl blatantly teased the hell out of my ass and then after rolling over stoked my groin everywhere except my balls and dick. I told her that I was enjoying it and she shouldn't feel there was anywhere I'd complain about. She put a towel over the door window and I offered her $50, but she wanted $70 so I agreed, and also extended for another 30 minutes. She then gave me the best arousing massage for the next half hour while I tried to persuade her to come to my room across the road when her shift finished in an hour. She said $800! Apparently some rich Chinese guy paid her $1000 a few weeks ago for a ride, and now she thinks she's platinum class. She WAS very pretty compared to the others, but I had to save some cash to pork my 'girlfriend'!
4 - Once I'd broken the ice with this place, I was there nearly every other night - great massage followed by very sexy teasing, and eventually titty play through the girl's blouse - they were all doing it on the sly and were perpetually looking out the window to make sure the mamasan wasn't checking up no them. It added rather than detracted fromthe experience! Kinda like the time I fucked my pen friend at her parent's house with her folks in the next room!
5 - Things then turned sour with the 'girlfriend' - she was running too late for our last session and as I had an early start the next day I regretably had to cancel - I was not up to fucking her at midnight when she decided she'd finished dinner with her friends. She then said I wont speak to you again and she didn't. Kinda sad, I'll be up there again soon and it would have been nice to have her pick me up at the airport and let me feel her up on the way to the hotel.

I've been to the 4 Floors of Whores thing before and it too compensates with quantity what it lacks in seduction.

So, mixed results in Singapore, but all so very expensive.

corvus
05-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Just been to Sinagpore for a few weeks and as far as pussy goes one is best to save your money for Sydney.
1- First night I wandered around my hotel about 5 km from the centre of town, but found about a dozen massage parlours. Stuck my head in most of them to check them out, an assortment of young and not so, so I went back to the best looking one and regretted it for the next two weeks. The basic massage price is $60/hour, but everything else is VERY expensive. HJ was $50, topless without touching was $100 but I got her down to $80. FS was out of the question. I was so toey I'd have fucked her if she was willing, but after the laziest massage followed by a rushed HJ all inside 30 minutes of my 60, I was glad she wasn't offering FS.
2- I then tried my luck on a local singles site, got a few bites and of course the pretty one puts the bite on me for cash. She wants $200 to come to my hotel for an hour, I get her down to $170 and she was a good ride, though once her B cup padding was removed she was very flat chested. I ended up having her over a few times and the sex got better and better.
3 - There was a massage shop next to the hotel that went to great pains on the local sex forum to indicate 'clean', or professional only. I thought I'd try my luck and got just enough of a tease while wearing those little shorts they give you to wonder if a regular might get better service. I persisted and the second visit offered nothing at all, but on the third visit the girl blatantly teased the hell out of my ass and then after rolling over stoked my groin everywhere except my balls and dick. I told her that I was enjoying it and she shouldn't feel there was anywhere I'd complain about. She put a towel over the door window and I offered her $50, but she wanted $70 so I agreed, and also extended for another 30 minutes. She then gave me the best arousing massage for the next half hour while I tried to persuade her to come to my room across the road when her shift finished in an hour. She said $800! Apparently some rich Chinese guy paid her $1000 a few weeks ago for a ride, and now she thinks she's platinum class. She WAS very pretty compared to the others, but I had to save some cash to pork my 'girlfriend'!
4 - Once I'd broken the ice with this place, I was there nearly every other night - great massage followed by very sexy teasing, and eventually titty play through the girl's blouse - they were all doing it on the sly and were perpetually looking out the window to make sure the mamasan wasn't checking up no them. It added rather than detracted fromthe experience! Kinda like the time I fucked my pen friend at her parent's house with her folks in the next room!
5 - Things then turned sour with the 'girlfriend' - she was running too late for our last session and as I had an early start the next day I regretably had to cancel - I was not up to fucking her at midnight when she decided she'd finished dinner with her friends. She then said I wont speak to you again and she didn't. Kinda sad, I'll be up there again soon and it would have been nice to have her pick me up at the airport and let me feel her up on the way to the hotel.

I've been to the 4 Floors of Whores thing before and it too compensates with quantity what it lacks in seduction.

So, mixed results in Singapore, but all so very expensive.

Sorry to hear about exp. on the contrary I had a great time in Singapore!!

Check out Geyland, it's a area south east of the main CBD, close to airport. There are heaps of brothels there. The girls there are also pretty hot! Plus it's all legal !!

As to illegal stuff , check out website laska boy. Good forum for privates. Cheaper but more risky....

aussiegaigin
05-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Sorry to hear about exp. on the contrary I had a great time in Singapore!!

Check out Geyland, it's a area south east of the main CBD, close to airport. There are heaps of brothels there. The girls there are also pretty hot! Plus it's all legal !!

As to illegal stuff , check out website laska boy. Good forum for privates. Cheaper but more risky....

It's GEYLANG, and depending on police activities, you might pick up some Indo, Thai or Indian (type) SWs on the cheap. But Sing should never really be considered a sex destination. Better to jump on a plane to KL or BKK (or even JKT) to get value for your dollars.

If you are there on a Sunday, usually plenty of Pinay or Indo domestic girls wandering the streets on their days off looking for love or quick cash. Find the pick in Lucky Plaza on Orchard or other cheap centres.

Max Impact
05-07-2016, 11:16 PM
If you check the services on sammyboyforum there are a few operators that import Thai girls. 90 minutes will be $120 to $180. Usually includes CIM and two shots. Each place will have about six girls and they turn over regularly.

I've had great service from them including anal in the stated price.

Kaylie
05-07-2016, 11:36 PM
I love Singapore. Head to Brix. $400 for a model looking babe (Stilettos class) for 4 hours.

Sam88
06-07-2016, 12:21 AM
sammyboyforum is the best. i used them all the time when im there

Sydpunts
06-07-2016, 12:23 AM
I love Singapore. Head to Brix. $400 for a model looking babe (Stilettos class) for 4 hours.

Interesting, never been to Singapore and that is a really good price. Are there hot western girls in Singapore?

(I agree with you as I've had some model calibre girls at Stiletto but its $400/hr).

suka02
06-07-2016, 03:18 AM
Any recommendation in Bali if anyone been there? Sanur or kuta?

CunningLinguist
06-07-2016, 08:29 AM
Sing girls are too money hungry, the imports are better value, eg. Indonesians etc.

Mojo
06-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Geylang is the place to go to in SG: much better than what Sydney can offer:
Well, mostly. Luck is needed too.
A few months ago, Geylang, Westerhout road shop 45, girl 24 - Thai was one of the most disappointing I've ever had to endure. Just sayin'.
Lor 20 shop 41 is reputed to have a trapeze but was over booked. On my list.

aussiegaigin
06-07-2016, 11:06 PM
Feedback I've had from locals in Sing is that the Geylang area is being eyed up for redevelopment, so the choices there will become limited.

Already it is being "gentrified" and the street girls being moved on

Jon85
08-07-2016, 04:43 PM
I was in Singapore a few months ago. I wouldn't even bother with Geylang, you can get the same standard here and in some cases cheaper.

If you're doing the touristy thing I do recommend floating around the Geylang lorongs and check them out. It's literally wall to wall of shops. Sammyboy forum is quite reliable IMO, so check that out first.

Alan86
09-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Problem with Singapore is people have too much money, so the girls can charge what they like.

The punting scene is pretty small over there, from what I've heard. But I'm guessing there's got to be at least a few good places to entertain businessman.

I'd definitely have a punt or two while in another country, just for something different.

corvus
09-07-2016, 12:30 PM
I was in Singapore a few months ago. I wouldn't even bother with Geylang, you can get the same standard here and in some cases cheaper.

If you're doing the touristy thing I do recommend floating around the Geylang lorongs and check them out. It's literally wall to wall of shops. Sammyboy forum is quite reliable IMO, so check that out first.

Where in Syd can one get 30 min for $50? ..please share ! :)

the_boss_king
11-07-2016, 10:46 AM
go141 is a good site to use

aussiegaigin
11-07-2016, 10:53 AM

In one paragraph you say don't go to Geylang, then in the next you recommend it.

The only other option is to go to Ipanema, where you will pay $150-300 for a short time session with a Viet or Thai of unknown performance. Or Brix, where they charge double, but you could get a white or black girl.

michaele
11-07-2016, 11:15 AM
My last visit to Singapore was for 7 days i stayed at the Hilton across the road from Ipanema Bar first nite mutton(Cambodian) done up as lamb $400 all night. Second nite a new girl(viet $400 per nite) start was bbbj then many positions then finish same way.
I kept her for 5 days she would leave at 8.00am and be in the lobby at 5.00pm each day. i have been to Singapore many times and on the last trip on the way to the airport the taxi driver said to me have you been to Thailand i said no he said once you go to Thailand you will never come back to Singapore (he got that rite)and the rest is history Thailand is one of the cheapest places for everything.
Michaele