PDA

View Full Version : Asian Star

GinkoBashanan
07-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Asian Star at Coopers Plains is usually good for a punt if you can spare $230 for the hour. They normally carry a descent stock of 21 to 30 year old Asian girls. Mainly Korean/ Chinese girls, although lately I have noticed an influx of Chinese girls that are quite attractive. My recommendation would be Jessica - Chinese and around 25 ' pretty face and knows how to please. Other girls I have tried and was happy with was Hannah - Korean and 21 Yo. Pretty with the best tots, and a pussy that was nice and tight. The girls work on a 2 week roster so there is always fresh new girls to try.
Will be visiting AS in the next couple of days and will report on any new talent.

Biglad
08-07-2016, 10:01 AM
You should write advertisements mate. Oh sorry, you just did.

GinkoBashanan
08-07-2016, 04:07 PM
You should write advertisements mate. Oh sorry, you just did.

Why would you want to flame me on my first post?
I thought this forum was for punters to share descent WL's and establishments. None the less if a more experienced poster can show me where I was wrong, I will correct it for my next post.

simplepleasure
08-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Given that this was your first post, it was reminiscent of other posts from businesses.

I think that the phrases that demonstrate a knowledge of the business working for asian star (e.g. hey normally carry a descent stock of 21 to 30 year old Asian girls.)

So in your review, you covered off the price, inner working of the business, and a couple of good examples of girls. Added to this that it was your first post. Well, probably rings the ararm bells in the punters on the forum.

I would think that if you could review a single experience, with the girl, cost, vfm, room, it might be more convincing than a plug for AS.

Don't get me wrong. I love the establishment, but your review sounded more like an ad.

pommychris
09-07-2016, 07:45 AM
the only thing missing was (mention this and get a discount ) so yes looked like an ad to me!!

hogansheros
09-07-2016, 06:25 PM
i do like it there though. just haven't enjoyed the brothel experience for a while.

Ronnielui2003
10-07-2016, 04:00 AM
I wouldn't bother with Asia Star. One of the worst brothels in Brisbane for me. Prefer the goldie Asian brothel. Girls are so loose and bitchy. I have a feeling most the girls absolutely hate working there. Was told by an unpleasant fuck (bitchy smelly Korean girl) that the girls despise the lady boss hence the shitty attitude by the girls. I can't stress enough that the girls need to shower after doing their business. I think this place is frequented by a lot of taxi drivers cause most girls stink of male BO. Chicks smelling like stinking men is such a turnoff when you're just about to fuck.

rockbreaker
10-07-2016, 05:21 AM
I have visited this place 5-6 times over the last ten years but never had a good punt. Period.

iamking
10-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Been to both too many times to remember. About 50% of the time good 20% bad and 30% great. Depends on the girl you choose. I've learned to generally avoid Chinese girls (even if they are hot) as they are money focused and short change you. Be kind to some and they return the service 10x. Once still working that i would recommend are Anna (both the korean and viet) and Sasha (Korean). Not the best looking but once you've established a report, they are incredible. But maybe thats just with me.

ococpunt
12-07-2016, 06:35 PM
both shops offer good quality girls, but poor service

private girls offer much better services on the other hand, but you gotta try your luck

blas
13-07-2016, 04:17 PM
I only ever had one bad experience at Yimi out of about 6. But that was a loooong time ago. There was a tall Korean girl called Sophia from Sydney. She was hot and liked kissing. I would say she is long gone though as this was probably 7 years ago now. Ohhh those were the days.