PDA

View Full Version : Question Ginza booking - 1st time

ltc003
07-07-2016, 09:15 PM
After seeing many ARs about ginza decide to pay a visit for 1st time, just want to seek some advice:

1) ginza seems very popular so booking is preferred rather than walk-in? Anyone had experiences with walk-in, if so maybe can suggest what time (not that busy during the daytime)?

2) saw a post saying that calling was hard after roaster come out, just wondering do they take sms booking for 1st customer or you have to call? and if no-reply meaning booking fail?

3) havn't been to brothel before so want to seek advice for 1st punting is GFE better or PSE better, any gal recommend

:smile:

scooper
07-07-2016, 09:24 PM
If you read that many reports of Ginza as you said, you should know the answers to these already.

ltc003
07-07-2016, 09:29 PM
If you read that many reports of Ginza as you said, you should know the answers to these already.

didn't mention whether ginza take 1st time custom with sms booking or not, P.S saw one post mentioned that they did take sms booking with customers have a good history: question:

tales88
07-07-2016, 09:31 PM
I had not problem booking with SMS, response was quite quick.

ltc003
07-07-2016, 09:33 PM
I had not problem booking with SMS, response was quite quick.

even for someone never been with them before?

tales88
07-07-2016, 09:36 PM
why would they care if you've never been before? Just check the roster and send a SMS to book, its quite straight forward.

jeter
08-07-2016, 12:15 AM
didn't mention whether ginza take 1st time custom with sms booking or not, P.S saw one post mentioned that they did take sms booking with customers have a good history: question:

I think this is true, but maybe someone can clarify this for sure......

Bazzladance69
08-07-2016, 10:36 AM
I spoke to Wilson on the phone my fist time then SMS to confirm within 1min he text me back , the new roster comes out at 7.30pm each night do you homework on the girl it is best to sms soon after roster released I asked him once if I could prebook because I knew the girl was working but he said wait until the roster is confirmed, walk in you will have to wait usually a girl will be available in 30mins

birch
08-07-2016, 11:28 AM
If you do choose to SMS to book first time, at least mention this site and then Wilson will at least have some context of where you're coming from - plus there's no harm in messing up that its your first time. Most shops value repeat (good) customers more than anything they are strongly incentivised to help you get whatever your looking for.