PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to massage parlors near the World Square on pitt.st?

vistir
21-04-2012, 01:11 AM
My friend told me that massage parlors are very nice,but I dont know its name。Does anyone ever been there?

aussiegaigin
21-04-2012, 07:12 AM
There used to be a couple of shops in the commercial section of the tower, but I haven't seen their ads in the Tele lately.

Nver got around to trying one, but I imagine they were just li8ke all the other places - hit and miss for service.

Davidoff.
21-04-2012, 04:33 PM
I've been there before。the last time I went was a pure girl for my service, for about 25 years old, her massage well.And there environment is very tidy . I think to pay the $ 35 is worth it.

mrcookiemann
22-04-2012, 02:06 AM
103 / 332 Pitt Street
0415 099 378
this is the only one I know of around there. Havnt actually been to it though.

vistir
23-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Yesterday, I've been there on 376 Pitt Street.( Near some grocery shops.).World square opposite a hidden entrance. A beautiful young girl received me and told me that she is the boss and then she brought me into the waiting room, a good environment, after a while came a young girl named Tiffany, 20 years old, very pure small and cute she brought me into the room, her massage is very special and she told me this is the Korean meridian massage,after massage, she asked me if I need HJ, I asked her if she can do B2B, she said yes, and then took off her clothes, she is so hot, aftre HJ, has not got to the end of time, she asked me if I need a massage more, I say no.Then she was lying to me, asked me whether it is satisfied, like a kitten.She is an amazing exquisite girl.Out of enthusiasm when the boss asked me whether it is satisfied, I say yes. She told me that because the new store next to the best time to make a booking. She will be reserved for me a beautiful young girl. This is a pleasant experience.

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2012, 11:25 AM
OK, so far we knew that x23313321 is the Admin of this shop and vistir is a friend.

I saw the facilities in the shop and it's a nice place, and Linda the mamasan is very hot, so this shop has potential.

It's all up to the girls now.

Don't we all just love the competitive market place.

Happy punting to you all brothers.

Cheers

:miao: