PDA

View Full Version : General talk The 10/10 - What I learnt about Beauty & Service

alethios
08-07-2016, 03:53 PM
(Warning: Long Post)
First let me preface this by saying everyone has a different tastes and whats a 10 to one may not be a 10 to another.

That being said, this post is about my experiences of all my punts in Sydney, HK and Thailand.

My search for the stunner, head-turner, victoria secret-esque 10/10 girl lead to total of 14 caucasians and 13 Asians over the last few years.

What I consider to be 10/10 is beautiful face with fit toned body (see Chloe Knight from Privategirls).
So basically I won't find girls who are soft (doesn't play sport, gym, or exercise, anything over a TRUE FIT size 8) very attractive
since I am a big fitness fan. That being said, I only choose size 6 girls or FIT/Toned size 8 girls.

I'm going to start with the entire list and brief comments, then details of my experiences; hope this will be interesting read and help some newbies!
Format is -Name-Location-Price-Rating-Comments

Caucacians
-Secret -PWL -(1800, 2x1hr visits @ 900) -10/10 -Perfect body, does yoga and exercise daily, wears a fitbit, perfect attitude and personality, sucks and fucks with a passion, hottest full package brunette I ever fucked.

-Candice -Liaisons -(220, could only get 1x30min) -10/10 -Perfect body, goes to gym daily, has a perfect squat ass, DFK, fucks and sucks like she has be wanting you for weeks, enthusiasm 100%, too bad she only worked 1 day a week and was basically totally booked out, even Liaisons said she's the hottest girl that EVER worked there. She knew this and said she's gonna quit and become a PWL since she was worth way more than the $340/hr that Liaisons charged, too bad I didn't get her contact details so I've never seen her again. Hottest Blonde I ever fucked.

Those 2 are the 10/10 highlights in both beauty and service. Below is a quick summary of the rest.

-Madison -Liaisons -(320) -service 10/10 GFE 10/10 looks 8/10 -She made me feel really really good.

-Renee -Stilettos -(450) -10/10 face, 5/10 service -would not visit again, extremely pretty, but no enthusiasm, didn't care much

-Bella -22 Brodie (200) -10/10 services, 5/10 appearance -reading all the reviews, I just needed to see for myself, honestly I did not find her attractive compared to all that I've experienced, but definitely will do anything you want her to.

-Bella -485 Rockdale (250) -not worth it, those of you who thought she was hot really needs to see some higher end girls.

-Brook -Liaisons (320) -cute, friendly, just wasn't 100% into her -would not visit again

-Alexandra - Liaisons (2hr600) -10/10 appearance -didnt have the urge to see her again/didn't feel an intimate connection

-Hannah - Liaisons (220) -Tall, Slim, Def a headturner on the street, girl was in her own lil world, nothing spectacular -won't visit again

-Shelby - Liaisons (320) -cute girl next door, skinny and fuckable service 0/10 -she would not touch cock with her bare hands. won't visit again

-Kitty - Liasons (320) -skinny, fuckable, beach girl service 0/10 -starfish, made no effort

-Mia -22 Brodie (200) -I think drugs really fucked her up, looked old. very accomodating though, nice lady -would not visit again

-Klara - Agency (1200) -she tried, she tried, size 10, 0/10 Body, Face was attractive, blonde pretty -The first and last time I tried an agency

-Alice From Wonderland - PWL (550) -meh. was cheap for 2 hours before she went full retard with her pricing, not worth it.

Asians
-HK#1 -Hotel Girl(1000HKD) -very pretty, slim young size 6, no muscle tone
-HK#2 -Hotel Girl(1000HKD) -very pretty, soft size 8, no muscle tone, friendly though
-HK#3 -Hotel Girl(1000HKD) -she seems out of it, did not look like her pics at all
-Thai#1 -Suzy Wong Bargirl -skinny, toned, fit, tight, let me do whatever, but little initiative
-Thai#2 -Bar Girl -average, average
-Maya - 22/45 (Kor) (320) -very GFE, accomodating, petite, returned twice before she disappeared
-Jennifer - 22/45 (Kor) (140) -size 8, not my taste, but damn she was tight
-Bibi -22/45 (Kor) (160) -mechanical robot
-Brodie #1 (Kor) (90) -service 10/10, they try very hard, just didnt find her attractive size 8
-Brodie #2 (Kor) (90) -service 10/10, they try very hard, just didnt find her attractive size 8
-Vanessa - 22/45 (Kor) (160) -the prettiest ive ever seen they have, def a gem, but had a bit of KPS at the beginning but started kissing me voluntarily by the end
-Jerry/Christmas - 485 Rockdale (Kor) (200) -service 10/10, friendliness 10/10, good english great personality -i just didnt find her that attractive

Note that I have not tried the $300 range asian shops like Ginza or 5Star, that is because I just go spend the same amount at Cauc shop, that being said my results is probably biased. I just don't find myself able to develop much connection with asian WLs especially if they don't speak english very well/at all. That being said, if someone has a recommendation for Ginza or 5Star that is 1) very pretty 2) fit and toned body 3) awesome service, please do let me know and I will take a punt!

In-Depth Analysis
So petite girls all look good with clothes on. They fit well and skin tight. But once those layers of cloth come off, what it reveals is a different story. So I am going to make some comparisons.

Beauty vs Service
I for one, will always choose Beauty over Service. I remember from an old post, someone said, I would rather fuck a Jessica Alba Starfish over someone with 10/10 service. I couldn't agree more and here is my experience.
Renee from Stiletto was no doubt 10/10 pretty, absolutely gorgeous. But she had no enthusiasm and it was just another client, another job for her. Meanwhile Bella from 22 Brodie was 10/10 Service, she will suck and fuck till your hearts content. Great personality and very talkative. Seem to like what she does. But in the end of the day, I was more satisfied with Renee just because she was such a good looker and fucking someone that pretty is satisfaction in itself.

Jerry/Christmas, I am sure many of you will remember, was also like Bella, she will suck and fuck till youre on cloud9. Very accomodating, talkative, great personality and lovely person. But she just simply wasn't my cup of tea in the physical looks department.

I've taken many punts on the recommendation of excellent service even though I did not find them 100% attractive. Yes they were very very willing to please, but all I was thinking during the session was to cum and get the fuk out.

Not all size 6s are equal
Alexandra from Liaisons was a size 6 who has full natural C cups and is almost 180cm tall. She's done modelling and gymnastics when she was young thus her body was toned to perfection, no extra fat and has lady abs. The Thai girl from Suzy Wong was tiny and short, but because shes dancing on that pole every single day, her body was toned with muscle, no fat and also had lady abs. Both their asses were tight, firm and squeezable.
Bella from 485 Rockdale on the other hand, even though says shes 18 or 19, is a skinny size 6, her body was NOT tight. Soft tummy, almost droopy chest, soft ass, just...skinny fat. So are the 3 HK girls I saw. They were little, size 6 girls, who looked good in clothes, but when the clothes come off, they just look soft, flabby, droopy ass and skinny fat. These were young girls between 18-22 too. Did not find it at all attractive.

The Size 8
Now I'm just going to say this -I have never seen an asian girl who was size 8 and didn't look fat.
The fit and toned, athletic build size 8 are amazing. The PWL I saw was a size 8, that is because she is 174cm tall and was athletically built. Said she was a competitive swimmer and does yoga/gym everyday. That is a sight to behold.
Because of this, I don't even bother looking at asian girls above size 6. And only very fit and toned caucs who are size 8. Otherwise, they just look fat.

The Fake Sizes
Some places will say a size 8 is 6, a size 10 is 8, and basically anything advertised as size 10 or over is obese. Curvy = fat. Thats the rule.

The Photoshop Models
They look amazing in photo, you show up, you see her, and they look nothing like it. Its bullshit. As a rule of thumb, always check if the girl has non-glamour photos like selfies and videos. Videos do not lie.

Age is just a number
The 10/10 PWL is 27. She puts most 18 year olds to shame because she works out a lot and looks after herself. Hell I've seen milfs who are 30 has a fitter, toner and better body than 18 year olds. Those ads with "Fresh 18 year old!!!!" isn't attractive to me anymore. Whats the point when the 18 year old is fat and looks like shes 25? I'd take a fit and pretty 28 year old any day.

The Perfect 10s and Falling in Love
This is dangerous. I am sure many of you have experienced it. She is the 10/10 beauty, 10/10 service, 10/10 personality, 10/10 GFE and makes you just want to keep going back again and again. This, is hard to find, that's why its called "Punting". Out of the 27 girls I only found 2, 1 disappeared and the other cost $900/hour.

This is a question for those who found that 10/10, how did all your other/future punts compare? How did you control the addiction to the amazing feeling your 10/10 made you feel?

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2016, 04:55 PM
Great post brother Alethios !!

But I actually prefer your earlier one on Look and Services, may be it wasn't that looooooong.............lol

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Cheers

:smile:

Hey bros just want to discuss about WL's service vs looks.

I know we all would like to have both service and looks, but its not always possible, its like asking for a really hot girl with a good personality - doesn't happen very often.

Anyways I know some of you prefer good services while others prefer good looks.

I for one will need good looks. I need to feel attracted to a girl and gotta think "ohhh yes I get to fuck this beauty" or else its very hard for me to get horny or stay hard.

When theres a good looker with hot body, I just want to kiss her, suck on her tits and lick her pussy, I dont even care if she just lays there, I would be mad horny from the fact that I'm fucking a hot chick.

When theres a WL even with really good services but I dont find her attractive, I just feel like I need to cum and gtfo asap. I dont feel like even touching her.

Whats your experiences and preferences?

Alan86
09-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Ok, there's too much in this post for me to comment on at this moment. However, I will say this.

Firstly, I only use the word '10' to describe an absolute 'goddess' , so it's rare that I would have one. I'd describe many I e had as '9s' or even '9.5', which is also very good and outstanding.

Let me just say that I'm actually 'past ' the stage of being infatuated with '9s and 10s'. I actually concentrate more now on the personality, service, and of course, body.I'm not looking down on those who do, but it's just how I value things now.

'9s' etc are very nice to have in bed, but there are many who are hopeless in bed, and have an attitude about themselves. I'd much rather a nice '7' that has a good rack, and I can get along with and have a good relationship with.

Personally, I'd prefer a D-cup over a 'stunner' but that's just me.

Now, to answer your question. Yes, we all have those girls that come around once in a while who take our breath away. Eg I do remember a girl from 5 star who was my 'perfect girl'. Perfect face, D Cup, and a nice girl to boot. What we can do is just remember these girls as 'those amazing women in our lives' but not to compare the others to her. Enjoy others for what qualities they have, but don't compare, and cherish the memory. Don't think 'she's so good that she's ruined me for the other girls' - that is not the way.

Eg if you have the best ever steak somewhere, you'll remember it always. But you can still enjoy other, albeit lesser, steaks you have at other restaurants.

I hope this answers your question.

wilisno
09-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Now, to answer your question. Yes, we all have those girls that come around once in a while who take our breath away. Eg I do remember a girl from 5 star who was my 'perfect girl'. Perfect face, D Cup, and a nice girl to boot. What we can do is just remember these girls as 'those amazing women in our lives' but not to compare the others to her. Enjoy others for what qualities they have, but don't compare, and cherish the memory. Don't think 'she's so good that she's ruined me for the other girls' - that is not the way.

Like ! ;) ;) ;)

cisco
09-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Hi bra what do you mean by 22/45 , is it a place name number or ?:question:

insanekicker
09-07-2016, 02:15 PM
22 brodie / 45 george

cisco
09-07-2016, 07:01 PM
22 brodie / 45 george

Thanx bra :miao:

Nejums
09-07-2016, 11:22 PM
For some brothers out there, I think having a good connection and rapport with the girl is more important than looks. I certainly feel that way.

Definitely not saying I'd turn down a 10/10, but if she was a starfish, I'd feel the session would be a waste.

sukeong
11-07-2016, 02:19 AM
(Warning: Long Post)
First let me preface this by saying everyone has a different tastes and whats a 10 to one may not be a 10 to another.

That being said, this post is about my experiences of all my punts in Sydney, HK and Thailand.

My search for the stunner, head-turner, victoria secret-esque 10/10 girl lead to total of 14 caucasians and 13 Asians over the last few years.

What I consider to be 10/10 is beautiful face with fit toned body (see Chloe Knight from Privategirls).
So basically I won't find girls who are soft (doesn't play sport, gym, or exercise, anything over a TRUE FIT size 8) very attractive
since I am a big fitness fan. That being said, I only choose size 6 girls or FIT/Toned size 8 girls.

I'm going to start with the entire list and brief comments, then details of my experiences; hope this will be interesting read and help some newbies!
Format is -Name-Location-Price-Rating-Comments

Caucacians
-Secret -PWL -(1800, 2x1hr visits @ 900) -10/10 -Perfect body, does yoga and exercise daily, wears a fitbit, perfect attitude and personality, sucks and fucks with a passion, hottest full package brunette I ever fucked.

-Candice -Liaisons -(220, could only get 1x30min) -10/10 -Perfect body, goes to gym daily, has a perfect squat ass, DFK, fucks and sucks like she has be wanting you for weeks, enthusiasm 100%, too bad she only worked 1 day a week and was basically totally booked out, even Liaisons said she's the hottest girl that EVER worked there. She knew this and said she's gonna quit and become a PWL since she was worth way more than the $340/hr that Liaisons charged, too bad I didn't get her contact details so I've never seen her again. Hottest Blonde I ever fucked.

Those 2 are the 10/10 highlights in both beauty and service. Below is a quick summary of the rest.

-Madison -Liaisons -(320) -service 10/10 GFE 10/10 looks 8/10 -She made me feel really really good.

-Renee -Stilettos -(450) -10/10 face, 5/10 service -would not visit again, extremely pretty, but no enthusiasm, didn't care much

-Bella -22 Brodie (200) -10/10 services, 5/10 appearance -reading all the reviews, I just needed to see for myself, honestly I did not find her attractive compared to all that I've experienced, but definitely will do anything you want her to.

-Bella -485 Rockdale (250) -not worth it, those of you who thought she was hot really needs to see some higher end girls.

-Brook -Liaisons (320) -cute, friendly, just wasn't 100% into her -would not visit again

-Alexandra - Liaisons (2hr600) -10/10 appearance -didnt have the urge to see her again/didn't feel an intimate connection

-Hannah - Liaisons (220) -Tall, Slim, Def a headturner on the street, girl was in her own lil world, nothing spectacular -won't visit again

-Shelby - Liaisons (320) -cute girl next door, skinny and fuckable service 0/10 -she would not touch cock with her bare hands. won't visit again

-Kitty - Liasons (320) -skinny, fuckable, beach girl service 0/10 -starfish, made no effort

-Mia -22 Brodie (200) -I think drugs really fucked her up, looked old. very accomodating though, nice lady -would not visit again

-Klara - Agency (1200) -she tried, she tried, size 10, 0/10 Body, Face was attractive, blonde pretty -The first and last time I tried an agency

-Alice From Wonderland - PWL (550) -meh. was cheap for 2 hours before she went full retard with her pricing, not worth it.

Asians
-HK#1 -Hotel Girl(1000HKD) -very pretty, slim young size 6, no muscle tone
-HK#2 -Hotel Girl(1000HKD) -very pretty, soft size 8, no muscle tone, friendly though
-HK#3 -Hotel Girl(1000HKD) -she seems out of it, did not look like her pics at all
-Thai#1 -Suzy Wong Bargirl -skinny, toned, fit, tight, let me do whatever, but little initiative
-Thai#2 -Bar Girl -average, average
-Maya - 22/45 (Kor) (320) -very GFE, accomodating, petite, returned twice before she disappeared
-Jennifer - 22/45 (Kor) (140) -size 8, not my taste, but damn she was tight
-Bibi -22/45 (Kor) (160) -mechanical robot
-Brodie #1 (Kor) (90) -service 10/10, they try very hard, just didnt find her attractive size 8
-Brodie #2 (Kor) (90) -service 10/10, they try very hard, just didnt find her attractive size 8
-Vanessa - 22/45 (Kor) (160) -the prettiest ive ever seen they have, def a gem, but had a bit of KPS at the beginning but started kissing me voluntarily by the end
-Jerry/Christmas - 485 Rockdale (Kor) (200) -service 10/10, friendliness 10/10, good english great personality -i just didnt find her that attractive

Note that I have not tried the $300 range asian shops like Ginza or 5Star, that is because I just go spend the same amount at Cauc shop, that being said my results is probably biased. I just don't find myself able to develop much connection with asian WLs especially if they don't speak english very well/at all. That being said, if someone has a recommendation for Ginza or 5Star that is 1) very pretty 2) fit and toned body 3) awesome service, please do let me know and I will take a punt!

In-Depth Analysis
So petite girls all look good with clothes on. They fit well and skin tight. But once those layers of cloth come off, what it reveals is a different story. So I am going to make some comparisons.

Beauty vs Service
I for one, will always choose Beauty over Service. I remember from an old post, someone said, I would rather fuck a Jessica Alba Starfish over someone with 10/10 service. I couldn't agree more and here is my experience.
Renee from Stiletto was no doubt 10/10 pretty, absolutely gorgeous. But she had no enthusiasm and it was just another client, another job for her. Meanwhile Bella from 22 Brodie was 10/10 Service, she will suck and fuck till your hearts content. Great personality and very talkative. Seem to like what she does. But in the end of the day, I was more satisfied with Renee just because she was such a good looker and fucking someone that pretty is satisfaction in itself.

Jerry/Christmas, I am sure many of you will remember, was also like Bella, she will suck and fuck till youre on cloud9. Very accomodating, talkative, great personality and lovely person. But she just simply wasn't my cup of tea in the physical looks department.

I've taken many punts on the recommendation of excellent service even though I did not find them 100% attractive. Yes they were very very willing to please, but all I was thinking during the session was to cum and get the fuk out.

Not all size 6s are equal
Alexandra from Liaisons was a size 6 who has full natural C cups and is almost 180cm tall. She's done modelling and gymnastics when she was young thus her body was toned to perfection, no extra fat and has lady abs. The Thai girl from Suzy Wong was tiny and short, but because shes dancing on that pole every single day, her body was toned with muscle, no fat and also had lady abs. Both their asses were tight, firm and squeezable.
Bella from 485 Rockdale on the other hand, even though says shes 18 or 19, is a skinny size 6, her body was NOT tight. Soft tummy, almost droopy chest, soft ass, just...skinny fat. So are the 3 HK girls I saw. They were little, size 6 girls, who looked good in clothes, but when the clothes come off, they just look soft, flabby, droopy ass and skinny fat. These were young girls between 18-22 too. Did not find it at all attractive.

The Size 8
Now I'm just going to say this -I have never seen an asian girl who was size 8 and didn't look fat.
The fit and toned, athletic build size 8 are amazing. The PWL I saw was a size 8, that is because she is 174cm tall and was athletically built. Said she was a competitive swimmer and does yoga/gym everyday. That is a sight to behold.
Because of this, I don't even bother looking at asian girls above size 6. And only very fit and toned caucs who are size 8. Otherwise, they just look fat.

The Fake Sizes
Some places will say a size 8 is 6, a size 10 is 8, and basically anything advertised as size 10 or over is obese. Curvy = fat. Thats the rule.

The Photoshop Models
They look amazing in photo, you show up, you see her, and they look nothing like it. Its bullshit. As a rule of thumb, always check if the girl has non-glamour photos like selfies and videos. Videos do not lie.

Age is just a number
The 10/10 PWL is 27. She puts most 18 year olds to shame because she works out a lot and looks after herself. Hell I've seen milfs who are 30 has a fitter, toner and better body than 18 year olds. Those ads with "Fresh 18 year old!!!!" isn't attractive to me anymore. Whats the point when the 18 year old is fat and looks like shes 25? I'd take a fit and pretty 28 year old any day.

The Perfect 10s and Falling in Love
This is dangerous. I am sure many of you have experienced it. She is the 10/10 beauty, 10/10 service, 10/10 personality, 10/10 GFE and makes you just want to keep going back again and again. This, is hard to find, that's why its called "Punting". Out of the 27 girls I only found 2, 1 disappeared and the other cost $900/hour.

This is a question for those who found that 10/10, how did all your other/future punts compare? How did you control the addiction to the amazing feeling your 10/10 made you feel?

Dang I should start going back to liaisons instead of stilettos

panthera
11-07-2016, 05:21 PM
usually for me it goes like this:
connection > beauty > service

but then sometimes it can be like this:
beauty > connection > service

and when I am super horny it can be like this:
service > beauty > connection

but i have never met any 10/10 in all 3

rooter
11-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Beauty and Service are not mutually exclusive and Beauty v Service is a false dichotomy.
There are plenty of girls who offer both, and I think almost everyone reading this post can think of examples of girls that do.
You can get ...
Unattractive and excellent service
Unattractive and bad service
Beautiful and excellent service
Beautiful and bad service.
And then there are infinite possibilities of degree within these broad categories.

beta101
04-08-2016, 11:57 AM

burn :fire: :fire: :fire:

i saw a couple of girls in this list agree with everything apart from the bella review lol

she still works?

Lenka_X5
15-08-2016, 11:42 PM
I have found four 10/10 looks girl with really good service this year. All of them equal to Hyuna/Miranda Kerr/ Candice Swanepoel. They cost me $400 to $850/hr.

Unfortunately they are all gone except one who happens to be $850/hr so can't see her every week.

paulgallen
16-08-2016, 09:26 AM
Good list. More people a should publish their punts as well. I might do one day.

Strayer Mate
16-08-2016, 11:19 AM
Beauty - Service - Low Price ?...... My experience, best you get is, choose two....

rcha086
16-08-2016, 12:53 PM
I too punt with the goal in mind of finding that all around 10/10. I keep track of my punts with my reviews (easy to go back on using the "search threads posted by user" function) so my ratings are always in comparison with one another. Going back, I can honestly say I've not come across my 10/10, but I've come across a few that were very very close. They were/are Yuko from Tokyo Cats (pre-Ginza, 2010?), Gisele from a private apartment agency that called themselves Rhodes CBD (back in early 2011), Bella from Ginza (2013/14) and Jay from Ginza (current). They all provided one of the best services and we connected on a personal level, but were either just a little shy of being the prettiest or fittest.

I've been with incredibly beautiful women with amazing bodies before, with and without money exchanged, but if they can't suck cock well, or are a bit starfishy, then it just ruins the moment. Emotional connection also helps; one of my regulars is 40-something and despite the make-up, she looks it, but we get along extremely well and as a result, we have some amazing sessions. As such, the above-mentioned girls have not quite changed my expectations when walking in to a new punt as I know that I can still have a great time with someone who is average looking with an average body. As for how I controlled my addiction for these girls, I couldn't. As long as they were still available, I would keep visiting them. Jay I haven't visited in close to two months now, but only due to her irregular work schedule and how it coincides with mine.

alethios, I would highly recommend Ginza. Their price did keep me away for their first 2 or so years but because of their roots (ex-Tokyo Cats), I decided to give it a go and I've since spent a fortune on them. That said, I have a preference for Asian girls and my experience with Caucasian girls/brothels haven't been the best so justifying their price wasn't too hard for me. All girls are amazing in the service department, but from my experience, I would say half of them are OK at English (i.e. enough to have a nice conversation with them), a third are pretty (a girl you would double-take and hold your gaze on if you were in a club full of other girls), and maybe a handful I've seen over the years have had very fit bodies. If I were to recommend any of the current girls for you, I would suggest Venus (Thai, will tick all your boxes with ease, except she's carrying a bit of weight now), Lisa (Singaporean, super petite) and Amber (part-Japanese, a lot of surgery done though). I still have yet to see many others in the shop as I keep returning for my favourites, but I can say with confidence those girls will give you a great time. Perhaps not your 10/10 but will get very close I think!

CunningLinguist
16-08-2016, 10:24 PM
Almost 10/10 was SK, and I am a hard marker:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37024-SK-what-more-can-I-say