PDA

View Full Version : Question How many shots?

tomford
09-07-2016, 01:42 PM
I think it's generally accepted that 30 mins = 1 shot and 60 mins = 2 shots.

What about a 45 Min booking?? I guess it would depend on many factors but what is the general expectation for a 45 Min booking in your experience?

Babycat
09-07-2016, 03:30 PM
I think it's generally accepted that 30 mins = 1 shot and 60 mins = 2 shots.

What about a 45 Min booking?? I guess it would depend on many factors but what is the general expectation for a 45 Min booking in your experience?

If your little brother can do it, and if it's not too hard to make you "fire". If it takes more than 10 minutes to do that, MLs may charge extra for second time. Extra money can be considered as compensation as MLs have to face to the risk of breaking their wrists, lol

Alan86
09-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Lol funny question!

If 30 mins - 1 shot,
60 mins - 2 shots

...45 mins - One shot and a dribble??

Negotiate Beforehand (pardon the pun).

the_boss_king
11-07-2016, 10:45 AM
some shops allow 2 shots in 45 mins if you can finish

johnnysins
12-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Ill go 2 shots for 30minutes... i just always make my intentions clear so there can be no confusion.

cuteguy
13-07-2016, 11:52 PM
I hope you don't fit into the category of the average guy out there who comes within first 6 minutes. That's too quick man!

Babycat
14-07-2016, 12:09 AM
I hope you don't fit into the category of the average guy out there who comes within first 6 minutes. That's too quick man!

It can happen with 2 seconds touch so can't say 6 minutes holding is too quick.

cuteguy
14-07-2016, 12:20 AM
It can happen with 2 seconds touch so can't say 6 minutes holding is too quick.

Wow...just 2 seconds touch? They must be too sensitive or you have magic hands.

Mr Bastard
14-07-2016, 05:45 PM
I can shoot three times in an hour when I am really into a girl or in the mood

Make what you want of it, some will think thats great, some will think its hillarious

I couldnt GAF because I cum three times..........

cuteguy
14-07-2016, 11:28 PM
I can shoot three times in an hour when I am really into a girl or in the mood

Make what you want of it, some will think thats great, some will think its hillarious

I couldnt GAF because I cum three times..........

Do you have girls having an issue with you coming three times in one hour?

Mr Bastard
16-07-2016, 04:36 AM
No, it happens naturally when it does, as I said I have to be really into the girl, and the girl I suppose really has to be into me? Its a two way street, hence my arousal and ability to get hard first three times in a session.
The girl has to be just as aroused, especially when seeing one for the first time............
An attraction and willingness is needed by both of us.

I hope this explains it............

I recently re-visited a girl I had three shots with months ago, she said to me last time you came here we fucked three times, too much she said. but we both laughed, and an hour later we had fucked three more times........with more laughs.........

Sam88
16-07-2016, 04:44 AM
i agree lol i even had a girl once who was so aroused she kept asking me to fuck her again lol