PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shop recommendation?

Alan86
10-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Hey guys,

Leading on from my other thread, Deep regret, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me find a shop of a certain type I'm after. The place should have the following characteristics

- Girls should be young, friendly, and sweet. You should be able to develop a friendship with them. The kind of girls you would fall for.
- Shop Decor should be very nice. Kind of like a girls room, with nice, light colours
- Shop should only provide Rnt and nothing else.
- Generally clean environment. Showers not necessary though.
- The shop is located in a very nice place. Either close to a park, water etc. (I can wait here)
- Atmosphere is relaxed and happy
- Standard price is preferable. $90/ half hr
- Cute name would be a bonus, though not necessary

Thanks a lot for your help. There's a lot of shops I haven't tried, so I'd like you to steer me in the right direction

Babycat
10-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Hey guys,

Leading on from my other thread, Deep regret, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me find a shop of a certain type I'm after. The place should have the following characteristics

- Girls should be young, friendly, and sweet. You should be able to develop a friendship with them. The kind of girls you would fall for.
- Shop Decor should be very nice. Kind of like a girls room, with nice, light colours
- Shop should only provide Rnt and nothing else.
- Generally clean environment. Showers not necessary though.
- The shop is located in a very nice place. Either close to a park, water etc. (I can wait here)
- Atmosphere is relaxed and happy
- Standard price is preferable. $90/ half hr
- Cute name would be a bonus, though not necessary

Thanks a lot for your help. There's a lot of shops I haven't tried, so I'd like you to steer me in the right direction

I know at least two but sorry can't tell you as I work there, lol.
1: checked
2:checked
3: not sure as it's girls' own business and I don't poke my nose into others' business.
4: checked. One has shower that clients can use it.
5: not sure as they're closed to station, supermarkets. I don't have time to hang around those places much.
6: checked
7: checked
8: checked as I think my name is cute, haha

Alan86
10-07-2016, 11:56 AM
I know at least two but sorry can't tell you as I work there, lol.
1: checked
2:checked
3: not sure as it's girls' own business and I don't poke my nose into others' business.
4: checked. One has shower that clients can use it.
5: not sure as they're closed to station, supermarkets. I don't have time to hang around those places much.
6: checked
7: checked
8: checked as I think my name is cute, haha

Thanks Babycat.

Yes, actually I think there are a few shops which are close to this description, except it's hard to get #5 in the city most times.

I think I might get in touch with you by PM.

You know, you're teasing us now - were all curious about you and your shop, and want to book you!

Babycat
10-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Thanks Babycat.

Yes, actually I think there are a few shops which are close to this description, except it's hard to get #5 in the city most times.

I think I might get in touch with you by PM.

You know, you're teasing us now - were all curious about you and your shop, and want to book you!

Naaaaa. I joined this forum not to tease you guys. I just want to give a different view. A small contribution, :)

Alan86
10-07-2016, 01:05 PM
Naaaaa. I joined this forum not to tease you guys. I just want to give a different view. A small contribution, :)

Yes, thanks a lot and please stay on this site, as your perspective is just what we need.

We had a lot of arguments over topics like 'Are we friends or customers '? . You can look up this old thread, but I said that only an ML can truly answer this question!

Hopefully, we can ask you things from time to time :)

Babycat
10-07-2016, 01:09 PM
Yes, thanks a lot and please stay on this site, as your perspective is just what we need.

We had a lot of arguments over topics like 'Are we friends or customers '? . You can look up this old thread, but I said that only an ML can truly answer this question!

Hopefully, we can ask you things from time to time :)
Can you give me link of that topic, please? I really want to know what you think. Thanks in advance

Alan86
10-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Can you give me link of that topic, please? I really want to know what you think. Thanks in advance

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?56619-Are-we-friends-or-customers

Hope this works.

I don't know what's really the MLs perspectives, but for me, MLs are friends and not just Workers!