PDA

View Full Version : One morning in Hong Kong

hogansheros
10-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Much as been written about the P4P scene in HK, it is plentiful and fun. Walk on any main street and there are people to hand you phone numbers for suits, shirts or sex.

For me though I always want to work the angles and hope for a free pickup.

So I found myself with an overnight HKG stopover returning from a business trip. I do like to work some of the dating sites. I had last visited HK about 2 years ago. The issue with HK is one rich vein of free girls are the Indo and Filipina maids. Many have just one day off a week, usually a Sunday. I arrived on Saturday afternoon and was flying out Sunday lunch time.

Using friends of friends that I had accumulated on my alternate FB profile I had lined up a Indonesian maid to meet me on the Saturday afternoon at my hotel. She actually met me right at the station from the airport train. We journeyed together to the hotel and let the action begin straight away. It was about 4pm by the time she got to the hotel. Her curfew was 9pm. She didn't waste any time and did all the things a good Indonesian girl would do.

I was happy to hit the sack by 9pm Saturday night as I had two (separate) Filipina promises for early Sunday morning. Both would make contact when they awoke at 5:30am. Some risk that they would both be non-starters.

One wanted me to meet her, take her to church first then back to the hotel.

The other would catch the train to the waterfront where we would meet and talk.

I chose the latter option. I took the free hotel android phone with me so I had maps and free calls. We met around 7:30am at the station, walked along the harbour back in the general direction of my hotel. We stopped off for a chinese breakfast in a very average joint. Afterwards, seeing as we were so close to my hotel we could go back there and get the present for her which I had conveniently forgotten.

Once in the hotel room it was a few minutes of chit chat and then game on. She too knew my curfew and that I needed to be gone to the airport by 11. So from an early morning meeting, breakfast, fun and packing, it was a busy morning which went to schedule.

Things to consider. Maids are a horny bunch. While they may seem like an easy score, not all maids are interested (or interesting). Choose wisely and you will be rewarded. So, of these two I did meet, both saying in contact for a future visit. The Indo girl happy send me some weekly naked pics to amuse herself. The Filipina sis hopefully on track to accompany me for a week in September.

I would love to spend more time around Central Station on a Sunday. Many maids congregate there. They are not allowed back to their dorms until later in their day. They are in groups and chatting. Happy days I am sure. Many of the girls would just like a regular weekly catchup.

PS: I do have a couple of unused contacts in HK on my list. If any serious forum contributor is looking for some starting points, please DM me.

HH

docevil
26-07-2016, 04:10 AM
Have never been to HK... sounds like a a world of different experiences..

I assume there's cash transaction?

hogansheros
28-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Have never been to HK... sounds like a a world of different experiences..

I assume there's cash transaction?

My filipina maid was an unpaid date, although I did give her a gift of some duty free cosmetics. A couple of weeks of vague messaging, shortlist of 2-3 for when i arrived.

For cash transactions : any main tourist street after 5pm will have opportunities, of course there is also the bar areas.

My thoughts after my time there was that it was good BUT probably not worth making the extra overnight stop that I did. The $300 cost of the stopover, the overnight hotel, the airport train in both directions for 24 hours of good sex. For the same price in Manila P9000 that's a week of fun.

All the same, that looks pretty good value compared to Brisbane.