PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hanging out with clients

Babycat
10-07-2016, 02:15 PM
These are my experiences of hanging out with my clients. All are very truely.
The first one - my priority
I met him when I worked at King. He's a regular client there for about 6 years already. Has a lot of stress in work and relationship so he comes to King for relaxation. Doesn't need a happy ending, but just touching and talking. I was new at that time, just on the third week I worked there only. I don't know how to explain why he's so attractive to me but I really like him. I started thinking about him all the time and waiting him back. I bought chocolate for him and he could realised that I like him. So he gave me his number (I only remember his number, but not anyone else in Australia) and we hangout outside KC. That time was memorable and even though we could not end up with a happy ending - he has family but separated, not want a complicated relationship and I want a serious relationship - but we're friends now, respect each others. Have to admit that I still miss him a lot and he's still very important to me but we walk on different ways and have to accept that.

Babycat
10-07-2016, 02:16 PM
The second client: my weird friend later
He's a regular client of an another ML at King. Always booked her for a year already. Then they got fight at that time and she asked him not to see her anymore and I was recommended to him when he came to King. That was his birthday on that day. We just talked while sitting in the spa about everything. No need happy ending or even sensual touching. His info: Malaysian. Has marriage issue. Almost no friend in Sydney. Believe me, I can't tell his info in detail but that one is a reliable guy. I can trust him 1000%, even more than myself. Our personalities have something in common. Then he kept coming back to see me: at least two times per week as he was depressed and wanted to talk to me more that freak me out as I'm worried that he spent too much money on me while he's just a shop assistant. One day he came twice and I decided to give him my number. I agreed to have dinner with him in my break time. After that, he still came to King to see me but I let him walked me home after every shift so we could have more time talking. Why did I do that? I sympathise him, and then consider him my friend. I don't want my friends have to spend too much money so that's the only thing I can do to save his money. I still was very busy working - staying at Kc all the time I didn't have to go to school so we just had dinner 2 or 3 times in few months. Most of times we had were to walk home together, then in the morning we walked to Kc (he moved to near my house and we become neighbours). One or two times I went to his place to study. I was studying when he prepared dinner. My classmate joined us one time too, lol. We're such weird friends. I can't explain what kind of friends he is and why we know each other. Yes, very weird but we become good friends and trust each other. I even give him my money after work so he can deposit to my bank account for me as I don't want to keep too much cash but not have time to deposit. Haha, he said I have problem with time management as I'm always busy and tired. He's so kind and his kindness sometimes makes me be difficult to be a good one. I mean he's happy to be taken advantage by me. So easy to ask him money, or buy me things but I don't want to use him. I'm just a normal person who has both good and bad sides. It's difficult to keep being good when I have chances to be bad, lol. Always have to remind myself that I don't want to be bitchy like someone who used him before.

Last year I went back to my hometown and he traveled with me as he'd never been there. Money independence. Then we had short holiday with my family in another country. He paid for our tickets ( he and I), and I paid for our expense during holidays (food, hotel, transport).
After going back to my country, one day I told him that I'm worried about my visa extension here as I'm not sure if I can look for a job here to get working visa but not want to find a man just to be sponsored. My relationship must be unconditional. And he told me he can help me stay by sponsor me with partner visa. I did believe that his offer comes from our friendship as at that time he started seeing his favourite girl before. It means he just wants to help, so I accepted his offer. However, all of my friends and relatives told me that he loves me and it's not just a pure help. I tried to remind him almost everyday that we're friends and what we do now (taking photos together, opened joint account...) are just proofs for fake partnership only. I want him make it clear but not misunderstood. But it didn't work. Two months ago, he got angry at me as my friend told him (she's our friends in common) that I stated that I'd never loved him. We argued a lot as he forced me to say sorry for what I said but I thought I didn't say anything wrong. Then finally, I told him that we still remain our friendship but cancel our deal of partnership before. I can't love him and not want to lie. Even he just wants a relationship without sex and be able to take care of me. So now we're still friends and still have joint account. Immediately after that, he has a girlfriend that makes me a little bit upset as I would not be his priority anymore but not regret. Can't love him with purpose. Funny things are I lent him money for his divorce and sometimes still ask him buy panties for me as I'm busy, lol.

Babycat
10-07-2016, 02:17 PM
The third one: wrong kiss!
The third one, actually I just remember about him. We just hangout one time before he left Australia, in a pub, eating pizza. He was my regular at Kc. The funny thing is I thought he was mentally deficient as he can't speak English fluently so somehow I pity him and let him kiss me. It turned out that he can't speak English well as he's from Belgium. So embarrassing when I knew that fact.

Babycat
10-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Okay, I will keep the fourth one for myself. It's somehow similar to the first one so I will jump to the fifth one.
I met him at Silver fox (I left that place after few weeks as my school schedule was changed) and he was so drunk on that day. It was his first time to an Rnt. He tried to hug me when I massaged him and told me that his girlfriend just dumped him and got married. Poor him. He cried and I had to comfort him. We could not have good communication as he's from Nepal and English is not our mother language. That poor guy even tried to pass me all his cash and his phone but I just accepted 50$ as tips. And before he left I saved his phone number (he asked my number but I didn't want to give him at that time). When I came home, I texted him to make sure he reached home safe, then tried to encourage him. And he started asking where I work then follow me to all of my workplace. He totally forgets his ex but really into me. I can say that as he tries to make me accept him as my boyfriend. He cried and told me that he feels poor when he can't afford to seeing me all the time and being my only guy. We hangout 2 or 3 times to have dinner and watch movies. He's so lonely- no friend who can talk with that I can understand how it feels as I had experienced. Very lonely in a strange city and have problems with communication. That's the reason why I sometimes go out with him - to give him my companion. I feel like I'm his baby sister, or his life guider as I always have to remind him of not being drunk (he likes to go for drinks when he gets bored), not spending his parent's money too much. Omg, I tell him many times that if he get bored, he should look for any job so he doesn't have to stay home doing nothing. And also be independent in finance. He listened to me and found one job but quit after one month. still drink, stay home, and does not care much about how much he spends. Then he has to take another English course before his bachelor course and I have to tell him not skip school too often but try to make friends with classmates which makes him develop his social network. Two weeks ago he had to go back to Nepal to visit his family and before that he proposed me, lol. I can't say yes as I don't have feelings for him, and he's so childish, depending too much on family.
And yes, I don't want to be a baby sister.

Kroid19
10-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Thank u for sharing ur experiences. We are just humans after all, we seek companions, friends, and lovers in a country where everybody is a stranger. I do hang around with a ML from time to time, we are friends but I know It can get confusing when feelings begin to grow. All I can say is to respect each other, if he wants something more but you dont, and you know he is a good person, dont play with him and viceversa. Life is full of surprises, enjoy it and good people will come around for what you trully are.

The second client: my weird friend later
He's a regular client of an another ML at King. Always booked her for a year already. Then they got fight at that time and she asked him not to see her anymore and I was recommended to him when he came to King. That was his birthday on that day. We just talked while sitting in the spa about everything. No need happy ending or even sensual touching. His info: Malaysian. Has marriage issue. Almost no friend in Sydney. Believe me, I can't tell his info in detail but that one is a reliable guy. I can trust him 1000%, even more than myself. Our personalities have something in common. Then he kept coming back to see me: at least two times per week as he was depressed and wanted to talk to me more that freak me out as I'm worried that he spent too much money on me while he's just a shop assistant. One day he came twice and I decided to give him my number. I agreed to have dinner with him in my break time. After that, he still came to King to see me but I let him walked me home after every shift so we could have more time talking. Why did I do that? I sympathise him, and then consider him my friend. I don't want my friends have to spend too much money so that's the only thing I can do to save his money. I still was very busy working - staying at Kc all the time I didn't have to go to school so we just had dinner 2 or 3 times in few months. Most of times we had were to walk home together, then in the morning we walked to Kc (he moved to near my house and we become neighbours). One or two times I went to his place to study. I was studying when he prepared dinner. My classmate joined us one time too, lol. We're such weird friends. I can't explain what kind of friends he is and why we know each other. Yes, very weird but we become good friends and trust each other. I even give him my money after work so he can deposit to my bank account for me as I don't want to keep too much cash but not have time to deposit. Haha, he said I have problem with time management as I'm always busy and tired. He's so kind and his kindness sometimes makes me be difficult to be a good one. I mean he's happy to be taken advantage by me. So easy to ask him money, or buy me things but I don't want to use him. I'm just a normal person who has both good and bad sides. It's difficult to keep being good when I have chances to be bad, lol. Always have to remind myself that I don't want to be bitchy like someone who used him before.

Last year I went back to my hometown and he traveled with me as he'd never been there. Money independence. Then we had short holiday with my family in another country. He paid for our tickets ( he and I), and I paid for our expense during holidays (food, hotel, transport).
After going back to my country, one day I told him that I'm worried about my visa extension here as I'm not sure if I can look for a job here to get working visa but not want to find a man just to be sponsored. My relationship must be unconditional. And he told me he can help me stay by sponsor me with partner visa. I did believe that his offer comes from our friendship as at that time he started seeing his favourite girl before. It means he just wants to help, so I accepted his offer. However, all of my friends and relatives told me that he loves me and it's not just a pure help. I tried to remind him almost everyday that we're friends and what we do now (taking photos together, opened joint account...) are just proofs for fake partnership only. I want him make it clear but not misunderstood. But it didn't work. Two months ago, he got angry at me as my friend told him (she's our friends in common) that I stated that I'd never loved him. We argued a lot as he forced me to say sorry for what I said but I thought I didn't say anything wrong. Then finally, I told him that we still remain our friendship but cancel our deal of partnership before. I can't love him and not want to lie. Even he just wants a relationship without sex and be able to take care of me. So now we're still friends and still have joint account. Immediately after that, he has a girlfriend that makes me a little bit upset as I would not be his priority anymore but not regret. Can't love him with purpose. Funny things are I lent him money for his divorce and sometimes still ask him buy panties for me as I'm busy, lol.

Alan86
10-07-2016, 05:15 PM
First guy, I know you guys didn't have a happy ending, but I guess it's because you said he never wanted a happy ending!

Sorry, let's put the jokes aside.

Of course it's common for MLs to start to like their regular clients. It's only natural , as you are girls after all. I also have been on the receiving end of this.

Second guy. I have to say that this sounded serious to me, for his part. As he opened up a joint bank account with you, this is one of the most trusting things a man can do with anyone! I mean, this is basically like wife-level! (Although you shouldn't even do this with your wife nowadays!). Add to this the whole sponsorship thing. I think he had deep feelings for you, but never really told you until it was too late. I think he may also have been a similar way with his other regular girl (you mentioned a fight?), so he may be a person who is trying to find love in the wrong places, and expecting too much from the MLs.

In both cases, the guys didn't want a happy ending when they saw you. This is surprisingly common, especially at higher end places. It means they are visiting the girls in order to seek friendship, connection, and emotional intimacy.

Third and fourth guys - you have the right to keep that in your heart.

As for the fifth, I'd like that guy to be me! Haha.

Seriously though, thanks a lot for your sincere stories. They are very touching and we appreciate them.

Babycat
10-07-2016, 05:29 PM
First guy, I know you guys didn't have a happy ending, but I guess it's because you said he never wanted a happy ending!

Sorry, let's put the jokes aside.

Of course it's common for MLs to start to like their regular clients. It's only natural , as you are girls after all. I also have been on the receiving end of this.

Second guy. I have to say that this sounded serious to me, for his part. As he opened up a joint bank account with you, this is one of the most trusting things a man can do with anyone! I mean, this is basically like wife-level! (Although you shouldn't even do this with your wife nowadays!). Add to this the whole sponsorship thing. I think he had deep feelings for you, but never really told you until it was too late. I think he may also have been a similar way with his other regular girl (you mentioned a fight?), so he may be a person who is trying to find love in the wrong places, and expecting too much from the MLs.

In both cases, the guys didn't want a happy ending when they saw you. This is surprisingly common, especially at higher end places. It means they are visiting the girls in order to seek friendship, connection, and emotional intimacy.

Third and fourth guys - you have the right to keep that in your heart.

As for the fifth, I'd like that guy to be me! Haha.

Seriously though, thanks a lot for your sincere stories. They are very touching and we appreciate them.
The second guy told me that I'm his soulmate. He's seen me without makeup, or when I'm in bad mood. He's seen my bad side too but still like me that I appreciate much but I'm just not into him. About the joint account, I put much more money in it than he did as we trust each other. I've never ever loved him nor touched his money too. But now, no money put in there as he's in divorce progress so his wife could ask for that money.

Alan86
10-07-2016, 06:31 PM
The second guy told me that I'm his soulmate. He's seen me without makeup, or when I'm in bad mood. He's seen my bad side too but still like me that I appreciate much but I'm just not into him. About the joint account, I put much more money in it than he did as we trust each other. I've never ever loved him nor touched his money too. But now, no money put in there as he's in divorce progress so his wife could ask for that money.

See, I told you! He thought you're his soulmate!

As for the joint account, you mean you just put money in there and don't take out? You sound like a good girl who doesn't wouldn't take advantage of anyone.

I'd say there were a number of red flags that you should have picked up on. Maybe you were too young to know them

- The fight with the other ML - why would a customer fight with his regular ML? I really love my regular MLs from my heart as a true friend, and could never imagine fighting with them. there must have been something wrong in the mix. I think he was probably giving her money etc (like your joint bank account), and then realised later that she didn't really love him and was taking him for a ride! I don't know the character of that girl, you might.

- Joint bank account - as a rule, when money is exchanged before a serious relationship, then it's like setting your house on fire! The guy was too trusting (not saying you can't be trusted) but he's basically idealising you already as an angel, when he should have been more careful (towards any girl, not just you). It shows something is wrong.

- No request for sexual services- even though the money he is paying includes it, shows me he is desperately craving intimacy and friendship

- a Sponsorship - now, he's going through a legal process with you.

- Spending too much money on you - he's only a shop assistant yet he's going twice in a day to an expensive shop! (I wish someone told this guy about singles bars)

- you saying 'it's so easy to take advantage of him (if you wanted to). There's so many guys who fall into this trap. Do not hand over any cash etc, until a long time of knowing her well!!

- Walking you home each night - I think he just wanted so much to be with you, as much as he can

- Him going on a holiday with you, and meeting your parents - !! I think this is way too advanced, and he might be wanting to check them out and make a good impression on them (if you know what I mean!!)

- Sponsorship - Since you brought this up, he may have ultimately thought 'she just wanted a sponsor and used me!'

- Lending him divorce money - I think you can continue to be friends but no more money should be in the picture

- Asking him to buy panties for you - Sorry, but I think you shouldn't do this. Because he will no doubt be thinking of how you will look in those, and will start getting aroused and thinking about your pussy. It's something that keeps him tempted about you, and won't make him forget you

All in all,I feel very sorry for him. He seems like a nice guy but not a realistic one. But you're not really to blame since you didn't really understand the situation

Also, I'm no expert, so these are just my thoughts. My analysis may not be accurate!

Alan86
10-07-2016, 06:31 PM

As for the joint account, you mean you just put money in there and don't take out? You sound like a good girl who doesn't wouldn't take advantage of anyone.

I'd say there were a number of red flags that you should have picked up on. Maybe you were too young to know them

- The fight with the other ML - why would a customer fight with his regular ML? I really love my regular MLs from my heart as a true friend, and could never imagine fighting with them. there must have been something wrong in the mix. I think he was probably giving her money etc (like your joint bank account), and then realised later that she didn't really love him and was taking him for a ride! I don't know the character of that girl, you might.

- Joint bank account - as a rule, when money is exchanged before a serious relationship, then it's like setting your house on fire! The guy was too trusting (not saying you can't be trusted) but he's basically idealising you already as an angel, when he should have been more careful (towards any girl, not just you). It shows something is wrong.

- No request for sexual services- even though the money he is paying includes it, shows me he is desperately craving intimacy and friendship

- Spending too much money on you - he's only a shop assistant yet he's going twice in a day to an expensive shop! (I wish someone told this guy about singles bars)

- you saying 'it's so easy to take advantage of him (if you wanted to). There's so many guys who fall into this trap. Do not hand over any cash etc, until a long time of knowing her well!!

- Walking you home each night - I think he just wanted so much to be with you, as much as he can

- Him going on a holiday with you, and meeting your parents - !! I think this is way too advanced, and he might be wanting to check them out and make a good impression on them (if you know what I mean!!)

- Sponsorship - Since you brought this up, he may have ultimately thought 'she just wanted a sponsor and used me!'

- Lending him divorce money - I think you can continue to be friends but no more money should be in the picture

- Asking him to buy panties for you - Sorry, but I think you shouldn't do this. Because he will no doubt be thinking of how you will look in those, and will start getting aroused and thinking about your pussy. It's something that keeps him tempted about you, and won't make him forget you

All in all,I feel very sorry for him. He seems like a nice guy but not a realistic one. But you're not really to blame since you didn't really understand the situation

Also, I'm no expert, so these are just my thoughts. My analysis may not be accurate!

rooter
10-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Wow! Thanks for this. This is great reading.
Can't wait for the next episode ...

illidanstormrage
10-07-2016, 07:35 PM
The follow up to this thread that my talking about here probably won't see it posted is.

If you met a girl at a shop are you put into the 'client' box forever? Then the further follow up to that how do you get of of the 'client zone'.

What do the girls expect from men? Who knows and who cares. But speaking from experience you can be her one night stand (you'll never hear from her again), her lover (she'll see you just for the sex), her non-monogamous boyfriend (she knows you are sleeping with other girls, yet she won't mention that; you do more fun things outside the bedroom than lovers), her potential boyfriend (you're a bad boy but she'll try to make you commit), her boyfriend (no we're getting into the Danger Zone (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4)), her love (run for your life).

It's good to hear the girls perspective though. There is some insight to be had.

Babycat
10-07-2016, 07:53 PM

Yay, thanks for your advice.
It's true that we can't trust someone easily, and should not give them our money. That's why I said we're weird friends and trust each other, absolutely. He's my friend now so I don't mind helping him. He's helped me a lot already. He told me that I could use him. That I give him a favour by asking for help. Honestly, we are lucky that we he's not a jerk and I'm not a gold digger.
And he even doesn't look at my body, but excited to talk to me. He's the one who recommended me place I should work when I wanted to work outside Kc. Lots of researches of shops he's done in order to help me.

About another girl: yes, they hangout before and he said he used to like girl but she doesn't accept him. Then they have another girl who is friend of the first one sometimes joined them. The first girl was jealous and that was the reason she didn't want to see him at Kc. Honestly I hate that girls. I'm not jealous but I'm not happy when she used my friend. Actually I asked him not to see me at Kc after few months as I feel awkward. It's embarrassing to be naked in front of a friend, right? Then they reconciled their "friendship ": he started seeing her at kc and outside and she started using him again! I don't understand why she could ask him pay her flight ticket, or for her trip with her friends (had to pay for all 4 girls) as well as the meals even he didn't know others (the bill was up to 500$). Or could tell him that she left wallet at home and ask him give her some money (well, it happened a hundred time, not just one or two times so I don't think it was coincidence. Even if it were true, she should pay back after, right? But it's never happened) . I just give some examples of her using him.

MagicHands
10-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Thanks for sharing babycat, I was quite moved.

I have my own sad tale of a beautiful, vulnerable ML that I saw for a couple of months.

On day, After a truly great session for both of us, my ML Asked if I had eaten - I said I would later. During the shower she mentioned that she was hungry. Just as I was leaving, she asked me again if I had eaten yet.

About half way home, some blood finally made its way to my brain and I suddenly realised she was asking me out. Couldn't believe how dumb I was!

Turns out that was her last night at 227.

Gutted - would love to have taken her out. Had no idea I would never see her again.

Worse, presumably she is mad at me (thinking I rejected her) and was just using her for sex, and I have no way of apologising and explaining I was dumb, not mean, and that I do have some feelings for her.

Asked Alice to forward my details to ML, but nothing.

Poor girl, feel really bad...

Babycat
10-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Thank u for sharing ur experiences. We are just humans after all, we seek companions, friends, and lovers in a country where everybody is a stranger. I do hang around with a ML from time to time, we are friends but I know It can get confusing when feelings begin to grow. All I can say is to respect each other, if he wants something more but you dont, and you know he is a good person, dont play with him and viceversa. Life is full of surprises, enjoy it and good people will come around for what you trully are.

Thanks. I think that too.

Babycat
10-07-2016, 11:27 PM

I have my own sad tale of a beautiful, vulnerable ML that I saw for a couple of months.

On day, After a truly great session for both of us, my ML Asked if I had eaten - I said I would later. During the shower she mentioned that she was hungry. Just as I was leaving, she asked me again if I had eaten yet.

About half way home, some blood finally made its way to my brain and I suddenly realised she was asking me out. Couldn't believe how dumb I was!

Gutted - would love to have taken her out. Had no idea I would never see her again.

Worse, presumably she is mad at me (thinking I rejected her) and was just using her for sex, and I have no way of apologising and explaining I was dumb, not mean, and that I do have some feelings for her.

If you really want to see her again, maybe you should try to book another girl who works same shift with your girl (same nationality is better) in the shortest time, no extra but ask her if she can pass your message to your girl. They work together so they may exchange phone number (if they're good friends). Good luck.

cuteguy
10-07-2016, 11:32 PM
If you really want to see her again, maybe you should try to book another girl who works same shift with your girl (same nationality is better) in the shortest time, no extra but ask her if she can pass your message to your girl. They work together so they may exchange phone number (if they're good friends). Good luck.

Good idea Babycat.

Passing a message to the shop owner or manager rarely gets you anywhere because they prefer the girls not to have private dealings with customers. Try her work colleagues and hopefully this might get you somewhere.

MagicHands
10-07-2016, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I have seen a couple of girl there since, but they didn't know her.

coincidently, I asked my ML a while back before she left if she was friends with any of the other girls and she said no. She was a pretty quiet girl, not really suited to this industry. Somehow we just had a great raport from the very first time we met.

I put this one down to my lack of experience - she was only the 3rd ML I had ever seen. I will be more aware next time!

I wish her all the best - though I will never forget her now I have a new favourite girl at 227.

Alan86
11-07-2016, 09:04 AM

Don't worry, there will be others who come along who will take interest in you.

These are the sorts of women in our lives that remain a fantasy in our minds.

'What if?''

There are many of these girls whom I met, including MLs, and we were attracted to each other, but for one reason or another, I didn't do anything.

But they remain in our dreams as a fantasy.

dirtykunt69
14-07-2016, 05:43 PM
I have to admit, I wasn't moved by any part of your story.

Can you please clarify whether you had sex with any of them outside work??
And if so, please describe the details.

Thank you kindly.

Babycat
14-07-2016, 06:07 PM
I have to admit, I wasn't moved by any part of your story.

Can you please clarify whether you had sex with any of them outside work??
And if so, please describe the details.

Thank you kindly.
The first one. Should not say I love him as that word is very important to say. But I do love to make him happy, care and share with him. Really upset when he's tired but I couldn't help anything. Honestly I didn't enjoy having sex with him much as I just focused on pleasing him so not feel anything! Weird, right? And he's still very important to me.

garfield
14-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I have seen a couple of girl there since, but they didn't know her.

coincidently, I asked my ML a while back before she left if she was friends with any of the other girls and she said no. She was a pretty quiet girl, not really suited to this industry. Somehow we just had a great raport from the very first time we met.

I put this one down to my lack of experience - she was only the 3rd ML I had ever seen. I will be more aware next time!

I wish her all the best - though I will never forget her now I have a new favourite girl at 227.

I always ask the ML for their contact details so we can stay in touch.

Starfire
14-07-2016, 07:28 PM
The first one. Should not say I love him as that word is very important to say. But I do love to make him happy, care and share with him. Really upset when he's tired but I couldn't help anything. Honestly I didn't enjoy having sex with him much as I just focused on pleasing him so not feel anything! Weird, right? And he's still very important to me.

But was it then 2 ways where he tried to please u during sex? :)

garfield
14-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Thanks. I think that too.

I think you should post reports of your client, that would be quite interesting to hear from your perspective.

Babycat
14-07-2016, 08:11 PM
But was it then 2 ways where he tried to please u during sex? :)

He did, but making him happy is more important and somehow becomes a pressure on me so I can't...

Sam88
14-07-2016, 11:08 PM
ahhh reminds me of a ML i've been seeing, mixed signals lol

illidanstormrage
15-07-2016, 01:32 AM
If the girl doesn't want to meet you on her days off and doesn't text you first sometimes then she doesn't like you enough...

It's strange though because I'm trying to see a working girl and she is adamant about not talking on the phone. Says she isn't confident enough (English isn't her first language).

I've called her a few times but she gives ridiculous excuses or plain ignores it but she will eventually does reply by text and apologizes for it.

I have her number already but I actually ran into her in the city one time lol, she recognized me first.

I know I've talked about it previously seeing WL/ML's on the street but not actually talking to them.

This was a funny situation though because the reason I was walking through the city on this particular day was to talk to a few girls and get some numbers.

A Korean girl I let just walk past me after she gave me a glance. Your mind says turn around and run after her but the body doesn't always listen.. I let that one go and as I was getting to the end of the park I noticed a cute girl standing still and staring at me from a far.

I was pumping myself up to approach and was walking up to her when she calls out my name first. All I'm thinking is wtf?

It took me a second but I realized it was a girl that I had seen previously. I pulled her in for a hug and a kiss on the lips.

We talked for a little bit she was all smiles but she declined my offer for a quick coffee as she was heading home.
She's still in contact so it's hard to figure out, based on what she has said to me I would say that she does 'like' me but the actions so far don't match the words I'm hearing.

The moral of the story is you can't trust what a girl says only what she does. Actions speak louder than words.

garfield
15-07-2016, 09:20 AM
If the girl doesn't want to meet you on her days off and doesn't text you first sometimes then she doesn't like you enough...

It's strange though because I'm trying to see a working girl and she is adamant about not talking on the phone. Says she isn't confident enough (English isn't her first language).

I've called her a few times but she gives ridiculous excuses or plain ignores it but she will eventually does reply by text and apologizes for it.

I have her number already but I actually ran into her in the city one time lol, she recognized me first.

I know I've talked about it previously seeing WL/ML's on the street but not actually talking to them.

This was a funny situation though because the reason I was walking through the city on this particular day was to talk to a few girls and get some numbers.

A Korean girl I let just walk past me after she gave me a glance. Your mind says turn around and run after her but the body doesn't always listen.. I let that one go and as I was getting to the end of the park I noticed a cute girl standing still and staring at me from a far.

I was pumping myself up to approach and was walking up to her when she calls out my name first. All I'm thinking is wtf?

It took me a second but I realized it was a girl that I had seen previously. I pulled her in for a hug and a kiss on the lips.

We talked for a little bit she was all smiles but she declined my offer for a quick coffee as she was heading home.
She's still in contact so it's hard to figure out, based on what she has said to me I would say that she does 'like' me but the actions so far don't match the words I'm hearing.

The moral of the story is you can't trust what a girl says only what she does. Actions speak louder than words.

She seems to like you as a client. Most girls don't want to get into a relationship as things get complicated.

CunningLinguist
15-07-2016, 09:28 AM
WL/MLs will pretend to like you to get repeat business.
If they really like you you will know.

insanekicker
15-07-2016, 11:23 AM
That is Oath

insanekicker
15-07-2016, 11:23 AM
WL/MLs will pretend to like you to get repeat business.
If they really like you you will know.

That is oath

dirtykunt69
15-07-2016, 12:31 PM

She declined your offer because she knows (after coffee) you probably want a sucky sucky or something deviant.

Shes still in contact because she wants your business = more $$ for her.

These are the material facts... hard to accept I know. But ML/WL have no interest in a genuine friendship with a punter she fucks day and night.

Sam88
15-07-2016, 01:37 PM
sounds about right, the same thing I've came across

illidanstormrage
15-07-2016, 02:20 PM
I'm not under any illusions but despite everything I'm still confident she is going to come out with me on her day off. Time will tell.

I don't really mind though as I've enjoyed my time with her. Best gfe I've had in a while, if I don't see her again it's a shame but that's just life.

Nekman
16-07-2016, 06:19 AM
This thread is very interesting. Thank you babycat for sharing your story of what it is like from the other side's point of view and telling how things can get so very complicated.

Babycat
26-07-2016, 10:44 PM

!

He paid me all already, and now I'm his private bank as he ask me to keep 9,000$ for him. Before we met each other, his financial situation is bad - minus balance. After that, he asked me to keep his money (500$ per week) that helped him save lots of money. No more liabilities for him now.
And just before his trip to Korea, he made an oral will that I have the right to handle all his belongings in case any catastrophe happens to him. Haizz, we're really weird but good friends now.

DeepImpact
26-07-2016, 10:59 PM
These are my experiences of hanging out with my clients. All are very truely.
T.

If those stories are true then you really tapped into a rich vein of losers.

Babycat
26-07-2016, 11:15 PM
If those stories are true then you really tapped into a rich vein of losers.

Yes, all are true.

Starfire
27-07-2016, 09:28 AM
It was a nice gesture but unfortunately if something did happen to him a verbal contract wouldn't be counted. His belongings will go to family etc.

Babycat
27-07-2016, 10:29 AM
It was a nice gesture but unfortunately if something did happen to him a verbal contract wouldn't be counted. His belongings will go to family etc.

How about a message, with full names of us? Haha, but I'm just his keeper these days and want my friend back safely.

serge_nubret
27-07-2016, 11:26 AM

I'd be wary bro. I was in a similar situation with a WL from one of the major shops. Exchanged numbers, non stop messaging, very very flirtatious, trying to arrange to meet up etc. All signs pointed to her being interested. Then, boom, mentions casually that she does private bookings. I put two and two together and realised I was just a potential outside client so she could skim the shop process and keep the profits for herself.

You hit the nail on the head with your last paragraph though.

Nejums
27-07-2016, 11:35 AM
Women can never be trusted. Not even your wife. Especially your wife.

corvus
27-07-2016, 12:15 PM
This reminds me of an opera I watched on Monday: Cossi Fan Tutti' ; all women are the same.

Mozart had it right !

serge_nubret
27-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Women can never be trusted. Not even your wife. Especially your wife.

Lol I can see where you're coming from, but at the end of the day it's our own fault. We create the perfect conditions (thinking with our little bro) for them to play us.

cato
27-07-2016, 01:11 PM
What a great thread!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Babycat's adventures (thanks for sharing) and all the brother's comments.

illidanstormrage
27-07-2016, 09:42 PM
I'd be wary bro. I was in a similar situation with a WL from one of the major shops. Exchanged numbers, non stop messaging, very very flirtatious, trying to arrange to meet up etc. All signs pointed to her being interested. Then, boom, mentions casually that she does private bookings. I put two and two together and realised I was just a potential outside client so she could skim the shop process and keep the profits for herself.

You hit the nail on the head with your last paragraph though.

I did actually go out with her and I think things went well. She actually apologized to me for lying about what her age was..

I don't think she was being dramatic when she said it but there was a lot of insight there as to how she feels and why she is working in this industry. Also how she views sex as well..

She went back home for a bit but said she was coming back, so until then I'm sad because I was very happy after our night out that I didn't get her overseas contact information.

We just said our goodbye in the morning as I had work. So I just have to wait and see if she comes back and also if she does decide to contact me again.

serge_nubret
27-07-2016, 11:16 PM
I did actually go out with her and I think things went well. She actually apologized to me for lying about what her age was..

I don't think she was being dramatic when she said it but there was a lot of insight there as to how she feels and why she is working in this industry. Also how she views sex as well..

She went back home for a bit but said she was coming back, so until then I'm sad because I was very happy after our night out that I didn't get her overseas contact information.

We just said our goodbye in the morning as I had work. So I just have to wait and see if she comes back and also if she does decide to contact me again.

That sounds promising then bro, good on ya! Punting gods have smiled on you. Pour some out for them next time you're sinking pish.

rockbreaker
29-07-2016, 12:11 AM
Just another thread to prove that Sydney forum is as interesting as its punting scene! So much better than Brisbane!

Babycat, you should consider coming to Brisbane! U make more for lesser works here. Lol

P/s: like your writing!

Babycat
29-07-2016, 12:29 AM
Just another thread to prove that Sydney forum is as interesting as its punting scene! So much better than Brisbane!

Babycat, you should consider coming to Brisbane! U make more for lesser works here. Lol

P/s: like your writing!
I'm thinking about it, :)). My studying will finish soon. I consider Hunter Valley ( just normal life, normal job, stay away from busy Sydney), or somewhere nice and peaceful.

rockbreaker
29-07-2016, 11:08 PM
Brisbane is quiet and peaceful. Drivers don't speed and aren't aggressive. It is cleaner than Melbourne and Sydney. More affordable housing and warmer weather. 😄

cato
30-07-2016, 05:27 PM
I'm thinking about it, :)). My studying will finish soon. I consider Hunter Valley ( just normal life, normal job, stay away from busy Sydney), or somewhere nice and peaceful.

You'll enjoy it for a while and then you'll find it just boring...

Babycat
30-07-2016, 08:00 PM
You'll enjoy it for a while and then you'll find it just boring...
I'm not a party girl, so it's okay for me to live in rural areas

xboyx
30-07-2016, 11:16 PM

is Hunter Valey considered rural?

May I ask, if you don't mind, what's main reason for WL/ML to work in this industry from your point of view? is it mainly financial reasons like good income, flexible timetable? is life that hard financially for them? is it or lifestyle choice?
Some WL/ML girls seems to be back packers who like travelling around and working as WL/ML gives them the money to spend while travelling, but I don't know if it's common.

cuteguy
31-07-2016, 01:18 AM

Can you imagine what it would be like for a punter to live in a rural area? He would definitely be bored if he had no wife and there was no real variety when it came to FS or massage.

Babycat
31-07-2016, 07:36 AM
is Hunter Valey considered rural?

May I ask, if you don't mind, what's main reason for WL/ML to work in this industry from your point of view? is it mainly financial reasons like good income, flexible timetable? is life that hard financially for them? is it or lifestyle choice?
Some WL/ML girls seems to be back packers who like travelling around and working as WL/ML gives them the money to spend while travelling, but I don't know if it's common.
I might answer in a different topic (why a 18 yr old girl becomes a Ml) or a new one. Lots of reasons, you know.

Can you imagine what it would be like for a punter to live in a rural area? He would definitely be bored if he had no wife and there was no real variety when it came to FS or massage.
Actually I think of a normal life and job if I move there. Not a Ml, :))

Alan86
31-07-2016, 07:51 AM

I know! As a punter, I must live in Sydney or nearby.

If I had to live in rural for a year or so, I'd rather just not punt and save up some punting money for when I got back to Sydney.

rural companies tend to offer a lot of money, but no one wants to go!

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2016, 06:57 PM

Not when you have 4 wives !

cuteguy
02-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Not when you have 4 wives !

We all know which religion allows this and it sure isn't Buddhism or Christianity.

DemonHarry
03-08-2016, 08:46 AM
We all know which religion allows this and it sure isn't Buddhism or Christianity.

That's right...the scourge of the world at the moment... The Mormons... but who wouldn't want to own their own planet?

BAM
05-08-2016, 11:37 PM
I might answer in a different topic (why a 18 yr old girl becomes a Ml) or a new one. Lots of reasons, you know.

Actually I think of a normal life and job if I move there. Not a Ml, :))

Has anyone ever given babycat an after review yet?

Nejums
05-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Don't know who she is, but I'd like to meet her.

Babycat
06-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Has anyone ever given babycat an after review yet?
Worry now, :D . Maybe overestimated become a disaster.
Might run away when I feel your breath behind. Anyway, I don't know what I should say if one day a client say "hello babycat" to me.

Nejums
06-08-2016, 12:29 AM
Might run away when I feel your breath behind. Anyway, I don't know what I should say if one day a client say "hello babycat" to me.
If that happens, I hope you ask for their username, just so you know who you're dealing with. Make mental notes now on all the brothers here who go to massage shops. Good luck!

BAM
06-08-2016, 09:51 AM
I think the challenge had been set. Who will be able to review the cat?

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2016, 11:06 AM
I am not lust about having a session with Babycat, but pretty sure she will be a lot of fun to have a coffee with, talk ver dinner or even karaoke ! But that's just an old man's wishful thinking, the young lady shouldn't be interested in the company of an uncle !

caff3ry
06-08-2016, 11:35 AM
I am not lust about having a session with Babycat, but pretty sure she will be a lot of fun to have a coffee with, talk ver dinner or even karaoke ! But that's just an old man's wishful thinking, the young lady shouldn't be interested in the company of an uncle !

I have the opposite problem most ML's are older than I am haha. Most but not all ;)

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2016, 11:47 AM
I have the opposite problem most ML's are older than I am haha. Most but not all ;)

You are a BabyCaff brother !

Babycat
06-08-2016, 12:37 PM
Jerry? Or I may not exist. Who knows?

No worries, I love to learn from everyone.

buster
06-08-2016, 06:47 PM

Not sure I agree with you on this one BAM, there's more mileage in mystery, and better I think for Babycat too ...

Atilla
06-08-2016, 06:53 PM
She has clearly indicated she wishes to be anonymous. Good to respect that.