PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why are guys attracted to MILFs?

cuteguy
10-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Why do guys enjoy seeing MILF's? Is it because they are free of the princess syndrome that we see so common in young pretty girls or is it because they deliver more than what some young girls can do? Let's have your say guys.

For your viewing, check out Fergie's latest music M.I.L.F. $. Enjoy guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsUWK-fixiA

Alan86
10-07-2016, 04:52 PM
I'm not into the milf thing, but here's my thoughts.

(Milf we are talking 40 +, right?)

- Since I am young, I prefer young girls not only for their smooth skin, but also because I get along with them more and can build a better connection with them. Hence, I imagine that when I am older, I may feel the same way about milfs, since they would be of my own age

- Milfs are more experienced, so they give a better massage, and service, usually.

- Milfs can also be quite nice, warm hearted and sensitive

Ironically, I used to see a few milfs when I was younger and just started punting. That was in my old Newtown days, where I didn't really know a lot of shops. I have to say I really had some fun times and memorable experiences! Can't say it was bad! Even this year I had a milf, and I really enjoyed the experience. She gave me a fantastic HJ!

However, after I discovered the younger crowd, I decided that this was my thing and I wouldn't milf until I was older. So now, I stay with the young girls only.

monkeybeta
10-07-2016, 04:57 PM
milfs can have a distinct look or attitude that makes them hot that youngs girls dont have and its the same for young girls vs milfs as well

thats why we pay so we can experience both!

Alan86
10-07-2016, 05:22 PM
Another thing, I saw this on IYATO last night. There was a milf on there who was really selling her case to a younger guy, but he wasn't having it. He picked a really gorgeous young one (though the real life pics weren't as good lol!

I have seen a woman over 50 yo in a previous episode leave with a guy half her age!

rooter
10-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Guys are just horny perverts! Full stop. End of story.
We like MILFs. We like teens. We like schoolgirls. We like Asians. We like Latinas. We like Scandinavians. We like big tits. We like skinny. We like phat asses. We like petite.
We just want to fuck everything!
We have a cock. It's our blessing, and it's our curse.
The more we fuck, the more we want to fuck.
But we are never satisfied. We always want to fuck more.
However many girls we fuck, there are always millions more we haven't.
The Buddha sussed it all out millennia ago.
But it's all good. I am more than happy to be forever riding the perpetual wheel of never ending desire ... and to enjoy my brief glimpses or Nirvana as I stick my cock into a random pussy or mouth or arse.
It's all good!
Enjoy!

Alan86
10-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Guys are just horny perverts! Full stop. End of story.
We like MILFs. We like teens. We like schoolgirls. We like Asians. We like Latinas. We like Scandinavians. We like big tits. We like skinny. We like phat asses. We like petite.
We just want to fuck everything!
We have a cock. It's our blessing, and it's our curse.
The more we fuck, the more we want to fuck.
But we are never satisfied. We always want to fuck more.
However many girls we fuck, there are always millions more we haven't.
The Buddha sussed it all out millennia ago.
But it's all good. I am more than happy to be forever riding the perpetual wheel of never ending desire ... and to enjoy my brief glimpses or Nirvana as I stick my cock into a random pussy or mouth or arse.
It's all good!
Enjoy!

LOL! Can't argue with that, brother!

aussiegaigin
10-07-2016, 07:49 PM
I have seen a woman over 50 yo in a previous episode leave with a guy half her age!

And she couldn't get him out quick enough LOL

aussiegaigin
10-07-2016, 07:55 PM
A well known explanation

cmk76
10-07-2016, 08:06 PM
I'm not into the milf thing, but here's my thoughts.

(Milf we are talking 40 +, right?)

- Since I am young, I prefer young girls not only for their smooth skin, but also because I get along with them more and can build a better connection with them. Hence, I imagine that when I am older, I may feel the same way about milfs, since they would be of my own age

- Milfs are more experienced, so they give a better massage, and service, usually.

- Milfs can also be quite nice, warm hearted and sensitive

Ironically, I used to see a few milfs when I was younger and just started punting. That was in my old Newtown days, where I didn't really know a lot of shops. I have to say I really had some fun times and memorable experiences! Can't say it was bad! Even this year I had a milf, and I really enjoyed the experience. She gave me a fantastic HJ!

However, after I discovered the younger crowd, I decided that this was my thing and I wouldn't milf until I was older. So now, I stay with the young girls only.
There are alot of young milfs in the industry. More than you'll ever know... On subject of youngish milf, I never thought much about Kate, William's wifey... Until a clip of her walking little George...

the_boss_king
11-07-2016, 10:44 AM
id be attracted to miles but not the ones in the shop tbh.
it would be more of a turn on picking up one rather than paying one

max_power
11-07-2016, 12:48 PM
Younger girls have gravity helping them in terms of nice body. Don't get me wrong young girls put effort for a nice body but because there younger their bodies are generally not sagging etc. now for older women to have a great body which means they've worked twice as hard and their body defies gravity is more enticing. Plus the more experience, Hornier and good service is great.
Cougartown riverwood has some babe MILFS

hillybilly
11-07-2016, 04:20 PM
Never been into milfs nor do I think I ever will be...gimme 19-23 year olds any day lol

woods23
11-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Some milfs are good f... :) :)