PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shops

Rodgersodger
11-07-2016, 10:14 AM
So I was at a popular shop on weekend had a booking but got to shop about 15 mins early my lady was busy so had to wait no problem . While waiting I heard the phone ring at least 4 times and lady would answer it you could make out what punter sort of asking what on offer ladies blah Blah it suprises me how many idiots ring up the shops and ask do you do extras ?? I could hear the girls say No and punter would hang up .. Do they really thing the girls are going say yes we do this we do that lol .. Some guys must have no idea the ladies they miss out on because they to cheap to just book and try your luck

JustMetoday
11-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Hard to believe people are so stupid.

Bit like someone with no reviews or meaningful posts texting for recommendations- too lazy for their own good.

Digger
11-07-2016, 12:39 PM
You guys have summed it up in a nutshell based on my experiences. Now all we need is for punters to take note!

pommychris
11-07-2016, 02:10 PM
i have been in a massage shop on the coast almost next to surfers police station, and could here a bloke at the door asking if they do happy ending??i can not understand the stupidity of some blokes...as you say they are missing out on some fantastic times!!

popeye96
11-07-2016, 05:03 PM
It's actually not that hard to believe the stupidity of some people. Unfortunately, the world is full of them. And with all the electronics that do almost everything for people these days without them having to think, the number of them is increasing.

reddoor
11-07-2016, 05:51 PM
So I was at a popular shop on weekend had a booking but got to shop about 15 mins early my lady was busy so had to wait no problem . While waiting I heard the phone ring at least 4 times and lady would answer it you could make out what punter sort of asking what on offer ladies blah Blah it suprises me how many idiots ring up the shops and ask do you do extras ?? I could hear the girls say No and punter would hang up .. Do they really thing the girls are going say yes we do this we do that lol .. Some guys must have no idea the ladies they miss out on because they to cheap to just book and try your luck
I would imagine "how to reply to these questions" would be a primary piece of training in the career of any new ml.
Shit they must get sick of it after awhile.

tuan_87
11-07-2016, 08:33 PM
It's actually very common. I've even Seen few punters rocking up radomly at a shop asking for sex and bj and then get turned down then they leave. I Remeber seeing one of my favourites and she was telling me how a punter before me rocked up and would not leave her alone and kept nagging her asking for illegal services.

flamejob
11-07-2016, 10:48 PM
i've had similar experiences, hearing idiots ringing up asking those questions. one of my friends is a massage therapist who doesn't provide those services anyway and her ads are pretty clear, yet she still gets them regularly ringing up with the question. quite a few fuckwits out there

spiral
12-07-2016, 06:44 AM
Maybe they aren't punters asking these questions. Maybe they are cops...

Rodgersodger
12-07-2016, 08:43 AM
I am sure some of them could be cops so why do guys think the ml will say sure come in I will suck you off and ram a finger up your ass .. But perhaps some guys are not smart enough like spiral or others to realise why the ml will say NO.. Anyway that's my rant for the week back to punting

ecchi.gaijin
12-07-2016, 10:45 AM
On the flip side (no pun intended) I recently had a girl, from a shop I go to regularly, offer me out call services. Took me by surprise as it was a first for me.

blas
12-07-2016, 06:27 PM
I remember wayyyy back going into Bodycare at about 11pm with a mate thinking "this has to be a rub and tug"

But when waiting at the counter we saw a sign saying NO SEXUAL SERVICES. and so we left. At the time I didn't realise what that sign actually means! Haha