PDA

View Full Version : General talk Back Again

Mdlovespunting
12-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Morning all, been away from the punting scene for over 4 months, but on the mend and looking forward to a good one to start with. Has Brisbane got any better or should i head for the Goldy?
My last one here was in SC above the takeaway, it was very good but havent read much about it lately, is it still going? M was on duty.
Just got back from Cairns which was going to be my first time back in the scene, so many expectations, so much excitement, so much dissappointment!!!
My advise is never to punt with anything on Sheridan or Lake St, all above 45 and very average, tried 4 places, so frustrating.i will do a review in the next section on Candy from the GC, its been a while but i see she's still operating.
also just returned fromMelbourne on the weekend, but no opportunities to indulge, so had to be content with research, but the city has lots to offer, much more than i remember form previous visits. Lots of legit ones in Burke St etc but around the corner in Exhibition St, near Little Burke, there was one upstairs that looked promising, i will check them out next time.
So any good suggestions would be welcome, either here or the Goldy. i will do acouple of reviews now, cheers

Bobby1234
12-07-2016, 12:52 PM
welcome back :D

rockbreaker
12-07-2016, 11:08 PM
Tugun at goldy won't go wrong!