PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best RnT with full nude and HE under $100

New2Punting
12-07-2016, 11:43 PM
What are the best Rnt places and girls for Whole Body Oil Massage(for half the time), then Fully Nude, Body Slides, Soft Teasing Touch & Sensual Happy Ending under $100 for 30m.

Det
13-07-2016, 12:11 AM
Try cherry at bamboo.

Starfire
13-07-2016, 12:29 AM
I would have thought that was the normal price and potentially the usual service for most Asian places? I would suggest checking out the after report section to see who you may find attractive

Sam88
13-07-2016, 01:30 AM
definitely Mimi @burwood or Candy at VIP pyrmont if you looking for body slides etc included. a lot of places dont even have body slides :/

Funandfun
13-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Try Nicole and Vicky double at QVB for $100.

Babycat
13-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Yes, my two mamasans are very friendly and sweet, and of course have lots of experience. Unfortunately, I cannot work with them anymore (can't fit my time). Hope you guys come and try my best friend Emily there.

Sam88
13-07-2016, 03:06 PM
wow Emily sounds great !! does she do bodyslide at all? :D

nixon604
13-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Yes, my two mamasans are very friendly and sweet, and of course have lots of experience. Unfortunately, I cannot work with them anymore (can't fit my time). Hope you guys come and try my best friend Emily there.
Who are you babycat and where you work now

Babycat
13-07-2016, 05:42 PM
wow Emily sounds great !! does she do bodyslide at all? :D
I don't think so as there is no shower there. It's hard to take shower in toilet, :((

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2016, 06:16 PM

If Emily is your best friend then you are Korean, and your English is so good, I think I can figure out who you are. Pity you don't work there any more otherwise we could catch up sometimes .

Cheers

lamb
13-07-2016, 09:16 PM
I still have to say that Venus massage in Sydenham is one of the best value for money shops around. Nude massage from the get go and $60 for 1/2hr. Great hot Thai girls.

Sam88
13-07-2016, 10:17 PM
If Emily is your best friend then you are Korean, and your English is so good, I think I can figure out who you are. Pity you don't work there any more otherwise we could catch up sometimes .

Cheers

Ahlungor just put on his Detective hat

Babycat
13-07-2016, 10:54 PM
Ahlungor just put on his Detective hat

I should be worried now

Babycat
14-07-2016, 12:07 AM
Who are you babycat and where you work now

Well, I've been through 13 places in 6,5 months. Some places worked for 1 or 2 days, some stayed longer. But I just can't commit to one as my school timetable has changed and I have to arrange my schedule again. So nowhere stable now, :)

Starfire
14-07-2016, 01:14 AM
Well, I've been through 13 places in 6,5 months. Some places worked for 1 or 2 days, some stayed longer. But I just can't commit to one as my school timetable has changed and I have to arrange my schedule again. So nowhere stable now, :)

So what makes you move from place to place? I would have thought that if u had better relationship with the owner you could have more flexibility on when you work so u can go to school etc?

Babycat
14-07-2016, 06:24 PM
So what makes you move from place to place? I would have thought that if u had better relationship with the owner you could have more flexibility on when you work so u can go to school etc?
Many reasons to keep moving. After a long time committing to KC, I become a shop hunter, lol. Actually I found places to go with help from my weird friends. He did a lot of researchs about shops, then went to there with me. I used to come to 515 Kent st for interviews. Thanks God that that mamasan refused me as I didn't want to do fs. That shop, later, was investigated and shut out. I decide to work one day per week in one particular shop. That makes me not depend too much on a shop. Of course it's hard to manage timetable. After a while, I sort out those shops less profitable for me, keep the good one, look for another one to replace the bad one. Sometimes I move because of school time. And sometimes I give my shifts in a shop to Emily - my friend when she needs to work more but not know where to go. We're friends and we support each other. She's the one who introduced me to Silver fox so when her school time changed, I gave my shift back to her and find a new one, :).

Babycat
14-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Should not trust the ads much, haha.
Body size: reduced.
Bust size: Increased
Photos: most of them are touched.
I was laughing at my info when I found it here.

Starfire
14-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Should not trust the ads much, haha.
Body size: reduced.
Bust size: Increased
Photos: most of them are touched.
I was laughing at my info when I found it here.

Thanks for the response! I guess it has its flexibilities when you have a few shops u work for.

Haha so not accurate descriptions...
How do u deal with that when new customers come and see u because of the description on site and not happy?

Babycat
14-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the response! I guess it has its flexibilities when you have a few shops u work for.

Haha so not accurate descriptions...
How do u deal with that when new customers come and see u because of the description on site and not happy?
It's such an awkward moment, haha. Actually, my description is not much different except one thing, :)). I did laugh as I were told younger than some other girls but in fact I'm older than them!
I don't want to push anyone, so if someone is not happy, I will recommend another one. However, how you know you won't have a good experience if you don't open chocolate box!

cuteguy
14-07-2016, 11:41 PM
It's such an awkward moment, haha. Actually, my description is not much different except one thing, :)). I did laugh as I were told younger than some other girls but in fact I'm older than them!
I don't want to push anyone, so if someone is not happy, I will recommend another one. However, how you know you won't have a good experience if you don't open chocolate box!

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get".

Alan86
16-07-2016, 02:29 AM

Babycat, can you answer this thread of mine? Thanks a lot. I'd like your ideas.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?59688-How-do-you-refuse-a-girl&highlight=refuse+girl

It's rare that I would feel the need to do this. I'm not too picky. But it does sometimes happen.

Babycat
16-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Babycat, can you answer this thread of mine? Thanks a lot. I'd like your ideas.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?59688-How-do-you-refuse-a-girl&highlight=refuse+girl

It's rare that I would feel the need to do this. I'm not too picky. But it does sometimes happen.

I think I did answer it already

Alan86
16-07-2016, 05:15 PM
I think I did answer it already

Oh yes, sorry darling , you did!

But actually, I want to know more how to say no without hurting the girls FEELINGS. I'm very afraid she will be hurt and upset if I ask to change the girl.

What's the best words I should use? (Can you write in the thread). Thanks.

lonewolf77
27-07-2016, 11:15 AM
definitely Mimi @burwood or Candy at VIP pyrmont if you looking for body slides etc included. a lot of places dont even have body slides :/

Whats the burwood place called? or the address for it?

New2Punting
28-07-2016, 12:21 AM
Whats the burwood place called? or the address for it?

Yeah, looking for same info, exact address and contact number for booking.
Also wondering if its $110 or $120 for 45m?

Sam88
28-07-2016, 12:36 AM
120$ for 45mins if I remember correctly. Haven't seen her in a while. You can search her number from the forum.

opimrs
28-07-2016, 09:11 AM
Yup, 120 for 45 mins and 150 for 60

New2Punting
28-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Tried text to 0406 411 592 but no reply.
Any one knows correct or updated number and address?

opimrs
29-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Tried text to 0406 411 592 but no reply.
Any one knows correct or updated number and address?
That number worked 3 weeks ago

jj12345
03-08-2016, 09:15 PM

Really? Is "all inclusive" for $100?

Ive had some crackers at jasmines in Double bay, half hour nude bodyslide and he for $70 all in the price, its a shame because my last 2 visits there havnt been good, neither girls wanted to go nude and one of them had a bad headcold and wanted me to take pity on her.

Q

Did not know. Thought was alway legit!

DemonHarry
06-08-2016, 12:31 AM
[QUOTE=jj12345;898601]Really? Is "all inclusive" for $100?

That's right - all inclusive!

I haven't heard of better value since a Buddhist monk who bargained a young girl for $40 all inclusive in cabramatta 6-7 years ago. Ha ha.

Babycat
06-08-2016, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=jj12345;898601]Really? Is "all inclusive" for $100?

That's right - all inclusive!

I haven't heard of better value since a Buddhist monk who bargained a young girl for $40 all inclusive in cabramatta 6-7 years ago. Ha ha.

Last month I met one old man (over 60 at least) bargained for $75 including fs at Marryland. He said he can get it at another shop, then we recommended him go back to that incredible shop.

wachumba
06-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Every room in jasmines has large mirrors and a shower, thought that might of gave it away lol

Q
And they wear those short silk dressing gowns over lingerie when they greet you like other nude Thai shops. At least they did before.

DemonHarry
08-08-2016, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=DemonHarry;899779]

Last month I met one old man (over 60 at least) bargained for $75 including fs at Marryland. He said he can get it at another shop, then we recommended him go back to that incredible shop.

Ha ha, he obviously shops at $2 shops and then tries to bargain with Louis Vuitton store clerks, saying he can buy a handbag for $20 elsewhere!

Anyway, he's right about the price out that way...but to really enjoy the service you have to be kinky and fantasize about your grandmother!... Personally, my little brother would suffer lifelong trauma - even the young city girls couldn't bring him back to life after that! Ha ha