PDA

View Full Version : Question hong kong massage

otokosg
14-07-2016, 01:00 AM
I niticed that at 125 bathurst st in the building where thairapeutic is located, there is also an establishment named Hong Kong massage (big sign outside).

At first thought it's just another name of Thairapeutic, turned out this one is on level 2.

Any brother been to this place? and are there any real HK ladies? guess this is a question for AHLUNGOR, haha :)

CunningLinguist
14-07-2016, 09:10 AM
They are quite old up there last time I looked, I felt a bit creeped out.

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Genuine Hong Kong girls quite hard to find these days , especially the young ones!

真正超索港女,難尋耳!
有都留番自己慢慢嘆啦!

aussiegaigin
14-07-2016, 06:44 PM
There are "japanese massage" shops without J girls, so I guess there can be "Hong Kong massage" without HK girls?

Alan86
16-07-2016, 02:06 AM
I once had a look in there. There was one girl who was pretty young and cute.

I have been meaning to give them a proper try soon.

There is also an AR on this site called 'Best massage ever' which sounds promising

sukeong
17-07-2016, 01:58 PM
I niticed that at 125 bathurst st in the building where thairapeutic is located, there is also an establishment named Hong Kong massage (big sign outside).

At first thought it's just another name of Thairapeutic, turned out this one is on level 2.

Any brother been to this place? and are there any real HK ladies? guess this is a question for AHLUNGOR, haha :)

Been there twice but never had a session. The girls available on both occasion weren't my cup of tea at all looks wise. Just my bad luck I guess. The second time I actually went up there by mistake, and the mamasan was very adamant I stay but I made up an excuse To go after I saw the girl.

If you are after hk ML, try Renee at sussex star or Georgina at posh 107

otokosg
17-07-2016, 10:29 PM
@sukeong
many thanks for the intel.
guess I'll skip this HK joint for now, and try the real HK ladies you suggested instead.

sukeong
18-07-2016, 07:37 PM
@sukeong
many thanks for the intel.
guess I'll skip this HK joint for now, and try the real HK ladies you suggested instead.

No problem.

Really depends on your luck though. I remember Bro Garfield had a good time there once. When I went there both times only 1 girl available. First time girl was quite young but abit chubby. Second time ML was older and unattractive. Mamasan was quite desperate though for customers.

Renee is awesome GFE wise. Plenty of reports already. Georgina is nice too with good extras once you get to know her well. She is meatier than Renee, not chubby by any means. Renee is just very skinny. Boobs wise, both don't have big ones so if you are a boob guy, maybe try someone else.

otokosg
18-07-2016, 11:52 PM
@sukeong
perfect, \

garfield
19-07-2016, 09:06 AM
If you are after hk ML, try Renee at sussex star or Georgina at posh 107

Good call!

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Mia at 368 Pennant Hills road !!

Raybo
28-04-2017, 12:28 PM
I was added by a Thai girl on Wechat a few months aago and we have had a few conversations. Turns out she works here at HK Massage.

Last Sunday night i had some time to kill so i messaged her and she was still working so turned up for an hour session. Plain looking girl with a reasonable body. Nice B cups with small nipples. There wasnt any massage! 😂

Mr Bastard
28-04-2017, 07:32 PM

How would you know for real if she is from HK or not? And does it really matter? We partake in a game of fantasy, If you want to believe, then she is from Hk or wherever you want her to be from , its a pretty big machine the brain, and you can tell it whatever you want it to hear. How many of the girls in the past have you spent your time with, and hard earned cash on that you thought were from whatever nationality? because they told you they were from there, and you had a great time, when in fact they were most probably from another side of Asia, but because you didn't know or wish to believe it? or give a real fuk at the time, because they were gorgeous and attended to your needs you walked out beleiving it was so. Your better off beleiving your own fantasy rather then the fantasy contained within the heads of WL's and there Country of Origons, or biased advertisements and/or sycophantic AR's contained on some of the threads not only within this forum, but within the minds of 90% of the WL"s within the industry in Sydney.

Mr Bastard
28-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Yui attitarn jan phanom

MrGrumpy
28-04-2017, 08:25 PM
This place is a sister shop to a place of the same name that used to be next to Chinatown copshop in James Lane and close to Sunshine Msg. The Chinatown one was awesome with reviews on here some time ago. It closed down / relocated several months ago.

AHLUNGOR
29-04-2017, 10:48 AM
This place is a sister shop to a place of the same name that used to be next to Chinatown copshop in James Lane and close to Sunshine Msg. The Chinatown one was awesome with reviews on here some time ago. It closed down / relocated several months ago.

That Chinatown shop is now called Golden Rose and seemingly doing quite well. Emma even changed the old uniforms from sailor/school girl type to sexy French maids !