PDA

View Full Version : General talk Macau - Spa scene

imaragingbull
14-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Hi all,

Interested in some discussion on the Macau Spa scene. I've done some research and it looks like it's the way to go when in Macau (for the best service that isn't necessarily available in HK or Sydney, etc).

I'll be over there for a few nights when on a paid for work training trip next month. What's better, this trip won't be with my partner (as my first Macau trip was a few years back).

I'll be staying in Taipa, though looks like most of the well-regarded spas are not there - that's no issue. This means I'll be less likely to bump into any work colleagues at the same time also...

The offering seems interesting - big lounges, thigh massages, etc - have any brothers experienced this? Also, if you don't necessarily want FS, how do you best play that and are there many tips you have for the area?

I know there is 141, and that HK is far better for this. I will be continuing my research in anticipation of this trip, and will certainly be reporting on my findings!

sbk
24-07-2016, 03:15 AM
Agree Macau spa is worth the go. It has gone a bit quieter last few years but still many shops and girls on offer. Spa 88 at Dragon Hotel is probably the biggest with 70+ girls to pick from during regular parade. FS and body to body shampoo massage is standard offer. It is most pricey and watch out for many other extra massages in lounge room, they can add up significantly to your bill. It has gone a bit downhills recently.
There is a new spa in Taipa last 12 months located at Inn Hotel. It is smaller with slightly less girls. The girls on a cat walk parade and choices equal or better than Spa 88. The girls wear badges with first number indicating country of origin and price. Usually higher number more expensive: Japan AV, Korean and Chinese " models" etc.
Many girls will offer to go back to your hotel overnight after work for a fee.