PDA

View Full Version : General talk why an 18 yrs girl want to be a ML

garfield
14-07-2016, 09:38 AM
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.sneakymag.com/sex-2/why-i-got-a-job-at-a-happy-ending-massage-parlpur/&ved=0ahUKEwjs5-CRxfHNAhUGk5QKHaMLBlsQFghsMAw&usg=AFQjCNH5JQ7zei03w0dO54c44QS2iw9RRg

Very interesting

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2016, 10:13 AM
Excellent write up, but that would seem written a long time ago with mentioning of smoking inside the room, I thought all smoking indoors have been banned a long time unless it is actually still allowed in Kings Court ??

I think Alice should print that article , translate that to Chinese, Thai and Korean and give to her massage girls at orientations ..........haha

garfield
14-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Excellent write up, but that would seem written a long time ago with mentioning of smoking inside the room, I thought all smoking indoors have been banned a long time unless it is actually still allowed in Kings Court ??

I think Alice should print that article , translate that to Chinese, Thai and Korean and give to her massage girls at orientations ..........haha

From the article this suggest a Caucasian rnt set-up, one comes to mind is at Broadway but not Alice's shop.

wilisno
14-07-2016, 01:28 PM
From the article this suggest a Caucasian rnt set-up, one comes to mind is at Broadway but not Alice's shop.
Obviously it's King's Court !

Starfire
14-07-2016, 03:45 PM
The article does have a picture that says kings court lol

Sam88
14-07-2016, 11:05 PM
interesting!

Alan86
16-07-2016, 02:15 AM
OK, guys, this is just what I've been saying all along.

As an rnt guy, I love the atmosphere of massage parlours, compared with full brothels.

It's less serious for the girls, and plain nicer and cleaner.

It really is a happy ending for all.

PS - as a side note, the shop seems high end (lounge), but offers 15 mins option? It's very rare to have a 15 mins option! Is it Kings Court? Babycat, what do you say?

Babycat
16-07-2016, 07:36 AM
OK, guys, this is just what I've been saying all along.

As an rnt guy, I love the atmosphere of massage parlours, compared with full brothels.

It's less serious for the girls, and plain nicer and cleaner.

It really is a happy ending for all.

PS - as a side note, the shop seems high end (lounge), but offers 15 mins option? It's very rare to have a 15 mins option! Is it Kings Court? Babycat, what do you say?

It's obviously about King court except one thing: that girls said about pussy touching which is not allowed in King. And they do say that the service is hand to body nude massage with happy ending ( I have to repeat that sentence hundreds time, lol), not body to body. Maybe they do it secretly. Who knows what happens in the room, right?
15 minutes is advertised but if you want to spend more time in the spa, it's up to you. Then time for massage will be cut down. But at King, time in spa has more fun as most of King girls does not know how to give a proper massage. Using nail and soft touches are what they do: sensual massage. Maybe this article was written under King's order for advertising (but how about oussy touch which against their rules). They've spent a million dollars per year for advertising.