PDA

View Full Version : Asian Star - Hannah Korean hottie

GinkoBashanan
14-07-2016, 06:25 PM
As this is my second post, and i dont want to offend any long term posters.... i will make it clear form the start that i am in no way associated with Asian Star. nor do i own or work with the establishment.
I am just a long time punter who just recently discovered this forum and would like to help out the community with some feedback.

Shop: Asian Star
Girl: Hannah
Nationality: Korean
Looks: an easy 8.5/10 - Short at about 156 Cms with shoulder length hair
hair: light brown
Eyes: Big brown eyes ( contact Lenses)
damage: $230 for one hour
Boobs: a full C cup - those tits are that good and firm (real not fake) you can crack an egg on them
Pussy: Clean shaven
Value for money: fuck yea
Experience: 10/10

Service
I had seen Hannah once before at Asian Star when i took a punt on a double with her and a Chinese girl Lucy, had a good enough time with Hannah who was very cute and bubbly so i decided to book her again. I rang ahead this morning and made a booking knowing very well that she would be busy and popular, so i knew i would not miss out on seeing her today.
The $230 is well worth it IMO as she is a typical Korean cutie with no KPS attitude, the type that is willing to please the client and her bubbly personality is addictive. I decide to tip her some extra cash for the full girlfriend experience which included DFK/DAXXTY and BXBXBXJ. (All legal and above board wink)

BXBXBXJ
Her blow job skill are quite good as she licks the full length of the shaft and tries to deep throat as far as her tiny mouth can do. She does the typical slurp noises and gives your balls a good clean while down there. i had to stop her after about 10 minutes as i was about to blow in her mouth, and as that was not discussed i didnt want to push my luck.

DAXXTY
Her little shaven pussy is so nice and neat, shaped like a VW bonnet and kind i like. Not like the usual WL type pussy which looks like a smashed crab. She tastes quite nice and was very responsive with each stroke of the tongue, and she even managed to cum which was quite clear from her movements and moans.

Sex
She slapped on a condom and jumped on cowgirl style. I found her to be quite good at creating a rythym and does not slack off after 5 minutes on top like most WL's i have had at the establishment. We switched positions after a bit and fucked her doggie style while she faced the mirror - WHAT A VIEW to see her as i fucked her silly. After i bit i went missionary and finished off inside her while she came once more, i could feel her little pussy tighten up around my dick and her DFK got quite intensive as she is about to cum. I could not hold any longer and blew a full load into her little pussy.
She started to give me a massage while we chatted and i found out she is moving to Sydney after this Sunday (just my luck find a hot cute Korean and she decides to move lol)
After a bit of chit chat she asked if i wanted to go a second round as there was 20 minutes left on the timer. I would like to say that i managed to come again withing the time but i could not, i gave it a good go and fucked her as hard as i could while i watched her looking at me with those pleasure eyes. i guess i am getting slack in my old age and could not finish a second time so she finished me off by hand. As i came,i blew all over her hand and to my fucking surprise she put her fingers covered in my cum in her mouth and started licking them with the most sultry look in her eyes (i nearly died of happiness at this sight)

Final thought:
I would see her again possibly in the next couple of day before she goes off to Sydney as she said she will not return to Brisbane again. A real pity as she is one of the best fucks i have had in a long time.

As for the posts below which insinuate this is a bullshit write up, kiss my ass and i don't give a shit about what you think. I had a great time with this girl today and though i would share my experience. Don't believe me? I don't really care about you or what you think.

revolnaisa
14-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Thank you for the review mate. Sounds like a gem.

Rodgersodger
14-07-2016, 07:14 PM
Hmmm have I doubts

reddoor
14-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Hmmm have I doubts

Yes load of crap . Been reading too many Sydney girl reviews. Or if true just sunk a girl. Either way not good.

ococpunt
15-07-2016, 12:06 PM
brisbane brothels r hopeless... i highly doubt it

blas
15-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Sounds enthusiastic...