PDA

View Full Version : Thai Nicole - not worth every cent!!

AlphaY
15-07-2016, 10:41 AM
So had a review on her in May of my first visit. Had a second visit this week and was disappointed.

Started the session with a great massage N' body slides.. Which were awesome. This time I opted for the covered BJ which was great until I wanted to lick her awesome titties.. She just bluntly said NO and when questioned I did it last time she responded saying it was a mistake..

Fck lost my mojo..I thought after the first visit that she was a gem but turns out to be another prick..

Anyhow won't return again. Just wanted to all you peeps know about it.

APL
15-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the review mate
However u thought after the first visit that she was a gem but turns out to be another prick.
Didn't u notice 1st time Lol

blas
15-07-2016, 05:08 PM
First time is often more accommodating due to trying to impress. Opposite to rapport girls.

Good on you for standing firm when she wouldn't allow and question it.

And thanks for letting us know to only visit once! Hahaha

hogansheros
15-07-2016, 06:03 PM
maybe she had sore nipples

tuan_87
15-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Shit like this is actually common especially with privates, there's a few ml I've been to see and 1st time was amazing, 2nd time was shit(thought to myself must of got her on a bad day) 3rd time even worse!! And funny enough 2nd time the stuff she allowed me to do the 1st time she wouldn't allow the 2nd. Lol

Bubbaloo
17-07-2016, 06:15 PM
I had my hands all over those perfect boobises. That was all I needed.

flamejob
17-07-2016, 08:34 PM
That's disappointing dude. i've only seen her once and she was fkn sensational. had the bj as well.

dean69
18-07-2016, 08:29 AM
So she's worth a one off visit then, I was wondering and some of you brothers would know. Pinky or Nicole, Pinky gets you off twice in one hr and is $10 less than Nicole. Would be interesting to hear your thoughts.

K27
22-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Pinky is great value. Friendly, keen to please.. No super model, but tidy.