View Full Version : Red Sunset 47 Sydenham Rd Marrickville

Steven Seagal
21-04-2012, 05:32 AM
Red Sunset
47 Sydenham Rd
Marrickville
Phone: 02 9550 4633

Howdy folks,

This is one of those bottom of the barrel Asian full service establishments. The rates are $50/30 and $100/60. It is stocked by stocky and fat or pencil thin Chinese milfs whose age appears to vary from the early 30’s to infinity. There are three ladies on per shift.

Perhaps my Chinese brothers on the site can help me here. Where do all these fat milfs come from? I know they are from China, but Sydney seems full of them at the moment. I can imagine that they come out in containers and I can imagine the conversations the customs people have at the docks:

Custom Bloke#1: Yep, this container is a consignment of milfs from Shanghai.
Custom Bloke#2: This lot is for Red Sunset in Marrickville.
Custom Bloke#1: No. This lot is destined for 12 Bellevue in Surry Hills.
CustomBboke#2: Well, fumigate them and send them on!

Bros, do they have factories in China that turn out these fat milfs in bulk or something?

Anyway, Red Sunset makes Billy’s place look like Stilettos or Black Cat in comparison. It’s a long, thin building with rooms along a corridor. Red is the colour of the carpet and the blankets on the bed. (Note: They look like the original blankets developed by Polador in Mesopotamia 5,000 years ago and have probably not been cleaned since!)

Anyway, you enter via a side street and at the entry through a car park you can see red towels drying on a rack.

All the ladies were busy so the papasan led me into a small, cubicle waiting area. There was a TV blaring with Judge Judy on it and she was telling some deadbeat dad to pull his fucking head in and pay his ex for some child support. I sat there imagining what a control freak Judge Judy would be in bed. She’s say stuff like ‘Baloney! Fuck me this way!” and “Don’t use that fake moaning with me. Does it say stupid on my forehead?” and other stuff like that.

Eventually, Sasa was available and when she entered I recognised her right away as Kylie from Bellevue. God bless Sasa/Kylie. In her life there has been a lot of water under the bridge. In her case too much. She is a bit fat with the clear impression that she is in training to become the next Heavyweight Champion of KFC.

She is in her late 30’s to early 40’s in age. C+/D- breasts and a bit of a pot belly, which, if on a man, we’d call a beer belly. I think she has a rather pretty face and a pleasing personality.

At Bellevue she’d so pretty much everything under the sun and throw in the kitchen sink to boot. There would be bbj, dfk, cim and rimming if you go in for that stuff.

At Red Sunset she is more sedate. She told me she doesn’t do some of that stuff anymore as she makes more money here than Bellevue and isn’t having to compete with other women. (At Bellevue there can be several ladies at a time competing for the punter’s attention, but at Red Sunset you take the next cab off the rank.)

We went to the room and there was a single bed, red blanket and pillowcase and a sink in the corner. The shower was down the hallway and after using it have made a mental note to just wash my private bits in the sink next time.

The place is value for money and she did offer her standard good bbj. I then domed up and had her in mish and doggie and in the end came in her mouth.

She was happier here than at Bellevue and the increased income made her spirits bright.

If you merely want a root with a fat woman this is the ideal place for you. Here you won’t get Gong Li or Coco Lee. You’ll get skinny 50ish Tina or fatso Sasa. BUT you can have a good time on the cheap with them.

Until we meet again gang.

Steven

mancolover
21-04-2012, 05:41 AM
the honesty, I like it

Levels
21-04-2012, 07:03 AM
Never laughed so much reading someones review. Hahahaha.
Great stuff. :D

aussiegaigin
21-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Went to check this place out a few years ago, when it had the reputation as having the cheapest fucks in Sydney, offering "quickie" sessions from 15 minutes.

Parked my car in Sydenham Rd, opposite the shop. When I walked down the side street I noticed a group of m/e teenagers hanging out on the other side, where they could watch comings and goings at the shop. Nothing else in thea are to entertain people, so got worried they might be looking into punters' cars. Moved my car away and walked back (still a risk if they had recognised me and the car). Waited a few minutes and this fat, dirty, dishelleved looking taxi driver stumbles out the shop door. Decided then that I didn't want to risk having to go where he had just been, so gave up on the idea, and have never been back.

sharpshooter
21-04-2012, 06:48 PM
you are such a great writer Steven!
i couldn't stop myself laughing the whole time
keep it up mate
I would like you to check out the other place almost across the road from there, and please try the 10mins session and see how much you can get out of it...haha

Travelmate
21-04-2012, 07:00 PM
I think you have 2 hands.
left and right.
I will cost you nothing to use them.
Less regret than go to this shop

Steven Seagal
21-04-2012, 07:02 PM
A ten minute session is nine minutes more minutes than I need.

To use two hands requires more coordination than I have!

Steven

dannyboy
21-04-2012, 07:34 PM
I just can't be bothered with these low joints, the quality of the WL and the Punters that go there is a major turn off...

Steven Seagal
21-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks for your vote of confidence dannyboy.

I am obviously a low quality punter and I've just taken you off my Xmas card list!

Steven

dannyboy
21-04-2012, 11:33 PM
hahaha Segal I wasn't implying you are low, don't get me wrong I used to do it myself and a mate of mine frequents Red Sunset and has been trying to talk me into going for ages, Ive basically found after years of punting like everything else in life you get what you pay for..

woraix
22-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Interesting read and well written brother Steven Segal.

It's still the cheapest joint in Sydney and the one for the real bargain hunter who strive to go for a punt just for the price.

babelx
23-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Holy laughter! I just fucking fell off my chair. Thanks for this great report bro!

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Another gem from Brother Steven,

Still waiting for your presence at Snow Lotus, wouldn't that be something??

Cheers

ps. the whole team is waiting for you!!

:smile:

Chucky
26-04-2012, 01:30 PM
One of the funniest reviews i have ever read!

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 02:04 PM
All the ladies were busy so the papasan led me into a small, cubicle waiting area. There was a TV blaring with Judge Judy on it and she was telling some deadbeat dad to pull his fucking head in and pay his ex for some child support. I sat there imagining what a control freak Judge Judy would be in bed. She’s say stuff like ‘Baloney! Fuck me this way!” and “Don’t use that fake moaning with me. Does it say stupid on my forehead?” and other stuff like that

They put Judge Judy on that way you still think the girl looks good when she walks in the room

Travelmate
26-04-2012, 05:25 PM
fuck! It is a worry!
fuck fuck fuck!

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 08:43 PM
In this place, brother Steven old favourite Mia (501) will be like Brooklyn Decker.....lol

Cheers

Steven Seagal
26-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Hi AHLUNGOR,

In this joint Mia would look like CoCo Lee and Gong Li all rolled into one.

Steven Seagal
26-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Greetings All,

This is a review about Tina.

Before I review her and this place for the first time, I think it will help if you know where Ol’ Uncle Steven is coming from.

I come from a no frills, working class background in California. My neighborhood was so rough Charles Bronson was the garbage collector. I mean it was so tough that if a bloke finished work at 5:30 and wasn’t home by 6:30 his wife could have him declared legally dead.

We played cops and robbers with real cops. A common form of greeting in the ‘the hood’ was “Give me a cigarette or I’ll kill ya!” and the speaker would mean it

There was a lot of violence, but little theft. After all, what would you steal in this neighborhood? Rats?

Money was in short supply and top cuisine was eating two slices of pepperoni pizza after almost having to glass my brother to get it.

The local cinema was so rough around the edges your feet stuck to the floor as a result of all the spat out chewing gum. They’d show movies 24/7 and hence bums, winos and street hookers would come in and sleep all night in the balcony. Up in the balcony the winos would shout insults to no one in particular and in the darkness we’d holler back

Conversations would ensue like the following:

Wino: You can all get fucked.
Steven: How’s Jo?
Wino: Jo who?
Steven Jo’ Mama.
Wino: Knock it off ya cunt. I don’t like yer ass!
Steven: Yo Mama likes me slick.

These conversations would be broken up by other patrons who would say things like “Shut the fuck up! We’re trying to watch Dean Fucking Martin you cocksuckers!” It was all a hoot and fist fights were not an unknown occurrence.

I was used to a low life existence, so when I went into the Army and wound up in Vietnam I was like a pig in mud in the Vietnamese bordellos. Bordello is too nice a word. These joints were usually huts with straw, thatched roofs. There were no rooms, but merely rope with sheets draped over them to give the illusion of privacy. On the floor would be a straw mat or a mattress without a cover, or apparently any springs in it, to do the dirty deed on. Washing up afterwards consisted of pouring water from your canteen over your prick. Not a pretty picture folks.

I am telling you this so that you know I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth and have always, through life circumstance, been a bottom feeder.

So when I say Red Sunset is the pits that means something.

You enter the place from the rear along a side street. Usually laid out on drying racks are towels which apparently have been washed. The building itself is like one long hallway with rooms on the side and the reception desk is in the rear and waiting areas in the front at the end of the hallway. (I think this is all a design fault.)

There are usually three ladies on in a shift and the sum totally of their ages would equal the years since Oz was discovered. The policy is you take the next available.

Well, your intrepid hero took the plunge and banged on the door to be greeted by papasan Sam and, as soon as you could say Jack Robinson, I was led to a room by Tina.

The room was, well . . . a disappointment. Everything seemed a shade of red. There was no shower, but a sad little sink in the corner.

Tina is one of the older ladies here. She is pushing the pedal to the metal to make 50. She may already be there. She is not a young hottie, but I really liked the funny, zany part of her.

She is short, late 40s, thin, A cups, nice thick lips, petite, functional English for the task at hand. She has a reasonable trimmed puss. She has short hair that sticks out at all angles like that news reader on SBS Le Lin Chin and folks it is actually quite attractive on her. She would have been a real knockout 20 years ago.

I was hoping she’d place a sheet over the blanket on the bed as I suspect it is the blanket on which a thousand unwashed arses have laid and fucked.

Now here’s the funny part. She is service oriented and tries to anticipate what the punter wants and give it to him. So she started off thinking I want to give her daty, (I don’t do this punting), and climbed above me and tried to stick her twat in my gob. No thanks!

She anticipated I wanted cowgirl when I wanted doggie and doggie when I wanted mish. She was always wrong and she and I both laughed about it.

The level of service is not unlike Bellevue Street and hence they thrown in almost everything but the kitchen sink. They leave the sink bit out I suppose because they need to keep it there for punters to wash their peckers with.

The event wasn’t composed of Kodak moments, but I enjoyed her wacky enthusiasm and antics and probably will see her again.

This place makes Billy’s in Marrickville look like a Hollywood Mansion in comparison.

Until next time,

Steven

aussiegaigin
26-04-2012, 09:46 PM
A mate of mine was in the army back in the days of the Vietnam war and did a stint over there. They warned him about the dangers of picking up girls there, around 50% of them had STDs and 50% had TB. So if he had a choiced of girls, pick one who coughed.

wilisno
26-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Haha, Red Sunset sounds like a Hilton Hotel ! ;)

dannyboy
28-04-2012, 08:13 PM
A friend told me that BBFS is not uncommon there.

IDMyAvatar
12-06-2012, 08:52 AM

Your friend would be correct. I have been to this hole in the ground 3 times and have been offered BBFS on 2 of those occassions.

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Haha, Red Sunset sounds like a Hilton Hotel ! ;).

That's Bangkok Hilton mind you!!

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2012, 09:37 AM

Hope you are Not thinking of a visit for that reason!!