PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do these girls want a BF?

hogansheros
17-07-2016, 06:31 PM
Just to clarify that the longer term girls whom do stay in this industry, i have a feeling that they get to like sex. Possibly in a different way to which we might think if sex, but their bodies and minds do possibly get accustomed to regular male contact and stimulation.

Many (not all) of the girls do get lonely staying in their rooms alone, cooking in the motel room, sleeping on their couches while leaving the bed for their client work. They do like the idea of having a bf.

SO, my thoughts for any single guys is to keep an open mind and ask these girls to meet after hours. This meeting is not to be a free sex session, it's a date, going out and just doing things together.

It does take a while to become accustom to other guys getting priority when money is involved. It seems a paying punter who actually turns up is hot property.

It's just my thoughts and experience to share.

HH

rockbreaker
17-07-2016, 08:26 PM
It is possible and some of them are looking for sugar daddy too.

I once had a ML taking me out for dinner, walking on the beach and the home for some real actions. She stayed at a shared house so we had to keep the noise low. She also asked me to buy her a house in Australia...🤑😒

flamejob
17-07-2016, 08:29 PM
it raises some interesting things here, HH. i do think that some miss the emotional and intimate connection that comes with being in a relationship. while they obviously have shitloads of sex, for many there is a difference in sex for money and sex in a committed relationship with someone they love and trust. which raises the question about them dating a punter. i've befriended a few over the years outside of their work. Some wouldn't date punters for a number of reasons, not least of which is trust. perhaps the opportunity is there to build up a committed relationship with a WL, but i'm thinking it would be rare to really find one who firstly wants a punter and secondly who both the punter & the WL can really connect on a level required for a committed relationship. however, if it is not so much for a serious, committed relationship, but purely as friendship, then i definitely can vouch for having done that and built up some good friendships. like HH says though, you can't treat those dates as opportunities for free sex, but instead as companionship/friendship.

RottenLittlePunt
17-07-2016, 09:48 PM
as mentioned, some of the girls who work long hours have little social life. They tend to drink a bit when they go home and do not have many friends. These girls tend to be approachable for friendship or more. Biggest problem being that just as most punters think all MLs are money hungry liars, most MLs think that all punters are lying, cheating assholes who are going to 10 girls every day .

Bubbaloo
17-07-2016, 09:59 PM
I haven't dated any (got close once), but I've made friends of some of them. It's hard not to when you're (kind/respectful, and) sharing that kind of physical intimacy. It's a certain brand of trust that civilians don't often encounter.

hogansheros
18-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the feedback people. I agree and I accept that this is not a long term solution for me, I guess my original intention was to raise the prospect for the younger single guys.

Then, I've been thinking about 'available choices' If there is a younger single guy, they can be choosing from the pool of young educated girls that aren't sex workers. SO maybe my advice is useless on them.

My available choice of talent is limited to sex workers or washed up divorced older women

So, the problem for the girls is that they are also damaged goods. Not mentally damaged but they are likely to have some history. A future bf has to be comfortable with them going out and getting fucked by punters a few times a day.

In a way, this can be a symbiotic relationship. Experienced punters can accept a WL and a WL can accept a punter.

As for buying a girl a house, there are lots of offers like that around. It still comes down to a value proposition. In my situation, the WG has been the one whom has bought and paid off her own house in the time I've known her.

HH

flamejob
18-07-2016, 11:41 AM
In a way, this can be a symbiotic relationship. Experienced punters can accept a WL and a WL can accept a punter.

HH

I'm not so sure about that. I had a g/f who I later found out was working in a massage joint. She was a stunning Filipina, beautiful, sexy and fkn good in bed (LBFM personified). She also gave a great massage. i sometimes suspected she may have once worked in a parlour and it used to worry me. one day she confessed that in addition to her day job, she did work casually in an AMP. it shocked me at how jealous I got. It devastated me even though I had frequented AMPs for years and even when going out with her i'd occasionally call in to one (hard habit to break), but finding out she worked in one really upset me. She went to great lengths to explain that it was just a job and she needed the money which as a punter i'm quite up to speed on the commercial relationship however the hypocrisy in my reaction to it was something that really took me by surprise. i had another g/f who had worked as a phone sex operator back in the day (before i went out with her), but i didn't feel any jealousy with her. i also had dated a girl i met while doing a massage course, she also worked in a massage shop during our relationship but for some reason i wasn't jealous about her work. it was just with my pinay g/f that i really struggled. she said she would give up the massage work because it upset me. i felt bad about that and tried to accept her working in it, but in the end she gave it up anyway because she knew that it was affecting me. i've tried to work out why i felt like that with her and not others, maybe it was my feelings for her were much deeper, but then i was in love with the other 2 g/fs that i mentioned, maybe i felt more insecure because of just how attractive she was, although the other 2 g/fs were quite attractive too. the relationship with the pinay did last a lot longer, but fucked if i know why i got jealous with her and not the other two. the phone sex one i can understand because it was before i met her so she wasn't working in that line when we dated, but the other one was working as an ML for the whole time we dated and it was her only job.

RottenLittlePunt
18-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Possibly an unconscious lack of respect for MLs in AMPs?

flamejob
18-07-2016, 08:01 PM
Possibly an unconscious lack of respect for MLs in AMPs?

hmm ... i hadn't thought of it like that. i doubt it, but it's an interesting line of thought.

hogansheros
18-07-2016, 08:56 PM
I'm not so sure about that. I had a g/f who I later found out was working in a massage joint. She was a stunning Filipina, beautiful, sexy and fkn good in bed (LBFM personified).

Maybe you knew just how good she was. I know I get jealous when the girl is really good....

flamejob
18-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Maybe you knew just how good she was. I know I get jealous when the girl is really good....

yeah, that could have been part of it. i know my connection with her was very different to the other two. very much like discovering a rare gem, lol.

hogansheros
19-07-2016, 07:46 AM
yeah, that could have been part of it. i know my connection with her was very different to the other two. very much like discovering a rare gem, lol.

As a regular Manila visitor I love Filipina, they can really really steal your heart. Currently there are at least four of them that have stolen my heart and wont give it back.

koxx
26-07-2016, 03:26 PM
your a total fool if you think these girls are after anything but your money. even if one does go out with you. she's only doing because your buying her stuff. it's up to you if you can live with a loveless relationship like a total sucker!

Bubbaloo
26-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Her: Gets your money and lifestyle...
You: Get her hotness and intimacy...

Hmmmm... I dunno.

hogansheros
26-07-2016, 06:10 PM
your a total fool if you think these girls are after anything but your money. even if one does go out with you. she's only doing because your buying her stuff. it's up to you if you can live with a loveless relationship like a total sucker!

Was that comment in response to my post?

I think you are partly right, partly mis-informed. As Bubbaloo points out, each party to a relationship wants different things.

So, in the case of the girl stole my heart last year, she's 24 year old university student, I'm 52 year old over the hill aussie guy. surprisingly she never asks for money and over the year I have helped her with $100 of things, ie I bought her actual study books.

Do I expect her to stay faithful? no.
Is it a long term relationship? no
Are we both happy when we see each other? yes

As for my little Brisbane based asian working girl, is she happy to see me? She says she is. Do I pay her for good sex? no.

I'm not a fool my friend, i just like to point out opportunities for people.

Happy hunting

Bubbaloo
26-07-2016, 06:37 PM
I think it's a subjective thing. I'm fairly easy to please, and even so, I have a bit more faith in th character of most of these girls. For one thing, you can expect them to be much more up front about their own expectations. HAppy for ya, HH ;)

ecchi.gaijin
26-07-2016, 07:36 PM

These types of comments crack me up. Scream volumes about the type of person the poster is if the only women they can spend time with are after their money. Sure I have spent time with MLs outside work that were like that, but I have also met other who were not. Girls who insist on sharing the bill for dinner or paying on alternative meetings. I am currently planning another trip to Taiwan soon to meet an old ML friend, last time I was there her and her family showed me around the entire time and paid for every single meal. They welcomed me into their home and even told me I was paying too much for my hotel and found me something cheaper and closer to the CBD.

But hey, them all being the same has nothing to do with YOU being the sucker, right? lol

reddoor
26-07-2016, 07:49 PM
Your 52 shes 24 your having sex with her and you dont pay her. Happy days bro i want to be a fool just like you. Just one point of contention in your post instead of saying 52 is over the hill how about we say u belong to that vital age demographic that is probably close to being the mainstay of this industry. Im sure theres many out there who would feel more empowered by this description of their yrs. Cheers HH

APL
27-07-2016, 11:33 AM
So happy for you HH but envious:grimace:
I had a similar friendship for over 4 years and being a spring chicken of 66 it was me that stuffed it up, trying to find another is harder than winning Lotto.
So enjoy it while it lasts

hogansheros
28-07-2016, 06:48 AM
Your 52 shes 24 your having sex with her and you dont pay her. Happy days bro i want to be a fool just like you. Just one point of contention in your post instead of saying 52 is over the hill how about we say u belong to that vital age demographic that is probably close to being the mainstay of this industry. Im sure theres many out there who would feel more empowered by this description of their yrs. Cheers HH

Oh I forgot to mention that she normally pays for the meals too.

I am just a lucky guy. I have no doubts.

supapoona
29-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Well this along the lines of this thread. I was down at my favoritest shop Bamboo Panda. A new filipina had started working there so I booked for a massage. So lying there face down, buck neked and i hear the little knock on the door. ML walks in says hi Im "**" hows it going? I saw her in the corner of my eye and didnt click at first. Said my name and she repeats my name kind of shocked? So I take a good look and turns out its a girl I dated years back before she entered the industry and before Id even heard of massage shops. Haha of course it didnt click straight off because she was using a fake name hahaha. We'd lost contact for years while she was learning her "trade" down in Melbourne or Sydney. We still went ahead with the massage and a great ending too! Lol 😄

SP

Falcon2005
29-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Well this along the lines of this thread. I was down at my favoritest shop Bamboo Panda. A new filipina had started working there so I booked for a massage. So lying there face down, buck neked and i hear the little knock on the door. ML walks in says hi Im "**" hows it going? I saw her in the corner of my eye and didnt click at first. Said my name and she repeats my name kind of shocked? So I take a good look and turns out its a girl I dated years back before she entered the industry and before Id even heard of massage shops. Haha of course it didnt click straight off because she was using a fake name hahaha. We'd lost contact for years while she was learning her "trade" down in Melbourne or Sydney. We still went ahead with the massage and a great ending too! Lol ��

SP

care to share her name �� I've pm'd you