PDA

View Full Version : 1st year Anniversary Special 105 Harris St

Pyrmont star
18-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Thank you to all brother who help me celebrate our 1 year success at Pyrmont Star Massage .. With out your support this would not have been possibles .. To celebrate our one year opening I would like to offer all my new and old brother a special offer .. for limited time only $100 for one-hour massage with all-inclusive :) Please note that this offer is valid only at Prymont Star 105 Harris St and only till the end of the July 2016 .. Booking is necessarily for this special never to be repeated rate .. lots of love to all my VIPs - Pyrmont Star

Pyrmont star
22-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Friday 22-07-16 roster

^^*!!Ai@
22yr, Japanese, tall slim sexy! sweet cute girl with .. Perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!!very Ideal for the gentlemen who like fresh, young and innocent newbies sexy body*^^* baby face *^^*! Very soft and friendly girl .. More like GF style little gir10am-10pm (http://forum.aus99.com/x-apple-data-detectors://0)

New!!!! Shine @
Korean Super model! Gorgeous body 168cm.48kg!sexy slim long legs! Petite size 6! Porcelain skin, firm busts! Friendly sweet girl Her skilful relaxing oil massage will definitely be most enjoyable!! Will take you into a uniquely relaxing world. Curvy and fresh body will renew your faith in love, the pair of dancing eyes on the open face will just make feel you are the very first one for her!
Top Korean style massage!!! ! working time 10am-6pm!!

New Sunny @20yr, HK ,, very sweet with cute body face! Big round eyes on her cute face with curvaceous busty body to offer you an awesomely style GFE massage. 10am-10pm

Pyrmont star
22-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Friday 22-07-16 roster

^^*!!Ai@
22yr, Japanese, tall slim sexy! sweet cute girl with .. Perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!!very Ideal for the gentlemen who like fresh, young and innocent newbies sexy body*^^* baby face *^^*! Very soft and friendly girl .. More like GF style little gir10am-10pm (http://forum.aus99.com/x-apple-data-detectors://0)

New!!!! Shine @
Korean Super model! Gorgeous body 168cm.48kg!sexy slim long legs! Petite size 6! Porcelain skin, firm busts! Friendly sweet girl Her skilful relaxing oil massage will definitely be most enjoyable!! Will take you into a uniquely relaxing world. Curvy and fresh body will renew your faith in love, the pair of dancing eyes on the open face will just make feel you are the very first one for her!
Top Korean style massage!!! ! working time 10am-6pm!!

New Sunny @20yr, HK ,, very sweet with cute body face! Big round eyes on her cute face with curvaceous busty body to offer you an awesomely style GFE massage. 10am-10pm