PDA

View Full Version : General talk Day off and a 350 budget

zucon
19-07-2016, 07:37 AM
brothers, i got day off and want to explore punting opportunities. My budget is 350 in all. but i am not looking for just an hour session, would prefer budget place however want to cover a massage session, and then a full service after lunch.. what are my best options??

garfield
19-07-2016, 08:53 AM
brothers, i got day off and want to explore punting opportunities. My budget is 350 in all. but i am not looking for just an hour session, would prefer budget place however want to cover a massage session, and then a full service after lunch.. what are my best options??

Try pyrmont paradise, they used to give half hour massage in the adjacent sister massage shop for free. Then you still have some money left to go to summerville massage nearby.

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Try pyrmont paradise, they used to give half hour massage in the adjacent sister massage shop for free. Then you still have some money left to go to summerville massage nearby.

He wants to fuck too !

garfield
19-07-2016, 09:26 AM
He wants to fuck too !

Pyrmont paradise is a Fs shop mate.

jnk
19-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Whats Summerville like these days?
Haven't been to Sydney for a while but I'll be down there next Wednesday.
What's hot right now?

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Pyrmont paradise is a Fs shop mate.

Thanks brother, I didn't know that !

zucon
19-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Thanks guys
Summerville on my list, just giving pyrmont a second thought

sukeong
19-07-2016, 11:05 AM
Try pyrmont paradise, they used to give half hour massage in the adjacent sister massage shop for free.

Interesting. Never got that when I visited them couple months ago. Next time will ask them. Thanks for the info.

sukeong
19-07-2016, 11:08 AM

If you dun mind combining both in one session I think geisha club Paddington can do Nuru massage and fs under 350.

ChulSoo
19-07-2016, 12:36 PM
If you dun mind combining both in one session I think geisha club Paddington can do Nuru massage and fs under 350.

250 to be exact, I think. Thereby, the remaining 100 can be spent at Pyrmont Peninsula Paradise (Pyrmont Gentleman's Club) for Silver Service FS 30mins session. I think ....

Alan86
23-07-2016, 09:13 AM
I've said this before. It's about what sort of thing YOU want!

You have to tell us what sorts of places and girls YOU like!

Different people value different things.

Ive done this before. I had a massage at Chequers, then had lunch, watched a movie, and then went to Five Star.

The day cost me about $350 total.

It was a great day!

Note - I wouldn't recommend this now as Chequers is not what it used to be (although I haven't been there for a while)