PDA

View Full Version : Ran into a lady of the night, tonight, at night.

supapoona
19-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Went out for dinner with my gf at sunnybank square tonight. Packed with chinese as usual. Walking back to the car and almost bumped into one of the pros ive visited. Ive posted about her before. She was a total cranky bitch who'd lied about age, sex and country of origin. But to see her out on her own, dressed normally...she looked like a normal nice lookin chick. Kind of felt sorry for her. I know they can have a harsh life and arent often accepted by their own kind. Some girls are forced into the job. GLAD SHE DIDN'T RECOGNISE ME!!! 😄😄😄

Bobby1234
20-07-2016, 09:43 AM
lol thats my worst night mare running into a WL or ML when going out with my gf :P

supapoona
20-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Me too bro! Just imagine one running up waving and shouting your name haha fuck I'd die 😯

Gentleman20
20-07-2016, 05:20 PM
I noticed a massage lady I was a regular for at the Strathpine shopping centre one day. She saw me and looked away and I did likewise. She was with a man about her age ... brother I'm guessing.

Bubbaloo
20-07-2016, 06:38 PM
I imagine they learn to be discreet.

Bobby1234
21-07-2016, 04:50 PM
what is worse is if you give them a fake name and they call you that as they are running towards you bahahhaa

flamejob
22-07-2016, 07:29 AM
what is worse is if you give them a fake name and they call you that as they are running towards you bahahhaa

One of my friends was a WL and she used to use her real name for this very reason. She didn't want to be out with family or friends who weren't aware of her occupation & risk some punter calling her by a working name.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
22-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Crossed paths with a Korean lady I was a regular with. She was at Morgans Seafood at Scarborough with 2 white blokes in their 70s. We both averted our eyes. Any lady who has worked for any length of time is going to run into clients now and then.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
22-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Went out for dinner with my gf at sunnybank square tonight. Packed with chinese as usual. Walking back to the car and almost bumped into one of the pros ive visited. Ive posted about her before. She was a total cranky bitch who'd lied about age, sex and country of origin. But to see her out on her own, dressed normally...she looked like a normal nice lookin chick. Kind of felt sorry for her. I know they can have a harsh life and arent often accepted by their own kind. Some girls are forced into the job. GLAD SHE DIDN'T RECOGNISE ME!!! 

I find it very hard to believe that any girls are forced into the job. Maybe in some countries, but not here. Some are working as a way to pay off gambling debts, but that is hardly the same as being forced into the job. A girl can pay her debts working as a waitress.

supapoona
24-07-2016, 04:16 PM
I find it very hard to believe that any girls are forced into the job. Maybe in some countries, but not here. Some are working as a way to pay off gambling debts, but that is hardly the same as being forced into the job. A girl can pay her debts working as a waitress.

Well...your right I cant prove it either. Just seems some hate being there. Theyd never admit it either but I see what your saying. Tell ya what tho aint it awesome when you find a positive, happy young girl who gives it her all! That's when the punter is a winner imho ☺

funboybrisbane
01-08-2016, 01:52 PM
My missus is a Kiwi. If i ever ran into a lady with her around. Id have to run for my life, hide my car, change my job and identity then move to another country out of fear for my life. 😲

realoldfart
09-09-2016, 12:28 AM
I had developed a good friendship with 2 different ladies and would take them out to lunch and the odd shopping trip. Always hoped that i did not run in to anyone that I knew or anyone that my wife knew. Both of these ladies would cook me lunch or dinner when i went to visit them. Am still in contact with them 18 months after they returned home. Makes it hard to find a new lady.

hogansheros
13-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Was seeing two different chinese wg in Brisbane. More than seeing, more friendship with sex and money. who knows that that mix was but they were on different sides of town..

Then one night I get a photo message from one girl whom is out with her friend. Yep, they were best friends.

One girl has returned to Sydney, the other girl no longer works the bed but has built up quite an empire of working girls.

J0nes77
14-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Well...your right I cant prove it either. Just seems some hate being there. Theyd never admit it either but I see what your saying. Tell ya what tho aint it awesome when you find a positive, happy young girl who gives it her all! That's when the punter is a winner imho ☺

There was a good ABC Insite episode where they spoke to girls from Korea who would sign up to become hospitality workers in Sydney. When they got here their passports were taken off them and then they were forced into prostitution to "pay back" the company that had made all the arrangements for them.

tuan_87
06-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Knowing how small Brisbane it's not hard to run into ml. Ive ran into at least 4-5 ml. I was out with the misses one time and saw Ex Stanley superstar "happy" in the city. Just like any other girl hanging with her friends. Ive also ran into my regular "serial mogonomy" aka Shirley while she was shopping with her big fat Caucasian bf.

ecchi.gaijin
06-10-2016, 05:28 PM
It's usually easier to explain to the gf how you know a random girl, than it is to explain to the random girl why you were with your gf. :surprise:

Tonytone
22-11-2016, 12:18 PM
Knowing how small Brisbane it's not hard to run into ml. Ive ran into at least 4-5 ml. I was out with the misses one time and saw Ex Stanley superstar "happy" in the city. Just like any other girl hanging with her friends. Ive also ran into my regular "serial mogonomy" aka Shirley while she was shopping with her big fat Caucasian bf.

I used to love visiting her. Is she still around? I've been looking on and off for ages.

tuan_87
06-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Are u talking bout happy or Sheryl?

gpeck80
06-12-2016, 04:38 PM
"There was a good ABC Insite episode where they spoke to girls from Korea who would sign up to become hospitality workers in Sydney. When they got here their passports were taken off them and then they were forced into prostitution to "pay back" the company that had made all the arrangements for them."
Absolutely true and if this happens its awful. I'm surprised any rational adult would think this never happens.

bream
11-12-2016, 04:36 PM
The only one time I have felt really sorry for a WL was when I saw a WL
who I had a bad session with I saw at World Square ( Sydney ) was pushing a
pram and had a small child walking beside her. :(