PDA

View Full Version : Complaint D.O.S/Irene CBD - Cancellation

gggb
20-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Just wanted to have a whinge.... While I know nothing can be done about a ML turning up late... I wish the shop handled this a bit better... I know I would have given some kind of gesture of good will.

Called to book early in the day wanting to book after work... Was pushed to make a booking for 2pm.. Arranged my breaks around that... 1:24pm was cancelled on... Fair enough... Was offered 3pm slot... I couldn't do that... And wanted to book after work... Booked out... After that was more or less told tough... And that was that.

No other alternative offered or compensation...

While I know I'll get over this... I just wanted to vent.

Stuffed my day around and just feeling dissatisfied now.

nixon604
20-07-2016, 05:48 PM
that's punting:grimace:

Babycat
20-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Sometimes it's a situation that we can't handle. Irresistible. Like last week I supposed to be able to finish class at 10:30, and I would ve at shop around 11. But my teacher kept us till 11:15 (actually I had to run away before class finished) so I had to ask my boss delay my bk. Used to work with Ivy so I know she's smart, clever and always tries her best to manage the business. She always textes to let ML that they will have bk at which time. Hope you let it go and have fun at shop another time. Good day!

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2016, 06:38 PM
I would have happily accepted a substitution by Ivy herself any time ........haha, just like the good old days !

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2016, 06:42 PM
that's punting:grimace:

Shit happens when you book the popular girl at the shop ! He will never be disappointed if he had booked a pork chop! She will always be on time and you can book her any time you want, as no one else would !!

Many of the good restaurants in town you will need to book at least four weeks in advance and for Friday Saturday nights, try three months !

Ps. Vicky from SL used to Not take any booking for Cici and Tiffany until they actually arrived at the shop!

garfield
20-07-2016, 07:08 PM
Just wanted to have a whinge.... While I know nothing can be done about a ML turning up late... I wish the shop handled this a bit better... I know I would have given some kind of gesture of good will.

Called to book early in the day wanting to book after work... Was pushed to make a booking for 2pm.. Arranged my breaks around that... 1:24pm was cancelled on... Fair enough... Was offered 3pm slot... I couldn't do that... And wanted to book after work... Booked out... After that was more or less told tough... And that was that.

No other alternative offered or compensation...

While I know I'll get over this... I just wanted to vent.

Did you try to book Joanna?

garfield
20-07-2016, 07:20 PM
Did you try to book Joanna?

She was very late in today but she was absolutely gorgeous.

gggb
20-07-2016, 08:24 PM
She was very late in today but she was absolutely gorgeous.

Yeah I did mate, saw the photos, looked great....

am gutted that you're saying she's gorgeous as I'm still a bit salty about it all....

More annoyed that I probably called early enough to take any time slot and was trying to be accommodating taking their suggested 2pm timeslot...

What can you do eh? just let time take it's course and get over it...

Interesting to see people's responses to my thread... (Thx Babycat for the proverbial pat on the back)

garfield
20-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Yeah I did mate, saw the photos, looked great....

am gutted that you're saying she's gorgeous as I'm still a bit salty about it all....

More annoyed that I probably called early enough to take any time slot and was trying to be accommodating taking their suggested 2pm timeslot...

What can you do eh? just let time take it's course and get over it...

Interesting to see people's responses to my thread... (Thx Babycat for the proverbial pat on the back)

Sorry mate, I was her her first booking and she was late so throws all the booking out.

She was a good dancer and she even dance for me. Very nice soft Asian stylish dance.

She's not going to stay long at ivy's shop so better book her when she's on this week

mahlerkay
20-07-2016, 10:53 PM
Sorry mate, I was her her first booking and she was late so throws all the booking out.

She was a good dancer and she even dance for me. Very nice soft Asian stylish dance.

She's not going to stay long at ivy's shop so better book her when she's on this week

She did a little striptease dance for me as well. lol

garfield
21-07-2016, 12:12 AM
She did a little striptease dance for me as well. lol

Yes, it was nice.

Funandfun
21-07-2016, 12:53 AM
Happened to me as well few weeks ago. Tried to book a girl but was told that she will not be at the shop for next hour (though advertised with timings at wee chat). I asked for another girl, was told that she will be available in next half an hour. I reached on time and was told she is on her way and will be here in next "few" mins. These few mins turns out to be half an hour.
Seems like a regular feature of this shop.

sukeong
21-07-2016, 03:49 AM

Happened to me afew times. Not at this shop.

Cancellations and sometimes the girl (freelance) didn't even show up. And terrible punts that cause me to find other girls and mess up my entire day schedule that I planned a week before

Sucks but Usually Not much I can do but just swear and curse my luck at the end of the day.

Nejums
21-07-2016, 03:55 AM
A Macanese. You don't see that often. I want to try her now...

garfield
21-07-2016, 08:35 AM
A Macanese. You don't see that often. I want to try her now...

She is on today.

Alan86
23-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Yes, I've had a couple of fights with mamasans about this kind of stuff.

I think they could at least offer you a small discount, say $5, if they cause you inescapable inconvenience

They really should try their best to honour the customers booking.