PDA

View Full Version : Question Mimi @ Burwood

Pages : [1] 2

jacob1234
20-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Does anyone have photos of Mimi at Burwood? She seems to be one of the most popular from what I've heard yet there are no photos out there

cuteguy
21-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Does anyone have photos of Mimi at Burwood? She seems to be one of the most popular from what I've heard yet there are no photos out there

A hidden gem! :love:

dean69
21-07-2016, 08:36 AM
Just book it

nixon604
21-07-2016, 08:42 AM
She not ugly has great body and knows how to use it very friendly
I agree just book her

Sam88
21-07-2016, 12:30 PM
I remember seeing a picture in a really old thread. She's not ugly and has a fine toned body. Love it. And the body slide. Don't get me started on that. Best I've had in Sydney so far. If only the younger girls could learn from her , it would be the best

cato
09-08-2016, 05:45 PM

here is an old thread of mimi's. there are a few photos on pages 2 & 3 of the thread. enjoy

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?40725-Mimi-s-new-shop/page5&highlight=stanmore

God Member
09-08-2016, 07:08 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/waveflows/mimi%201_zpsnkkvavfb.jpg (http://s92.photobucket.com/user/waveflows/media/mimi%201_zpsnkkvavfb.jpg.html)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/waveflows/mimi%202_zps9jyxvwqp.jpg (http://s92.photobucket.com/user/waveflows/media/mimi%202_zps9jyxvwqp.jpg.html)

:miao:

cato
11-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Great work God Member!

I'm a little bit forum IT challenged and didn't quite know how to post the pics.

biglight
01-11-2016, 09:59 AM
She stops working right now, I just message her and she replied me that she quit

des888
02-11-2016, 12:24 PM
Shame I didn't get a chance to see her but I have a feeling she will come back

th89
04-12-2016, 03:27 PM
where to go now that she is gone?

8minds
08-12-2016, 08:36 AM
i just message her early this week and said she's coming back in 2days.. so try this week. also the pix is outdated. of course she wont stay young.. but guaranteed the service has not changed and still the best

dean69
08-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Brother 8minds that's fantastic news I'm going to get my wife to buy me a 1hr gift voucher if she's coming back. I'm getting a chubby on just thinking about it.

Elbortomorton
19-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Has she returned yet?

oto69
19-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Good new for our RnT lovers :D

Elbortomorton
20-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Good new for our RnT lovers :D
So she has returned?

th89
22-12-2016, 10:09 AM
I dont think so, it was revealed in another thread that this info may have been false.

lonely heart
23-12-2016, 03:58 PM
where to go now that she is gone?

Momoe at 244 oxford street, younger, prettier, tight pussy. Now $200 45mins. Sex included

Candy at VIP I rank better than Mimi. Cheaper than 244 but limited extra and facility is poor.

vish86
30-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Saw her last year and was hoping to do so again. Shame she's called it quits, is there anyone else as good as her out West?

NoLove
30-01-2017, 10:21 PM
She look a bit old, doesn't she?

Afonasei
31-01-2017, 04:40 PM
I would say that most Of the Asian brothers would be able to pick her as early to mid 40s probably. However, she has fantastic skin and she takes great care of herself. Lucky enough to see her a handful of times and hit it off well!

kingalfred
04-02-2017, 11:18 AM
you will struggle to find any younger girls who could body slide like mimi.
Very sad if she has quit.
An hour with Mimi was always a treat for me.
Hope she comes back

13ru
04-02-2017, 07:50 PM
I'm almost certain she's finished. A great shame.

rezryk85
04-02-2017, 08:20 PM
I love these threads about Mimi
And the totally inaccurate photos of her

Mimi definitely did not look like the photos in this thread, despite a lot of people stating she looked that young
She didnt, she looked at least 35, and im being a gentleman to her
But out of respect for her, I would say she did a great job, and great value

I met her once in 2015, when she was at Burwood, in a private residence
Those photos of a young lady posted above, were actually of her junior offsider, if my recall is correct

One of those experiences you just needed to try at least once
No attitude, and a professional woman good at her work

Croydon massage
04-02-2017, 09:37 PM
I love these threads about Mimi
And the totally inaccurate photos of her

Mimi definitely did not look like the photos in this thread, despite a lot of people stating she looked that young
She didnt, she looked at least 35, and im being a gentleman to her
But out of respect for her, I would say she did a great job, and great value

I met her once in 2015, when she was at Burwood, in a private residence
Those photos of a young lady posted above, were actually of her junior offsider, if my recall is correct

One of those experiences you just needed to try at least once
No attitude, and a professional woman good at her work

I am sorry if it it is not my place to comment here but the photos are definitely 100% Mimi. She is wearing the uniform we used to wear while working together at 252B in Stanmore. I think they were taken at her first place in Burwood so they shouldn't be more than about 3 years old.

rezryk85
04-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Ok Croydon Massage, I believe you

As I said, Mimi was very professional, and was a great masseuse

I hope a new group of professional masseuses arrive on the scene to replace her

Mike_23
05-02-2017, 12:43 PM
what i done like is she teling me for the past two weeks she is not back towork yet.. just tell me she isnt workng or whatever and thats it!

Elbortomorton
06-02-2017, 11:02 AM
She has definitely retired and unlikely to return but if she does she will let it be known , so unfortunately we have to find another one :(

dfs6295
06-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Any ideas on another one?

Elbortomorton
06-02-2017, 03:11 PM
When you find out let me know hehe i been trying! Closest I had was12 renwick st Leichardt but that lady gone I think so I keep on searching

rhunter
06-02-2017, 05:15 PM
I've always wanted to visit Mimi. Hear only good things. Always can't book so i end up at Juliet in bwood. Selection is always but service is a hit and miss somtimes

Elbortomorton
07-02-2017, 09:35 AM
Yeah Juliet bwood definitely hit or miss but if the girl likes u there can be some fun times with a bit extra service :p

Mike_23
08-02-2017, 06:22 AM
sighsighsigh

cheapthrills101
09-02-2017, 11:42 PM
I can definitely confirm that she is no longer working. I tried to message her the other day and she replied saying as such. Man I miss her skilled hands. Good massage, but a thrilling part 2. The way she would enter her trance like state. The Spanish. The slow tackle-tickle. The over the top stimulation that would make me afraid to release my load because of the fear that the sensation would be soooo intense that it might hurt!

Now the hunt begins for a replacement. Can people please keep posting candidates for long suffering punters like myself that discovered Mimi late in her career and still require such fulfillment?

Elbortomorton
10-02-2017, 09:47 AM
I can definitely confirm that she is no longer working. I tried to message her the other day and she replied saying as such. Man I miss her skilled hands. Good massage, but a thrilling part 2. The way she would enter her trance like state. The Spanish. The slow tackle-tickle. The over the top stimulation that would make me afraid to release my load because of the fear that the sensation would be soooo intense that it might hurt!

Now the hunt begins for a replacement. Can people please keep posting candidates for long suffering punters like myself that discovered Mimi late in her career and still require such fulfillment?

You summed it up beautifully, I have been searching for a replacement but no luck :(

Buns
03-03-2017, 11:15 PM
I saw Mimi a few years ago. Great fun and her Spanish was sensational.

lonely heart
04-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Ok Croydon Massage, I believe you

As I said, Mimi was very professional, and was a great masseuse

I hope a new group of professional masseuses arrive on the scene to replace her

It seems to be the new Aus99 culture to collaboratively sweep the shits under the carpet and everyone just play hunky-dory..

Somewhere in some Mimi's thread I did mention that she is ok at Newtown price with all services included, and that was years ago. She is too old for this now.

I know some people would like 40 year mature MILF who has big tits and can do a good body slide and massage. For that type of services you are better off with Candy or Mina in Newtown 501 (Thursday).

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2017, 11:21 PM
For all you Mimi fans out there, the master is back at Burwood, check out her latest review !!

Cheers

Strayer Mate
18-05-2017, 08:50 PM
same phone number as before , Ahl? do you know?
this will be a trip down memory Lane ...:smile:

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2017, 10:13 PM
same phone number as before , Ahl? do you know?
this will be a trip down memory Lane ...:smile:

Yeap,same no! Same address! There is a latest review from the come back too. She is now apparently not using the table anymore, everything is happening on a bed !

Sam88
19-05-2017, 01:21 AM
BED?!?!?!?!?! damn i need to see her this weekend!

Punterman2
19-05-2017, 09:52 PM

Perhaps you can squeeze some FS out of her......

wortus
21-05-2017, 04:14 PM
where's her latest review and contact details as after I heard she quit I deleted them.

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2017, 07:34 PM
where's her latest review and contact details as after I heard she quit I deleted them.

Just check through the AR, I posted one recently , same everything as B4!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2017, 07:36 PM

The table has already been brought back !

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2017, 12:27 AM

Her phone: 0406 411 592, you know the drill !

Mike_23
31-05-2017, 02:03 PM
is she private home or shop?

Why???
31-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Just book and go, you won't regret it

Sam88
01-06-2017, 12:54 AM
^ what he said. try it out

dean69
01-06-2017, 08:44 AM
Yep just book, that good I'm thinking of a trip down from the Gold Coast she is outstanding.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2017, 03:45 PM
is she private home or shop?

Hi Mike,

Mimi works out from a private house in Burwood, its like a very spacious studio with ensuite shower, good air conditioning and nice clean towels ! Oversized massage table too!

Just make sure that you are aware she is a middle aged milf in her 40, the rest , you ain't try RnT or nuru massage until you try Mimi's body/tits slides. She is a living legend ! Enough said!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Yep just book, that good I'm thinking of a trip down from the Gold Coast she is outstanding.

Hey brother dean , was the below in 2015 your last visit to Mimi ??

Just back from a hectic weekend in Sydney, after a 6hr drive I needed to unwind ...........

In the afternoon ran around brought a new car and decided that I would catch up with Mimi tomorrow great way to finish the weekend. Gee I love getting a massage from her the ending is fantastic she really is a sausage whisperer fantastic. For me Mimi suits the older gentleman I'm 45 I like to go there because I know what I'm going to get, no f/s on offer but a great relaxing experience. Well boys that was my weekend how was yours giddy up.

cum_slow
02-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Hey bro Ahlungor - did mimi give cat bath ?

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Hey bro Ahlungor - did mimi give cat bath ?

Mate , cat bath is usually not the highlight of Mimi's body slides play but of course there are some and incorporated with the breasts slides, cock slides and pussy slides. And if cat bath is your thing, just ask her to lick more when she is licking or sucking your nipples !!

Just like prostate massage is Not everyone's liking but light rimming is and again , if you want more and deeper , all you have to do and twist and turn when her hands slide pass your ass and crack and say YES ! MORE PLEASE !

All I can say is, stop wondering and just go for it man ! You will usually get more than your wildest expectations- if that's your first visit!

Cheers

Mike_23
07-06-2017, 07:55 AM
just went to see mimi.

awesome body/cock slides, tits amazing. love me a milf.

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2017, 10:44 AM
just went to see mimi.

awesome body/cock slides, tits amazing. love me a milf.

The erotic master is what RnT is all about !!

Eclipsefun
09-06-2017, 01:45 AM
Hey, is the contact details for Mimi from a few years ago on this forum still valid or new number and address? Would love to see her since a busty milf spanish queen sounds exactly like my cup of tea.

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2017, 09:51 AM
Hey, is the contact details for Mimi from a few years ago on this forum still valid or new number and address? Would love to see her since a busty milf spanish queen sounds exactly like my cup of tea.

Same place, same phone number and I have listed it here again a few posts earlier !

May be you should not wait any longer, no guarantee how long Mimi will be serving this time !

Cheers

JackRabbitJelly
04-07-2017, 07:42 PM
New to the forum and still playing catch up. She sounds like a must. Hopefully there's still time to book this lovely lady in

AHLUNGOR
07-07-2017, 12:01 AM
New to the forum and still playing catch up. She sounds like a must. Hopefully there's still time to book this lovely lady in

Just make sure you are aware that Mimi is a milf around 42!

dean69
07-07-2017, 01:28 PM
Best boobs I've ever had anything to do with.

ilum
08-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Met Mimi a few weeks back. Same high standard as before.

Eclipsefun
19-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Finally got round to seeing Mimi. Very attractive and in shape body for her age, forgettable but not bad part 1. Bodyslide best I ever had. Only complaint is she got me so hard that laying on my hard dick for so long got painful lol. She really delivers though, bodyslide on the front even more erotic and I could tell she was into it too because she wanted to make it last as long as possible and seemed a bit disappointed when I said I needed to have spanish NOW haha. She clearly enjoys playing with cocks but with breasts that amazing a man can only wait so long. Had her lie down on the massage table and mounted those huge boobs, so soft slippery and warm, like heaven. Took my time and enjoyed myself, when I finally got to cumming it was massive and intense.

Mimi is really something special, I can't believe I waited this long and you can be sure I will see her again soon

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Finally got round to seeing Mimi. Very attractive and in shape body for her age, forgettable but not bad part 1. Bodyslide best I ever had. Only complaint is she got me so hard that laying on my hard dick for so long got painful lol. She really delivers though, bodyslide on the front even more erotic and I could tell she was into it too because she wanted to make it last as long as possible and seemed a bit disappointed when I said I needed to have spanish NOW haha. She clearly enjoys playing with cocks but with breasts that amazing a man can only wait so long. Had her lie down on the massage table and mounted those huge boobs, so soft slippery and warm, like heaven. Took my time and enjoyed myself, when I finally got to cumming it was massive and intense.

Mimi is really something special, I can't believe I waited this long and you can be sure I will see her again soon

Better late than never !

And why not turn over as soon as you got hard? I hardly ever lay on my tummy at Mimi's these days ! As the hard on was almost instantly from the moment she lays something on me, her lips, her hands, her tits or whatever ......... haha

Eclipsefun
20-07-2017, 02:11 AM
Better late than never !

And why not turn over as soon as you got hard? I hardly ever lay on my tummy at Mimi's these days ! As the hard on was almost instantly from the moment she lays something on me, her lips, her hands, her tits or whatever ......... haha

True true. But for me one of my favorite things is laying down and feeling a slipper hand reach underneath and start playing with the goods for a bit before the turnover. This is good for a transition into the final stages of the experience most of the time but mimi was too much lol

Also gotta thank you for recommending her to me a while ago I had a really fantastic time.

Elbortomorton
20-07-2017, 11:10 AM
True true. But for me one of my favorite things is laying down and feeling a slipper hand reach underneath and start playing with the goods for a bit before the turnover. This is good for a transition into the final stages of the experience most of the time but mimi was too much lol

Also gotta thank you for recommending her to me a while ago I had a really fantastic time.

When did you see her??
Yes I also love the part face down where she plays with u

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2017, 11:25 AM

We all love the anticipation just before turn over although we all know about the sure things to come .

But why won't you just turned slightly on your side, either raised your left or right leg/knee up a touch so give your lil bro (sorry BIG bro by then) a bit more comfort room? Which will allow more access to Mimi or whoever the ml's hands as well.

One of the reasons why the two holes massage tables are just Gold !

apepork
21-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Don't mean to be rude but with this thread dedicated to mimi, what can a brother be expecting from this lady in terms of age and looks. Don't want to be disappointed and say no to the girl and leave if she is not my cup of tea. Cuz in the punting scene looks play a major part if you know what I mean

Prashvj
21-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Don't mean to be rude but with this thread dedicated to mimi, what can a brother be expecting from this lady in terms of age and looks. Don't want to be disappointed and say no to the girl and leave if she is not my cup of tea. Cuz in the punting scene looks play a major part if you know what I mean
She is a milf of 40+, with nice taut body and hands. I wouldn't go to her for her looks but for her extraordinary service! Having said that she isn't bad looking. Her service is something else! When I was there she went over the time by about 20mins! I had booked for a half hour session.

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2017, 07:14 PM

Mimi is 40+, not a looker . So she's probably not for you mate !

Move on !

Cheers

Elbortomorton
24-07-2017, 09:51 AM
I think she is very beautiful and is a looker ! Depends on the person I guess , I wish I met her when she was 25

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2017, 01:30 PM
I think she is very beautiful and is a looker ! Depends on the person I guess , I wish I met her when she was 25

+1 here!

Haha, brother E, I think I have been one of a Mimi's earliest and most dedicated fans !

As an older guy I actually find Mimi quite attractive with a touch of elegance too! But then again, any of my earlier praise on her looks usually got turned into vicious attacks so these days I rather just concentrate on her skills and services !!

And absolutely, I often wonder what a stunner Mimi would have been in her 20's! The same could be said for my other favourite Coco too !! What a bloody lucky guy their first husbands would have been !

wortus
24-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Definitely going to take a drive over to Burwood my next day off after reading some recent reviews. Does Mimi work 7 days? Do most of you go for the hour?
Just wondering does she have a cum once rule or is it as many times as you can? Also is cumming in between her breasts the norm and keen to know how those
brasts hang when loose, are they nice and firm pointing up or do that turn into a pair of saddle bags?

Eclipsefun
24-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Definitely going to take a drive over to Burwood my next day off after reading some recent reviews. Does Mimi work 7 days? Do most of you go for the hour?
Just wondering does she have a cum once rule or is it as many times as you can? Also is cumming in between her breasts the norm and keen to know how those
brasts hang when loose, are they nice and firm pointing up or do that turn into a pair of saddle bags?

As a recent convert to the church of mimi bodysliding I don't want to overhype, but my own preferences aside and attempting to be objective I was surprised by how pert her tits were for her age. As an avid titty fucker I can excuse small imperfections for the overall benefit of doing Spanish with some big ones but with mimi there really was nothing to overlook, whatever someone can say her flaws are her tits are not one of them.

I went for an hour but I feel like the 45 minute option seems a good choice considering she was generous with time when I saw her. I came between her breasts and I assume thats the norm for anyone doing Spanish lol. Handjob if thats how you wanna finish it.

Elbortomorton
25-07-2017, 09:12 AM
U can cum twice for sure but on my experience one shot is enough as Mimi basically emptys every last drop she jerks u until ur soft it's an amazing experience

G$$
12-08-2017, 02:11 PM
I'm keen to give Mimi a go, does anyone know what her rates are these days?

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2017, 10:28 AM
I'm keen to give Mimi a go, does anyone know what her rates are these days?

Her rates have not changed since day one: $90/30 min, $120/45 and $150/60.

You need the no too ? 0406-411-592

Cheers

thehound
18-08-2017, 02:42 PM
ah sad to hear she's not 25 and rockin, not for me. have fun bros.

cum_slow
30-08-2017, 02:51 PM
Bro, do u think Mimi will give you a kiss ?

RNT4LIFE
31-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Just had a 45min session with Mimi, the last time I saw her was like 4 years ago, she does look more mature now, however hey body is still rocking.
The B2b is still the best in the business, I had the most intense ejaculation I can remember.pins and needles all over and almost passed out ( lol sounds like female orgasm), I had to rest 10mins in the car before driving. Well worth the $$
Another thing to note, I told her I was a fast shooter, she asked if I wanted to have 2 shots, and even tho I pay for 45mins, it was more like 1 hour session.

Tall Focker
01-09-2017, 05:26 AM
How old is this woman? Is she in good nick?

RNT4LIFE
01-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Late 40s. But her body is tone and well maintained.

Tall Focker
02-09-2017, 01:12 AM
Late 40s. But her body is tone and well maintained.

Might have to try her. Sounds like she's the best in town

Mclovin69
14-09-2017, 08:33 PM
What is her rates and contact?

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2017, 09:25 AM
What is her rates and contact?

Mate, just read a few posts before:

Her rates have not changed since day one: $90/30 min, $120/45 and $150/60.

Cheers

Eclipsefun
20-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Saw mimi again. Did things in reverse this time. Body to body came first cause I was too horny. I think this is how I will roll from now on, its good to get the massage after you cum, almost sends you to sleep. I asked her how most men finished with her and she said handjob. I couldn't believe it. Some of the greatest tits in the industry and people don't want to spanish them?

Wonderful lady, treat her right and she will send you to heaven.

wortus
20-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Anyone had a prostate massage from Mimi? Just read she is meant to be pretty good at this?

wortus
20-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Do you go for the hour or 45 minute option?

Obo2192
21-09-2017, 04:42 PM
She just replied to me saying she is on 2 weeks leave 0.o

Yogurt
12-10-2017, 09:50 AM
She back yet ?.......

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2017, 02:19 PM
Nuru Massage - Mimi style !!

http://78.media.tumblr.com/58c16be00cbe9382878781b7536cc4c8/tumblr_nqq49rIFLl1qzlttvo1_400.gif

adamwoods
10-11-2017, 12:42 AM
one word.... unbelievable.. must try for the service!!!!!! thats all i can say.. my eyes were closed enjoying the entire session. WIR? 110%

wortus
12-11-2017, 06:23 PM
one word.... unbelievable.. must try for the service!!!!!! thats all i can say.. my eyes were closed enjoying the entire session. WIR? 110%

Is she happy for you to cum as many times as you can or is there a 1 or 2 cum rule? Did you try her prostate massage

adamwoods
13-11-2017, 02:49 PM
hey wortus... no didnt try the PM...

Like previous post mentioned. just tell her upfront.. and you're golden!

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Is she happy for you to cum as many times as you can or is there a 1 or 2 cum rule? Did you try her prostate massage

Hi Wortus, how many times can you cum in an hour ??

I'm pretty sure there were reviews that Mimi let him cum twice in a 30 min session , for you, three times ? 4 times ? In an hour ?

Just keep in mind what set Mimi apart from your run of the mill MLs is not how fast she can jerk you off but how long she can prolong your pleasure !! If you just get a fast jerk from someone with a short build up, of course you can cum more times but if you get a Mimi release, she would probably get the very last drop out of you, so it may not be good for you to push and over extended your body. After all, you want to enjoy her sensual services and pampering, not trying to break the records of how many shots you can give in one session, right ?

As far as prostate massage goes, you will have to ask for it and Mimi will put a glove on for you. Too bad you didn't ask about this two years ago, you had missed master Coco for good.

Cheers

Dark_nanon
30-11-2017, 07:40 AM
Messaged her to try and book but she seems to be on holiday again. :(

Spicey1
17-12-2017, 01:45 AM
Messaged her to try and book but she seems to be on holiday again. :(

Must try Mimi before the new year.

Did she say when she'll be working again?

Obo2192
17-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Saw her this week on Tuesday. Should still be available.

Spicey1
18-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Saw her this week on Tuesday. Should still be available.

Thanks for the info.

Peter69
19-12-2017, 12:45 PM
So want to try Mimi, my New Years resolution 👍🏼

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2017, 11:18 AM
So want to try Mimi, my New Years resolution 👍🏼

And you have made booking already ? Don't be too lazy to post a review .

Cheers

Starmamu
20-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Seems I may have missed the boat on this one :(
Tried calling the # AhlungGor provided, but it just rang out

nfury
28-03-2018, 12:34 PM
I don't get to punt too often but when I do Mimi is my go to. Her service is unbelievable and is sure to please. If you are looking for a young petite play partner then Mimi won't be for you. but if you are open to a very unique experience then you should give here a try. I just dropped her a text and she id definitely still around. Personally I always ask for part 2 first then relax with a massage and sometimes get a second load away towards the end of the massage.

harrypotter1983
28-03-2018, 04:43 PM
is she still at burwood?

kongi
02-04-2018, 08:05 PM
I had privilege to see Mimi yesterday.
She still rocks. Had an awesome massage and managed to blow twice in an hour. Mimi truly is a master of her art.

usr
26-05-2018, 01:55 AM
May have to give her a go. Did she ever work at 252 Stanmore some years ago?

mak695
26-05-2018, 09:22 PM
May have to give her a go. Did she ever work at 252 Stanmore some years ago?

Yes, its the same mimi who was at Stanmore

usr
27-05-2018, 01:09 AM
Yes, its the same mimi who was at Stanmore

IIRC Mimi is Japanese (or may be half), yes?

junisme
30-05-2018, 09:07 AM
IIRC Mimi is Japanese (or may be half), yes?

Yes, she speak Japanese, I think she is half, by the look of her.

ThatAsian
30-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Still haven’t had the opportunity to experience a hour with Mimi. Might need to organise one soon.

Buck Henry
30-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Half Japanese and half Chinese

asianlover1314
30-05-2018, 10:45 PM
Is Mimi still around? Last time I had a session was like almost a year ago!!!!

choley
31-05-2018, 08:10 PM
is mimi still good as she is said to be?

tonyphil55
01-06-2018, 08:57 AM
is mimi still good as she is said to be?

Yes! Went yesterday and had a great session

harrypotter1983
01-06-2018, 04:57 PM
Yes! Went yesterday and had a great session

is mimi still at burwood?

Carby
01-06-2018, 08:50 PM
is mimi still at burwood?

Yea she is at Burwood.

Just made my first visit appointment and she responds real fast.

Buck Henry
01-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Yes. Still in Burwood.

Jack Frank R
03-06-2018, 09:42 PM
So I made the great decision last week to go book an hour session with Mimi, got to say I was not disappointed. Mini review incoming

Price: $150 for an hour
Services: Massage, body slide, and NHJ

Booking was simple enough as I just texted the number for a session and got the price, address, and confirmation. Finding the place was easy enough (could be because I'm a local) and parking wasn't too bad either. I dunno about most other guys but I found her to be easy on the eyes, she's got a bit of age on her, but it was definitely not as much as I had expected given some of the descriptions others have said. She's got really smooth skin, so pleasant to touch and be touched by it as well, was surprised with how strong her back muscles were when I ran my hand down her back, nice figure imo. Her massage skills were amazing, she knows just where to touch and how to touch you. Great at mixing in the TnT and massage together, found myself at times to be out of breath, and her body slides were amazing as she knew how to use her nice bust. Her handjob skills were great as well, she managed to have me over the edge a couple of times, and just knew all my spots just from my reactions.

All in all, her services are exceptional as she gives you plenty of time and attention as well as being highly skilled with a nice bod. It was my first time with her, so it was a bit awkward in the beginning but the atmosphere eased up a bit. I will be seeing her again and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and friendly lady who will blow your mind for an hour.

choley
04-06-2018, 01:24 AM
So I made the great decision last week to go book an hour session with Mimi, got to say I was not disappointed. Mini review incoming

Price: $150 for an hour
Services: Massage, body slide, and NHJ

Booking was simple enough as I just texted the number for a session and got the price, address, and confirmation. Finding the place was easy enough (could be because I'm a local) and parking wasn't too bad either. I dunno about most other guys but I found her to be easy on the eyes, she's got a bit of age on her, but it was definitely not as much as I had expected given some of the descriptions others have said. She's got really smooth skin, so pleasant to touch and be touched by it as well, was surprised with how strong her back muscles were when I ran my hand down her back, nice figure imo. Her massage skills were amazing, she knows just where to touch and how to touch you. Great at mixing in the TnT and massage together, found myself at times to be out of breath, and her body slides were amazing as she knew how to use her nice bust. Her handjob skills were great as well, she managed to have me over the edge a couple of times, and just knew all my spots just from my reactions.

All in all, her services are exceptional as she gives you plenty of time and attention as well as being highly skilled with a nice bod. It was my first time with her, so it was a bit awkward in the beginning but the atmosphere eased up a bit. I will be seeing her again and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and friendly lady who will blow your mind for an hour.

Maybe I should give her a try then.

SinSeeker
07-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Maybe I should give her a try then.Hey body slides are truly amazing. Those perky soft boobs sliding across the body is something to be experienced.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

syd_lad
10-06-2018, 03:03 PM
I have seen Mimi multiple times ocer the past 1.5yrs and never been let down. Quick to respond on bookings and accomodating to requests. Her body slides are amazing and love it cause she knows how to get you to the edge couple of timeswhile not letting you cross the line. Who wants tantric massage while you have Mimi. :)

Hu6e
11-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Bruh.... she is fucking awesome.
Her tits literally defy gravity, and that body slide, holy shit.
I will be back to Burwood for sure.

bumper
12-06-2018, 09:56 AM
Time for a visit.

krnboy
12-06-2018, 03:19 PM
I havent seen her in years but she is great. Time to see her too

sonan
12-06-2018, 11:19 PM
My first time Rnt message...I am not a fan of message but Mimi service was great. I am a bit shy so did not touch her tits too much...will do next time

syd_lad
13-06-2018, 12:53 AM
I aint far from where Mimi is based.. some people are lucky ;)

Oly53977
13-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Does Mimi do any extras?

syd_lad
14-06-2018, 02:25 AM
If age does not bother you, you wont regret spending time with Mimi. Book her in and be amazed!

Eclipsefun
17-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Does Mimi do any extras?

If you like you can fuck her tits. Her tits are amazing and I recommend fucking them. Her handjobs are amazing too and I recommend getting a handjob from her. Good thing she lets you cum more than once if you let her know upfront that is what you want. As for F's. I believe she did so in the past (5 years or more ago) when she did not have her own operation set up and has found her niche. Maybe she still would if she likes you enough? Who knows. But the reason you go to see Mimi is because she is the master at B2B RnT. She is not famous for being a good fuck, although maybe she is, but has built her whole reputation on delivering the highest possible standard an erotic massage can attain. Don't get me wrong, I have had mind to see if I can get F's in the past, but I figure if I want F's why go see the RnT master?

wortus
18-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Planning a trip over to Burwood ASAP

jimiuk
18-06-2018, 07:10 PM
Booked in later this week...can't wait!

cho886126
18-06-2018, 08:27 PM
she is too fat and old,do you have the other good one?

cho886126
18-06-2018, 08:29 PM
she is so beautiful,i like.

choley
19-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Which is she ? Fat and old or so beautiful ?

jimiuk
19-06-2018, 03:12 PM
she is too fat and old,do you have the other good one?

2 posts in and already offending a provider.

How about you take your shitty fucking attitude somewhere else?

wortus
22-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Had my first visit to see Mimi and all I can say is if your thinking about going to see her your mad if you don't. Her hand job skills are second to none and she had me cuming like I have never cum before and she got me over the line 3 times in the hour. I also had one of her prostate massages. She goes in pretty deep and did this before and during her 3rd hand job and the two combined is just awesome. Mimi is truly the hand job master and if your not adverse to it get her to shove her finger up your date :-). I will definitely be going back for more.

syd_lad
30-06-2018, 01:33 AM
Had another visit at Mimi last weekend and Oh Boy!! She never disapoints. No rush, fully relaxed service.her toned legs and tight back.. as have mentioned in the past, if boobs is your thing.. dont miss on seeing her. Her B2B is amazing and she knows how to tease.. wont talk much about her prostate massage except that is something you wont regret.

I know we all believe in having options to not get bored but for me Mimi does something different each visit, i start planning my next soon after

wwttff
01-07-2018, 10:03 AM
Sorry Bro. Which shop is Mimi working at?

aussiegaigin
01-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Sorry Bro. Which shop is Mimi working at?

She is private. Contact details have been provided here somewhere

Mattdaemon
10-07-2018, 05:22 PM
She is very good at massage also, she’s been on and off but on now I think

26-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Can anyone advice if the oil used by Mimi will leave any scent after the session? Thinking about having a session after work but don't want to get in trouble when I go home :question:

tonyphil55
26-07-2018, 06:13 PM
Can anyone advice if the oil used by Mimi will leave any scent after the session? Thinking about having a session after work but don't want to get in trouble when I go home :question:

Mimi has shower you can use.

jimiuk
26-07-2018, 07:32 PM

Yes has a shower there and from memory doesn't use scented oil. She is a pro, let her know if it's a concern, she will take care of you!

tan30
31-07-2018, 06:30 PM
Just got out from a 1hr session, definitely a pro but may be hyped a bit too much when reading past posts. I would go back 100% as i thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Ymmv but she doesnt do fs

jimiuk
01-08-2018, 07:37 AM
Just got out from a 1hr session, definitely a pro but may be hyped a bit too much when reading past posts. I would go back 100% as i thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Ymmv but she doesnt do fs

You won't find any posts that talk about her providing FS...so why bring it up that she doesn't do it!! Some people...

tan30
01-08-2018, 09:35 AM
You won't find any posts that talk about her providing FS...so why bring it up that she doesn't do it!! Some people...

Did you get triggered or something? Its implied when someone says ymmv, hypothetically if she did do fs some punters may not be inclined to share that piece of info.

jimiuk
01-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Did you get triggered or something? Its implied when someone says ymmv, hypothetically if she did do fs some punters may not be inclined to share that piece of info.

Do more research.

Hu6e
01-08-2018, 04:50 PM
She has skills is so many other ways.
Still, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to get down and nasty with her.

tan30
02-08-2018, 12:33 AM
Do more research.

Take a day off mate, you cant face the facts that some WLs may not want you anymore than just R&T

jimiuk
02-08-2018, 06:31 AM
Take a day off mate, you cant face the facts that some WLs may not want you anymore than just R&T

Hahahaha - I could be bothered to tell you what kind of service I have received from her, just as one example, from one WL, but I can't.

encoule
27-08-2018, 03:52 PM
i have seen mimi back in the days at petersham and now Norwood and i have to say that the routine was identical... which is great but shame no extras are offered or taken...

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2018, 01:44 PM
i have seen mimi back in the days at petersham and now Norwood and i have to say that the routine was identical... which is great but shame no extras are offered or taken...

Mate, I think you got the suburbs mixed up ?

Was in Stanmore and now Burwood ??

Idurian
30-08-2018, 04:08 PM
I tried Mimi last week for a midday 45min session as I was in the area. She replied my messages prompted, provided clear instructions. For any punters, there is parking close by otherwise you can always park in the shopping centre too.

Great massage, will communicate with you for what you are after eg multiple shots etc.as stated previously doesn't offer FS.

Showers located on premises and very comfortable setting, will go back again if possible.

encoule
02-09-2018, 08:43 PM
Mate, I think you got the suburbs mixed up ?

Was in Stanmore and now Burwood ??

yeah... my bad .. was the neighbouring suburb Stanmore.... and the phones freaking auto correct re Norwood, ought to be Burwood! and as per idurian's post she was very prompt in replying to my text. great service all round.

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Seems I may have missed the boat on this one :(
Tried calling the # AhlungGor provided, but it just rang out

Time to try again Bro, Mimi is definitely back working again !

Cheers

Gregorious
09-10-2018, 09:27 PM
The most ive ever been able to pull off is fingering her pussy whilst sliding up and down my chest.

No complaints.

Bly
10-10-2018, 06:47 PM
Anyone know where she posts her ads/how to find her contact info?

Also, does she do prostate massage?

Starmamu
10-10-2018, 11:39 PM
I dont think she advertises but if you call the number provided by Ahlungor some posts up, youll be able to make a booking.

YOu know shes pro when you walk in and she asks you how many times you want to shoot :)

Tittylover01
11-10-2018, 06:21 AM
Is she located within walking distance ( say 10 minutes) of Burwood train station?? Does she have set times for working??

lonely heart
11-10-2018, 07:26 AM
Search the forum and you shall find.
She did indeed offer a variety of extra services from bbbj to fs, not sure about now though.
You might have to use your charm...

The most ive ever been able to pull off is fingering her pussy whilst sliding up and down my chest.

No complaints.

SERIOUSLY!!!! Guys, with the current selection available in the market, you still have to back to her???

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Starmamu
11-10-2018, 08:28 AM
Is she located within walking distance ( say 10 minutes) of Burwood train station?? Does she have set times for working??

Yes, within 10 mins of Burwood.
Not too sure, but I'd say the normal 10am-8pm

Keep in mind shes working from her house so she could dictate the hours i guess.

Oh and she's not your typical young ML; lets just say she would have been a stunner 10- 15 years ago.

Tittylover01
11-10-2018, 09:12 AM
Yes, within 10 mins of Burwood.
Not too sure, but I'd say the normal 10am-8pm

Keep in mind shes working from her house so she could dictate the hours i guess.

Oh and she's not your typical young ML; lets just say she would have been a stunner 10- 15 years ago.

Thanks, I’ve booked today. Can confirm 10 min walk from station and hours are 10-8

Tittylover01
11-10-2018, 10:38 AM
Just had an awesome 30 min with Mimi. Got to shoot twice and play with them boobies.
Good value if you don’t mind milfs.

Eclipsefun
11-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Mimi has aged gracefully, her body is nice and her breasts are astonishing for her age. The reason we go back to her, despite pushing 50, is that her body 2 body skills are masterful and she is the only one on that level operating in Sydney anymore. I believe the story goes that she worked in Japanese soaplands and even taught other girls the routine; sydney has a lot of girls to offer but unfortunately many lack a real professional background or training in what they are doing, they learn on the Job through experience and by picking up bits of techniques shared between other girls in the shop.

I think it is far to say that Sydney has lots of 'good' massage girls but very few great ones. Mimi is one of the few. I hope we get some new talent on her level soon.

Starmamu
11-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Just had an awesome 30 min with Mimi. Got to shoot twice and play with them boobies.
Good value if you don’t mind milfs.

Hahaha Tittylover by name and tittylover by nature. That was a quick booking and review. Good stuff, champ

Tittylover01
11-10-2018, 01:36 PM
I’ve been wanting to see Mimi for a long time after all these reviews. The stars aligned today !!
I second what Eclipsesun said above. Her b2b are amazing and there was very little of her body that wasn’t used...
For a woman her age she is in cracking shape and knows her way around cock n balls that is for certain

Tittylover01
11-10-2018, 02:09 PM
Yeah late 40s early 50s.

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2018, 03:30 PM
SERIOUSLY!!!! Guys, with the current selection available in the market, you still have to back to her???

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

I must say I do enjoy reliving your original review of Mimi in the good old days and the efforts you put in to defence her using too much oil and no shower at 501, now that she has this pretty cosy place with great shower and towel and extra large table, shall we not all give her a go and enjoy her skills ?

Enough has been wrote about this lady so I just write a few points:
Face: Average looking lady in her 30s, long hair, nothing much to write about but not like other members’ negative comment, far from that. Just a lady that you will see every day in Coles or IGA.

Body: For 501 regulars the closest comparison is Sophia before. Mi Mi is slightly older but her body shape is actually better without the few circle tummy like Sophia. Boobs is just as big and firm.

Massage: She is on the light side of massage simply because she likes to start with oil straight away. Not bad at all. I personally would prefer Suki’s strong point pressure style.

B2B: Just like I was told sensational! She iworked much harder than most Thai girls who do this routine. No wonder Na Na was compared. I have not try Chequers but for a limited budget what she can do is as close to Nuru massage as you can get.

Extra: Well……….try and find out!!
Clean up: Now everyone worry that 501 got no shower but seems she had it work out with David that she can use more towers if she need. So she will bring in 5 to 6 hot towers to clean you up. I do suggest you go home and take a shower…..just in case.

So overall it is more or less up to Alunghor’s description. Return factor 10/10 because in this price range she is unique and even you go to more expensive places like M8 or Midas, its hard to find someone so dedicated to the work.

Starmamu
11-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Lol she did have a big ginger cat in the room during the time i was there.
Must say it was quite off strangewith the cat sitting there watching.
haha

lonely heart
11-10-2018, 08:11 PM
I must say I do enjoy reliving your original review of Mimi in the good old days and the efforts you put in to defence her using too much oil and no shower at 501, now that she has this pretty cosy place with great shower and towel and extra large table, shall we not all give her a go and enjoy her skills ?

Please tell everyone how long ago that review was....22-05-2013, she was about 50 back then.

Also please tell other how limited choice was in those day compare to October 2018. I hope one day you will stop quoting partial facts.

$150 in 2018 can buy you many good service MILF in inner west. Barbie and Jenny in Campsie are just two pops out right on top of my head, and if you can throw out another $30 for better facility, close intel told me a 45 min with a Daisy in 278 is a godsend. I never god around to try her but my intel are quite reliable.

Bly
12-10-2018, 01:15 AM
What?
She was 50years old in 2013??!!

Damn....
She holds her age well!

I feel like he was just guessing to make his point

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2018, 08:47 AM
What?
She was 50years old in 2013??!!

Damn....
She holds her age well!

Mate, LH has a habit of changing his views and stories to make his case to suit himself , and he obviously doesn’t know the lady well enough to be accurate, but he was much closer back in 2013 when he saw Mimi at 501, In his own words, Mimi was in her 30’s at the time which was 2013 !

Enough has been wrote about this lady so I just write a few points:
Face: Average looking lady in her 30s, long hair, nothing much to write about but not like other members’ negative comment, far from that. Just a lady that you will see every day in Coles or IGA.

Late 30’s would be spot on in fact, Mimi is one year younger than Coco and Coco turned the big four in 2014, you guys can do the sums.

And in fact at another post in this same thread, LH was still being fair and said Mimi was 40! That was 2017:

I know some people would like 40 year mature MILF who has big tits and can do a good body slide and massage........

Now , how did Mimi aged more than 10 years in one, only LH can answer that........ lol🤥

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2018, 08:53 AM
I feel like he was just guessing to make his point

Mate , when it comes to MLs age, we are all guessing until you see her passport........ lol

Mimi would be around 43/44 this year according to my friend Coco from Stanmore, believe her/me or believe LH ? It’s up to you guys.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2018, 09:16 AM
Regardless of her age.
She is a very talented woman in terms of massage, body slide, Spanish, bbbj and servicing men.
5 years ago when I saw her twice she did seem mid to late 40's.
Then again I'm not expert!
Just a guess.

Whatever her age she puts most 20 year olds to shame.

Well said Bro !

Mimi has been servicing Sydney over a long period of times, most people who speak fairly would put the lady in very high regards and for those who tried once but won’t return - it’s usually due the punter prefer younger girls which is fair enough, but very few would have left a Mimi session feeling not happy with her services !

I think it’s perfectly fine for LH to try to promote or push his favorite or prefer shops and MLs, don’t we all do that? But no need to do so by bad mouthing others ?

Cheers

Starmamu
12-10-2018, 12:17 PM
Mate, LH has a habit of changing his views and stories to make his case to suit himself , and he obviously doesn’t know the lady well enough to be accurate, but he was much closer back in 2013 when he saw Mimi at 501, In his own words, Mimi was in her 30’s at the time which was 2013 !

Late 30’s would be spot on in fact, Mimi is one year younger than Coco and Coco turned the big four in 2014, you guys can do the sums.

And in fact at another post in this same thread, LH was still being fair and said Mimi was 40! That was 2017:

Now , how did Mimi aged more than 10 years in one, only LH can answer that........ lol🤥

Dude, ur skills in digging up old posts is second only to ur after reporting skills!

Well done, Sir

Starmamu
12-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Regardless of her age.
She is a very talented woman in terms of massage, body slide, Spanish, bbbj and servicing men.
5 years ago when I saw her twice she did seem mid to late 40's.
Then again I'm not expert!
Just a guess.

Whatever her age she puts most 20 year olds to shame.

Agree. Her body slide skills are top notch indeed!

Bly
12-10-2018, 03:00 PM
Dude, ur skills in digging up old posts is second only to ur after reporting skills!

Well done, Sir

Ahlungor seems to be everywhere and know everything...

Took me ages to even find Mimi's number and I was already in the thread.

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Ahlungor seems to be everywhere and know everything...

Took me ages to even find Mimi's number and I was already in the thread.

Mate, if you stay on this forum for awhile, you’ll know where everything is, it’s no rocket science.

Happy to help the new brothers if they are genuinely looking for punting intels.

Cheers

lonely heart
12-10-2018, 10:01 PM

Now , how did Mimi aged more than 10 years in one, only LH can answer that........ lol拉

The same person you mentioned that told you how old Mimi is tell me a very different number, and you know how close she was with Cherry at Croydon (which I know for years). So do we need to play this join the dot game and proof ourselves?

My point she was good back in 2013 and I only pay $100 in total for her services. Today in Mid October 2018, none of those ladies (Coco, Mimi, Yuki... etc) will cut it anymore. Candy may be just..... There are simply too many girls in the market now.

Highly mature ladies always have their place in the market but I think may be a less mature girl will be more balance option in 2018. I just relegated one of my Sunday regular who is pushing 40s because now I have a more complete option. I am sure the same applies to Mimi. Only if the brothers knows about it is willing to share.

BTW one thing have not change is you still not realize some times your good heart was doing more harm than good. Remember your big argument with another brother about Mimi's look. Did Mimi told you she wish that you would just not reply to that guy and just let the post die, She didn't did she? Well she told me and the girls back then.

Roj
25-11-2018, 10:57 AM
Silly question! How do I get her contact details to book her?

bigeasy
25-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Silly question! How do I get her contact details to book her?

mobile 0406411592

Jessman
26-11-2018, 11:10 AM
Please tell everyone how long ago that review was....22-05-2013, she was about 50 back then.

Also please tell other how limited choice was in those day compare to October 2018. I hope one day you will stop quoting partial facts.

$150 in 2018 can buy you many good service MILF in inner west. Barbie and Jenny in Campsie are just two pops out right on top of my head, and if you can throw out another $30 for better facility, close intel told me a 45 min with a Daisy in 278 is a godsend. I never god around to try her but my intel are quite reliable.

Hi lonely heart can you let me know where in Campsie Barbie and Jenny work. Cheers

abovetherim
10-03-2019, 09:37 PM
I remember seeing her at her Burwood practice 4-5 years ago from my memory. She was prob one of the best b2b I experience for sure, felt like I was in one of those soapland jav video. Anyone else come close to her service in Sydney? Btw anyone get any further services from Mimi other than b2b and HJ?

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2019, 01:57 PM
I remember seeing her at her Burwood practice 4-5 years ago from my memory. She was prob one of the best b2b I experience for sure, felt like I was in one of those soapland jav video. Anyone else come close to her service in Sydney? Btw anyone get any further services from Mimi other than b2b and HJ?

Mate, you said it yourself, for what Mimi does provide , she’s the best in the business - currently in Sydney at least. So why do you want her for something else ! Some extras she clearly is not willing or comfortable in providing?

BTW, you sure you really want to have a BJ or FS from a 40+ Yr milf ? Won’t you rather go to 5 Star, Ginza or 278 and fuck a young WL in her 20’s ?

Appreciate Mimi for what she is good at, that’s all I’m saying.

Cheers

abovetherim
12-03-2019, 07:44 PM
You have a valid point and I do appreciate what she offers, just curious is all, wondering what she would be like or would’ve been like in her prime with full on jav soapland like service 🤩

dicebok
16-03-2019, 08:54 AM
just visited Mimi last week. Still as good as my previous visit few years back. This time, she also asked whether I'd like to release once or twice. I highly recommend anyone to visit her at least once.

Mclovin69
20-03-2019, 09:41 PM
What is her updated prices ?

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2019, 06:18 PM
What is her updated prices ?

Still the same : 90/120/150 !

dicebok
25-03-2019, 12:24 AM

can confirm it's still the same price

asslips
28-03-2019, 01:20 PM

30/45/1 hour??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AHLUNGOR
29-03-2019, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=asslips;1680439]30/45/1 hour??

Yeap: $90/30, $120/45 and $150/60 min!

Shower times before and after Not counted so basically you get at least 40-45 min for your 30 min session , very good value !

Roj
29-03-2019, 02:13 PM
I saw her for the first time last weekend. What a dignified & graceful lady who offers fantastic service. I felt honoured to be there!

asslips
30-03-2019, 12:25 PM
I saw her for the first time last weekend. What a dignified & graceful lady who offers fantastic service. I felt honoured to be there!

Getting me excited for my session

asslips
30-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Not often you get such professional service

johndough
01-04-2019, 06:29 PM
Anyone that’s seen her recently, what are her nails like at the moment? Last time I visited I ended up with some scratches on the back. Other than that the service was impeccable!

wortus
07-04-2019, 08:31 PM
I’m hoping for a return visit to Mimi this week. Has anyone had Spanish from her and what position does she normally go for ie who on the top? Also does she do front to front body to body as want to try both of those from her. Anyone thinking of going she is really good got me over the line 3 times in the hour and the prostate massage is worth a try.

dellguy
09-04-2019, 06:25 PM
Definitely an experience that everybody needs to have at least once.

Eclipsefun
09-04-2019, 11:03 PM
I’m hoping for a return visit to Mimi this week. Has anyone had Spanish from her and what position does she normally go for ie who on the top? Also does she do front to front body to body as want to try both of those from her. Anyone thinking of going she is really good got me over the line 3 times in the hour and the prostate massage is worth a try.

Yes Mimi does front to front B2B and will to some semi-spanish while doing it. However, everytime I have let her know I want to fuck her tits she gets on her back and has me straddle her, pushes her tits together and lets me thrust between them. I think this is her preferred way of doing it as she can cover the head to keep the cum from flying on to her face. You may be able to do it another way, I have never bothered asking as this is my favorite method to have sex with tits anyway.

wortus
16-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Thanks I’ll definitely ask her for some frontal B to B and Spanish next time. Left there a spent force last time after blow g my load 3 times and a prostate massage. Anyone had her do a prostate massage while she’s giving a hand job?

wortus
27-06-2019, 11:06 PM
Got another visit to Mimi booked in just reading some older posts and does she do pussy slides?

Jezsmi86
04-07-2019, 07:57 PM
Did you find out if she does it? Would be keen to know too...

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2019, 01:07 PM
Yes Mimi does front to front B2B and will to some semi- spanish while doing it. However, everytime I have let her know I want to fuck her tits she gets on her back and has me straddle her, pushes her tits together and lets me thrust between them. I think this is her preferred way of doing it as she can cover the head to keep the cum from flying on to her face. You may be able to do it another way, I have never bothered asking as this is my favorite method to have sex with tits anyway.

You’re DA MAN , EF !

Pictures said a thousand words : this is how you titty fuck, right ??

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/redirect-to/?redirect=https%3A%2F%2F78.media.tumblr.com%2F12ed 4840ea5a615085f947d6e028657f%2Ftumblr_ohwcctWYPq1v igw4qo1_500.gif

wortus
08-07-2019, 10:07 PM
I went to see her last week after Spanish and prostate massage was agreed to prior and neither eventuated. I got about 20 seconds of light PM after I asked her, nothing like the last visit where I blew my load 3 times and left there a spent force. I guess she was having an off day but at the price it’s too much for hit and miss if she’s having an off day. I was looking forward to a good titty fuck now not sure if I want to go back.

Jezsmi86
10-07-2019, 12:24 PM
What a shame bro

pingers
13-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Does she have any photos? Or a public ad? Keen to see what see looks like before making a booking

aussiegaigin
13-07-2019, 10:18 PM
You visit Mimi for the experience, not her looks.

4rchdevil
14-07-2019, 03:00 AM
You visit Mimi for the experience, not her looks.

thats so true bro, experience can hide the looks IMO

AHLUNGOR
15-07-2019, 07:14 PM
Does she have any photos? Or a public ad? Keen to see what see looks like before making a booking

You want photos, here’s for you mate !

I guarantee those photos are true , she was wearing the same uniform ex Stanmore :

Cheers

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/waveflows/mimi%201_zpsnkkvavfb.jpg (http://s92.photobucket.com/user/waveflows/media/mimi%201_zpsnkkvavfb.jpg.html)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/waveflows/mimi%202_zps9jyxvwqp.jpg (http://s92.photobucket.com/user/waveflows/media/mimi%202_zps9jyxvwqp.jpg.html)

:miao:

PS. Before some people jump at me, these photo were taken from her first private apartment in Burwood , she currently is in a house which is more private and spacious (massage room) and better equipped (best ensuite shower )!

Eclipsefun
21-07-2019, 08:25 PM
You’re DA MAN , EF !

Pictures said a thousand words : this is how you titty fuck, right ??

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/redirect-to/?redirect=https%3A%2F%2F78.media.tumblr.com%2F12ed 4840ea5a615085f947d6e028657f%2Ftumblr_ohwcctWYPq1v igw4qo1_500.gif

Yep that is how I have been doing it all these years. Although Dardar and Cherry from North Strathfield do the lean over the table JAV style titty fuck and I sorta just went with the flow when I saw them not that long ago. Nice to try something different.

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2019, 12:43 PM
Yep that is how I have been doing it all these years. Although Dardar and Cherry from North Strathfield do the lean over the table JAV style titty fuck and I sorta just went with the flow when I saw them not that long ago. Nice to try something different.

Mate, you really missed out on Not trying Lisa? The Malaysian big tits girl ex VIP Pyrmont! She introduced me to this standing position for Spanish: pushed the massage table against the wall for support, she lowered her body down by resting against the table, pushed her big big firm and natural 38 F Cup tits together already all oiled up and you just stand in front of her heavenly deep cleavage with your hard on and just slide it in and fuck ...........

I have to go find my review and relive that again........ haha

OK, found it: it’s Linda actually :

@@@@@@@

That is when she was on top of me in my favourite Spanish position and I tried very hard Not to cum yet so that I can prolong my sensual enjoyment, Linda asked me in Cantonese: you want to change position and fuck my big tits ??

咁如果有個大波妹响你身上用對大波㚒吓夾吓你碌野仲叫你慢慢來享受吓唔好咁快出嘢!

跟住仲提議不如你起身換個位置來刁佢對大波!咁點算好 ??..........Haha

Well, what can I say, she got over the table, I followed her, she put more oil between her tits and then push the massage table side way up against the wall, and then she inclined herself at an angle and rested half of her body against the table. If her tits can talk, this will be the moment when the tits told me, or more particularly to my hard cock : fuck us, fuck us now.

No woman, WL or ML has offered this position to me, this is new to me, and for a serial tits fucker, I thought I have fucked tits in every each ways possible, but today, Linda is teaching me a lesson, showing me how to Spanish, standing up style.

So I lean forward, cock between her tits, Linda's hands helped her tits to swallow me up and I was fucking her with everything I got, I wish I can last longer but not with this new Spanish position and all the pleasure and excitement that cums with it. I cum within the minutes !! I was actually resting my hands on the massage table over Linda to support myself and after my first shot, I gave her/or them a few more bursts until I rested my lower body on to Linda. mission accomplished in a missionary tits fucking position if you can call it that way.

Eclipsefun
23-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Mate, you really missed out on Not trying Lisa? The Malaysian big tits girl ex VIP Pyrmont! She introduced me to this standing position for Spanish: pushed the massage table against the wall for support, she lowered her body down by resting against the table, pushed her big big firm and natural 38 F Cup tits together already all oiled up and you just stand in front of her heavenly deep cleavage with your hard on and just slide it in and fuck ...........

I have to go find my review and relive that again........ haha

OK, found it: it’s Linda actually :

@@@@@@@

That is when she was on top of me in my favourite Spanish position and I tried very hard Not to cum yet so that I can prolong my sensual enjoyment, Linda asked me in Cantonese: you want to change position and fuck my big tits ??

咁如果有個大波妹响你身上用對大波㚒吓夾吓你碌野仲叫你慢慢來享受吓唔好咁快出嘢!

跟住仲提議不如你起身換個位置來刁佢對大波!咁點算好 ??..........Haha

Well, what can I say, she got over the table, I followed her, she put more oil between her tits and then push the massage table side way up against the wall, and then she inclined herself at an angle and rested half of her body against the table. If her tits can talk, this will be the moment when the tits told me, or more particularly to my hard cock : fuck us, fuck us now.

No woman, WL or ML has offered this position to me, this is new to me, and for a serial tits fucker, I thought I have fucked tits in every each ways possible, but today, Linda is teaching me a lesson, showing me how to Spanish, standing up style.

So I lean forward, cock between her tits, Linda's hands helped her tits to swallow me up and I was fucking her with everything I got, I wish I can last longer but not with this new Spanish position and all the pleasure and excitement that cums with it. I cum within the minutes !! I was actually resting my hands on the massage table over Linda to support myself and after my first shot, I gave her/or them a few more bursts until I rested my lower body on to Linda. mission accomplished in a missionary tits fucking position if you can call it that way.

I really did want to see Lisa a few years ago and your review is what inspired that. However when I arrived at the shop I had learned she had left, which is horribly disappointing. The bright side is I got introduced to Candy by going to VIP this way, and it seemed that Linda had passed on her standing while leaning against the table style to Candy who had me do pretty much what you describe in your Linda AR, lean against the table, boobs covered in oil, encouraging you to go buck-wild between her tits.

Hmmm, Candy is back I hear....maybe time for a visit haha.

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2019, 07:08 PM
I really did want to see Lisa a few years ago and your review is what inspired that. However when I arrived at the shop I had learned she had left, which is horribly disappointing. The bright side is I got introduced to Candy by going to VIP this way, and it seemed that Linda had passed on her standing while leaning against the table style to Candy who had me do pretty much what you describe in your Linda AR, lean against the table, boobs covered in oil, encouraging you to go buck-wild between her tits.

Hmmm, Candy is back I hear....maybe time for a visit haha.

Well then good on you Bro!

I Haven’t tried that with Candy myself !

But I know Candy well, while she is busty and willing , she is afterall a petite girl and her boobs are not as big and as substantial like Linda , not even Cherry 🍒 or Mimi. But hey, if you are happy with what she provided you, enjoy !!

But all things being equaled , sometimes size does matter when it cums to titty fuck !

Cheers

rayns
17-08-2019, 10:51 AM
I saw her recently....Great service

zoho
19-08-2019, 11:28 AM
I saw her recently....Great service

Is her number still the same as posted by Master AHLUNGOR?

Thanks.

Obo2192
19-08-2019, 10:50 PM
Messaged Mimi and she’s gone on holiday returning in October.

zoho
20-08-2019, 12:12 PM
Messaged Mimi and she’s gone on holiday returning in October.

Thanks Obo2192, I found out the same last night.:miao:

lovernt
25-08-2019, 10:56 AM
she was awesome

Mr.Yo
28-08-2019, 10:27 AM
she was awesome

Agree bro... those body slides were too good

jimiuk
03-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Thanks Obo2192, I found out the same last night.:miao:

Anyone know when Mimi is back?

Obo2192
03-10-2019, 07:49 PM

She did say that she'd be back sometime this month.

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2019, 12:18 PM

She is just a phone call away !

You need the number ?

sexercisor2230
04-10-2019, 06:23 PM
She is just a phone call away !

You need the number ?

Yes please.. im getting no response

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2019, 11:24 PM
She never changed her number if no answer, she is still overseas .

Eclipsefun
08-10-2019, 07:14 PM
I went to see her last week after Spanish and prostate massage was agreed to prior and neither eventuated. I got about 20 seconds of light PM after I asked her, nothing like the last visit where I blew my load 3 times and left there a spent force. I guess she was having an off day but at the price it’s too much for hit and miss if she’s having an off day. I was looking forward to a good titty fuck now not sure if I want to go back.

I know this is a little late but talking about what you want to do with the lady 45 minutes before you do it is sort of pointless. Speaking as someone who has fucked this woman's breasts scores of time I can say I never once went about it this way, I would simply bring it up in the heat of the moment during part two after she had finished her body slide and begun the HJ.

"Hey, I gotta fuck those tits now"

"Ok, lets do it"

And then I get to work.

I imagine the same principle applies to the prostate stuff, not my cup of tea, but I am sure if you bring it up while she is doing the part of the bodyslide where she focuses on your asshole/taint that would be the moment to do so.

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2019, 09:49 AM
I know this is a little late but talking about what you want to do with the lady 45 minutes before you do it is sort of pointless. Speaking as someone who has fucked this woman's breasts scores of time I can say I never once went about it this way, I would simply bring it up in the heat of the moment during part two after she had finished her body slide and begun the HJ.

"Hey, I gotta fuck those tits now"

"Ok, lets do it"

And then I get to work.

I imagine the same principle applies to the prostate stuff, not my cup of tea, but I am sure if you bring it up while she is doing the part of the bodyslide where she focuses on your asshole/taint that would be the moment to do so.

Yeah, speaking from another Mimi's all time loyal supporter since Stanmore, Burwood 1, QVB, 7 Lotus, Falcon St and now Burwood 2 !! not getting enough Spanish with Mimi's 36 E cups just never heard of, then of course, I can only speak from my own experiences................lol ! and while full on/IN prostate is not my thing but do enjoy the occasional rimming with her oily hands and teasing/invading with her erected nipples.

But each to his own, Mimi is THE most reviewed ML in this and another forum and her service standards had stood the tests for a very long time, so while YMMV is always true, it's his choice if he wants to return, but then again, did anyone else have made he cum three times like he said in the session before ?

Obo2192
15-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Just confirmed with Mimi that she’ll be back from holiday tomorrow. So hopefully she’ll be back next week to squeeze my nuts ��

syd_lad
16-10-2019, 12:25 AM
Uh la la.. Cant wait to get some action with Mimi. She is fit!

richamalhotra12
16-10-2019, 07:53 PM
where is the advert online? On E&B or somewhere else?

Obo2192
20-10-2019, 04:31 PM
Confirmed Mimi is back and working today. Plan to see her sometime next week.

moeman80
21-10-2019, 03:35 PM
what's her number and current rates?

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2019, 04:33 PM
what's her number and current rates?

Just for you moeman, enjoy !!

Her rates have not changed since day one: $90/30 min, $120/45 and $150/60. excluding your shower time before and after the session.

Cheers

iphone
03-11-2019, 10:06 AM
So, her B2B slides are better than 244paddington? I never have nuru massage but afraid Sydney is not the place to get a good proper real nuru.

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2019, 09:57 PM
So, her B2B slides are better than 244paddington? I never have nuru massage but afraid Sydney is not the place to get a good proper real nuru.

Nuru Massage - Mimi style,

If you haven’t tried, your loss buddy !!

http://78.media.tumblr.com/58c16be00cbe9382878781b7536cc4c8/tumblr_nqq49rIFLl1qzlttvo1_400.gif

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2019, 10:18 AM
And with Mimi, you could have the best titty fucks you could ever have :

How many of your previous MLs would have done this position with you ??

Eclipsefun
17-11-2019, 10:32 PM
And with Mimi, you could have the best titty fucks you could ever have :

How many of your previous MLs would have done this position with you ??

All of them LOL! Was doing that to Bonnie not that long ago.
But only Mimi (ok, and Candy) does it when both of your bodies are absolutely lubed up with slippery lotion. Benefits of an in-house shower.

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2019, 08:53 AM
Just saw a couple of recent December reviews of Mimi from the other forum , so the master is definitely back in town .

Anyone interested or old time fans can go for it now.

Cheers

Hogrider
11-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Just saw a couple of recent December reviews of Mimi from the other forum , so the master is definitely back in town .

Anyone interested or old time fans can go for it now.

Cheers

Saw her 2 weeks ago , absolutely amazing ..
she is definitely one of the best body slides master here in Sydney ..
and what a charming lady too !

AHLUNGOR
12-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Saw her 2 weeks ago , absolutely amazing ..
she is definitely one of the best body slides master here in Sydney ..
and what a charming lady too !

Thanks Brother Hog,

Was that your first try of Mimi or you have been a regular ?

She used to slide around soapland in Tokyo man, so the quality is there, speaking of which, got to feel very jealous of those Japanese clients of Mimi's back then: I first saw Mimi at Stanmore in 2012, and she was pretty awesome back then, can you imagine Mimi's body and those big E Cups back another 10 years when she first started in Japan !!

Hogrider
12-12-2019, 02:12 PM
Thanks Brother Hog,

Was that your first try of Mimi or you have been a regular ?

She used to slide around soapland in Tokyo man, so the quality is there, speaking of which, got to feel very jealous of those Japanese clients of Mimi's back then: I first saw Mimi at Stanmore in 2012, and she was pretty awesome back then, can you imagine Mimi's body and those big E Cups back another 10 years when she first started in Japan !!

That was actually not my first time seeing her . Have seen her a few times before as well . But not like a regular ..

And True that ! If she was younger I’d be at her house all day long ..
oh what slides they were !

Obo2192
19-01-2020, 03:48 PM
Messaged Mimi yesterday and she said he'll finish working today which she'll then be on holiday. Sadly I'll have to see her when she returns.

wortus
25-01-2020, 02:08 PM
Any idea when she returns to work?

vromiaris
26-01-2020, 06:25 AM
Can anyone provide her number please?

dellguy
26-01-2020, 06:45 AM
Phone number is in this thread in multiple posts.

Isaidwtf
21-02-2020, 10:50 PM
i asked on wechat. She will back mid this year.

Anyone else have any recommendations?

thomaspangau
24-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Please update us if she is back. She is a master ....

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-N960F 發送

Eclipsefun
26-02-2020, 11:09 AM
Yes, what is her wechat? I only have her number.

tonyphil55
27-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Yes, what is her wechat? I only have her number.

No wechat, only phone I think.

N3ur071c
02-03-2020, 12:49 PM
Agree with all the reviews on here. Cant wait till she's back as I am due for visit. Mimi is pure ecstacy!

aussiegaigin
04-03-2020, 08:17 AM
No wechat, only phone I think.

See post #244. Some confusion here?

But her phone number should be enough to contact her.

123WTF
15-03-2020, 05:41 PM
Christ I hope she’s back soon. I know her last trip was fairly recent too.